Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy (1160 Views)

The Islamization Of Osun Schools-- A personal appeal from Aloy@Emeka / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Araboy(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2011
When you live in environment as Muslim it is really important to be able to take a critical distance and not react so

emotionally you need to held tight to your Islamic principles and not to compromise your faith for any reason

but also to  be wise enough not to overreact to provocation from some lonely silly people

The way  both those characters are repeatedly insulting our Beloved Prophet is outrageous and unfair

your way of opening a debate or critic on an emotional ground is in fact a way to close the door on rational discourse

more you insult our Prophet more we will hate you and lose respect for you one may say there is no legal limit to free

speech but there  are civic and moral limits such behavior from your part will only enflames emotions it does not court reason it

is useless provocation what both of you guys aim here to polarize NLders or to build bridges ?

How does one of you imagine that an average Muslim like me very westernized   who opposes terrorism and extremism will react seeing the

Prophet depicted and insulted ? do you expect me to reward you by being kind to you ? do you expect me to add you on my FB

or YM ? after both you failed the  basic test of friendship  by burning the bridge of understanding tolerance and respect

Any Muslim here who still has any relation with any of you should check himself / herself and rethink his association 

I can be friend with non Muslims include atheists as long as  there is respect  but never with My  Prophet bashers

Do I go insulting both of you your priests religion and congregation because I am free to do it and can do it in very personal

and hurting way ? No !! it is called civil responsibility which both of you are lacking
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by tpia5: 3:53am On Nov 11, 2011
you seem overly fixated on the word hate.

must you hate everything all the time?

take your life easy abeg.

ki lo le to nyen.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Araboy, i understand you clearly. These people takes delight in attacking any thing islam. Just take a look at religion section and see what am talking about. That section is uneducative, that's their own way of evangelism. In this section, i doubt if you'll find any thread that despice the personality of Jesus. Just take it as their own way of life and know how to deal with them.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2011
After going through the 'OMG' thread, I concluded their situation was irredeemable.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2011
No suggestion on way of improving the situation
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2011
all i can deduce from most of ur comments here is pure enviness, hate and intolerance. U know what, theres nothing u can do to us.

When Muslims feels free to diss Jesus, they see to harm in that but when we speak reality about what Mohammad truly represents, we get attacked from all directions.

good luck
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2011
Toba, if i may ask. Who is Muhammed (SAW)? Have you read or heard about him and objectively deduce who he is? Must you attack his personality in your evangelism?
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2011
listen. l have no issues with Mohammad cos i dont know him personally neither does any muslim knows him personally as well. we are judging him based on what history tells us about him and what he wrote down in his literature.

Hes or was a mortal man like u and i and his wasnt and isnt a god. all men are subject to criticism not so? u can criticize me so can i do likewise for u.

God almighty is always being mocked by the atheists daily yet u cant kill or attck them. Whats the qualms about reviewing the history of any human being?
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2011
But You're not criticizing him objectivity.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
how more objective do u want me to be in criticizing him?

if Samson in the bible lost his life cos of disobedience and lust after a woman as detailed in the bible, i have the right to condemn his actions as part of criticism. l think lm doing same with ur prophet. There are somethings he did which most of u muslims today will never do. Thats what im criticizing
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Can you please educate me on some of those thing he did that you felt deserve criticizing
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
lets start with the 9 yr old girl. Is a 9 old matured for $ex? pls ans my questn objectively cheesy
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Sweetnecta: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
^ I am much much older than 37. but i look like a 36 year old guy.

if a person says that i said i am 36 in 2011 to you in 2040, will that make him/her correct?

apply the same to Aisha [ra]. you can only know how old she was by going back to when she was born.

we can only know when she was born by examining her life in light of major events in her family and or in her society.

The major event that will come to mind is when Islam came to Makka, and therefore when it entered her family.

she was the last child of Abu Bakr [ra]. Investigate the life of Abu Bakr in relationship to Islam.

He entered Islam in the first year. He was a friend of the Messenger [as], even before this.
They lived in the same neighborhood and members of the same charitable organization, protecting the weak that came to Makka against the bullies.

Abu Bakr entered Islam, his first son refused to enter. He denounced being his father. His wife, the mother of Aisha refused to enter just as well. He divorced her, and kept little Aisha to himself, while the woman left his household without the last child. At this time, Aisha was already engaged to be married to a future husband.

This was year 610. As the arab custom was, then, she should have been left with her mother, if she was till a child needing bre.ast feeding, or not matured enough to be independent from her.

How early can a child be weaned from milk and now eat only solid foods, that she does not need anyone to feed him/her? Lets say 3 years old. But she does not need the mother now, that she is okay with dad, siblings and step mother, who was not her wet nurse. Lets een take the extreme position that her step mother was her wet nurse. Definitely she was already born by the time her father entered islam, because there was no part of Islamic history that says that Abu Bakr went back to the pagan woman, Aisha's mother after divorcing her to get her pregnant with a new baby out of wedlock. No spouse who when divorce was not even mandatory get divorced and then rendezvous behind the back alley with each other.

The fact that Aisha was already engaged to a suitor, knew when some early Makkan surahs were revealed and their reasons, was independent enough that her father was willing to let her move into the future husband's family home, becoming their future wife's custodian, etc, tells us that by the 15th year of Islam, being the 2nd year of Hijr, Aisha could not have been left than 15, considering that she was one of the 3 siblings who entered Islam with her father, at the time he entered it.

If she was 4 at the time her father divorced her remaining a pagan mother, then she will not be less than 19 in the 2nd year of Hijr.

Could she be looking like a 9 year old at 19, and a 6 year old at 16, considering that her hairs fell out from all the pressure of the new faith, still managing to participate as she should to formulate her marriage contract, you bet. I am thinking some people, knowingly or unknowingly, like the Bible copyists change the details, dropping 1 in front to further their evil agendas. Just like how Jesus became one of the 3 that is God, so did 16 became 6 and 19 became 9.

Ogebeni Toba, I thought you are giving your daughter to a muslims guy? Suddenly she is your future wife?

Omo yoruba ni e o. Agbodo maa seee. It is spiritually immoral. Ko sobinrin laiye moo ni?

Abeg, christian woman, give Toba the attention. he is needy.

Not like the Muslim Miskin, or Yetim.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
u ve started spamming the thread as usual with irrelevances.

a 9 yr confirmed to be 9 old by MRI or by birth certificate is what I'm talking about.

forget those stories u are yearning
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
I don't see anything i can add to it, read through the post and you get the message. Catch you later
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Araboy(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2011
@ toba

dude I will never loose debate against people like you because the only thing you can do is to insult The Prophet

you accused me of hate and intolerance at the same time you were praising me yesterday for tolerance and understanding

How  can  you justify yourself ?  you either big Liar and Coward or an Hypocrite lacking of consistency

you claimed here Muslims and I have insulted Jesus I challenge you to bring a single evidence to back up your claim

I don't like boofon like you who hide behind double standard no wonder why you 're lonely Irrational  and extremely

ignorant 

As for envy how can I envy someone like you ? when I am  Self Employed  Polyglot and  holding two degrees from

Two of the most prestigious universities in the western Hemisphere   University of Paris Pantheon Sorbonne and N Y

University School of Business
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by BetaThings: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2011
bhusayor:

After going through the 'OMG' thread, I concluded their situation was irredeemable.
Salaam

Alhamdu li Llah

I have said it and will say it again
It is a sin to sit and argue with people who insult Allah and His messenger
It is not the place of a Muslim to debate and judge the Prophet

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error. 33: 36

If somebody comes here and abuses my father, I am not sure that I will continue to discuss with him. Yet we are supposed to love the Prophet more than our parents (just like Jesus demanded of christians to love Him - Jesus - more than any other being)
If I cannot continue to discuss with somebody who abuses my father, why should I respond to people who open threads upon threads to abuse Allah and His messenger?

The strategy is to insidiously campaign against Islam by repetition of some negative notions and distract us from reminding ourselves of the true tenets of Islam. Our duties are to explain issues to Muslims and expand our knowledge. Anyone who is not a Muslim and who genuine desires knowledge can also learn from the thread

I am Muslim (Alhamdu li Llah). I have issues with other religions, but I am not interested in opening threads to discuss those issues or embark on insidious campaign against those religions

We are the best of people because we enjoin good and forbid evil. We should not curse people, we should not use foul language. We should simply focus on educating ourselves. To them their deen, to us our deen

May Allah give us guidance and He is the source of good

BetaThings:

Salaam, Brother and Sisters
I suggest that we should we spend our time more profitably doing dhikr or tahajjud during the first 10days of Dhul-Hijjah
I have come to the conclusion that a lot of people ask questions not for enlightenement but to paint a negative picture of Islam
Please check the threads. People say they want your view and as soon as you give it with politeness, you are assailed with insults. They even contradict what you say with quotations from their texts and try to impose those views on you
So much for seeking education!
We have guidance on this matter
It is a sin to sit with (and in the case of NL continue to exchange words with) people who abuse Allah and His Prophet
Allah has told us that we should leave them  to their deen and we should encourage them to leave us with our deen and our "ignorance, darkness etc"
I have seen some threads in this section which can enrich our knowledge. I believe we should pay attention to those

May Allah give us guidance
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2011
Betathing, jazakum llah khairan. I felt there is need to correct some of their erroneous belief about islam, if you leave to fool to be fooling around, he'll think he's wise. Wallahu alam
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by BetaThings: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2011
olawalebab:

Betathing, jazakum llah khairan. I felt there is need to correct some of their erroneous belief about islam, i[b]f you leave to fool to be fooling around, he'll think he's wise[/b]. Wallahu alam
Amin. Wa iyakum.
Actually that opinion in bold type is from the Bible which also says in the immediately-preceding verse that if you respond to a fool, you run the risk of being mistaken for one.

I have seen genuine attempt at correcting opinion degenerate into exchange of abuse

I used to believe that we should correct erroneous beliefs. However I noticed that as you correct one, they bring another. They tell you you are wrong, their own book says this etc. I am not interested in meaningless debate and a battle with one hand tied behind my back. They tell lies about issues. They can abuse Allah and the Prophet as they like. I know that I am forbidden from abusing anyone in authority over them, dead or alive. So I don't do that again

As for me, as soon as somebody abuses Allah and or the Prophet, that is it. No more response from me again. I don't like people who are uncouth let alone people who are making blasphemous statements

However, we could use a question and answer thread (eg that quiz thread which is virtually dormant now) to discuss contentious issues - courtship, mingling of the sexes, polygamy, suicide, terrorism, jihad, bid'ah, shrik, destiny etc

Anyone GENUINELY interested in learning about Islam can go to that thread

May Allah guide us
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by aloyemeka4: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
Araboy:

When you live in environment as Muslim it is really important to be able to take a critical distance and not react so

emotionally you need to held tight to your Islamic principles and not to compromise your faith for any reason

but also to  be wise enough not to overreact to provocation from some lonely silly people

The way  both those characters are repeatedly insulting our Beloved Prophet is outrageous and unfair

your way of opening a debate or critic on an emotional ground is in fact a way to close the door on rational discourse

more you insult our Prophet more we will hate you and lose respect for you one may say there is no legal limit to free

speech but there  are civic and moral limits such behavior from your part will only enflames emotions it does not court reason it

is useless provocation what both of you guys aim here to polarize NLders or to build bridges ?

How does one of you imagine that an average Muslim like me very westernized   who opposes terrorism and extremism will react seeing the

Prophet depicted  and insulted ? do you expect me to reward you by being kind to you ? do you expect me to add you on my FB

or YM ? after both you failed the  basic test of friendship  by burning the bridge of understanding tolerance and respect

Any Muslim here who still has any relation with any of you should check himself / herself and rethink his association 

I can be friend with non Muslims include atheists as long as  there is respect  but never with My  Prophet bashers

Do I go insulting both of you your priests religion and congregation because I am free to do it and can do it in very personal

and hurting way ? No !! it is called civil responsibility which both of you are lacking

So atheists, naysayers, Christians, etc are not allowed to ask questions pertaining to your religion without being labeled a hater?. Have you read Christians here write long epistles b/c someone is asking sensitive question about Christianity?. All I demand for you muslims is to start respecting women and denounce Muhammad's notion that women should be compared to a cattle.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
All I demand for you muslims is to start respecting women and denounce Muhammad's notion that women should be compared to a cattle.
May Allah forgive you
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
Walaykum salam @beta things. I 100%understand and agree with your point of view.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by aloyemeka4: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2011
bhusayor:

Walaykum salam @beta things. I 100%understand and agree with your point of view.

No you don't. You need to grow balls and brains for once so as to emancipate yourself from these randy muslim men who believes you can be compared to a cattle. What is wrong with muslim women?. Do they trade your mind in that mosque?
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by aloyemeka4: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
olawalebab:

May Allah forgive you

Forgive me for what?. For asking you men to give freedom to muslim women?.Otiooooo.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Forgive me for what?. For asking you men to give freedom to muslim women?.Otiooooo.
for saying what you know little about.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
Olawale, don't indulge this (wo)man further.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by olawalebabs(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
thank you sister.
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
bhusayor:

Olawale, don't indulge this (wo)man further.

Excellent! Please spread the message
No insult; no attention to debaters. Let us confine our posts to things that will expand our knowledge and understanding
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by aloyemeka4: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
BetaThings:

Excellent! Please spread the message
No insult; no attention to debaters. Let us confine our posts to things that will expand our knowledge and understanding

Spread the message and die in your ignorance?. Are muslims afraid of the light?. If AloyEmeka is posting jargon here, shouldn't there be probable answers for her?. You guys never cease to amaze me cos instead of imbibing knowledge, you adopt the hide and seek method so as to ensure that your place in the ignorant eldorado is assured. Allahu Akbar!!!
Re: Why I Can't Be Friend With Toba And Aloy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
kai see level of ignorance and intolerance.

lm gonna control myself cos i ve vouched not to get carried away by the BS on Nl.'

Mohammad was/is a man that isnt/wasnt flawless.

ln fact he was involved in what may be termed BS.

l dont see how his actions/inactions being reviewed or criticized objectively is gonna cos hatred/an e-fight.

lf anyone gets too personal, then some kind of fundamentalism is at play.

l can as well decide to hate all atheists cos they deny God.

thats BS

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? / Knowing Correct Postures In Solat...must Read For Every Muslim / The Best Platform For Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.