Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Guild To Export Food To UK And USA (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guild To Export Food To UK And USA (pics) (92 Views)

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guild To Export Food To UK And USA (pics) by Dilijingsly(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21
I want to venture into food exportation to UK and USA, but i don't have any clue about it. Here are lists of foods that i want to export, freshly cooked fufu aka akpu, okpeyi, red oil and lots more. please you guys should guild me. mods move to fp plz.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Deadddd Dancing / Government Needs To Introduce A "Made In Nigeria" Policy To Save The Naira / Nigeria Government; Peaceful Change Or A Violent Revolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.