Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? (1178 Views)

Mary Our Short Cut / Short Cut To Reach God. / Short Cut To Achieving Your Goals And Dreams In Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by cashmentor(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2011
What must some one realy do, it's kinda hard these days for many folk to meet up with God's expections of us! Can One intentionaly shy away from God's words, only 2 return back at the dying seconds? Is there realy a Short Cut 2 Heaven?
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Revolva(m): 7:18am On Nov 11, 2011
Dont look towards the sky
Cause theres no heaven above
Dont look down beneath your feet
Theres no hell below
Want to be free
But heaven and hell exist within
Heaven is what you make it and
Hell is what youre going through

There is no Heaven for us hum and no hell, the world is gonna evolve to a earthly heaven, nobody knows when and the wicked shall be removed, not to live forever. on the new earth .Ok,
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by God2man(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2011
A short cut to heaven? Please, be more explicit. However, we are in a mysterious world, we need to know that, God has given us the basic information before we leave this world, that is through the Bible. We have no other option than to believe the Bible, the way to heaven is narrow, only few people find it, the way to hell is wide, many are treading it already. You cannot outsmart God. We are accountable to God. There is nothing you can do to put aside the reality of a supreme being called God. Even atheists know by their conscience that there is a God. In this life, we are all faced with confrontations, challenges, problems, attack, adversity. Adversity is the greatest boxer in life, they can make or mar us, it depends on your response to life's challenges. The best option for you is to thread the path God has designed for you to get to heaven, which is JESUS CHRIST. This way, you will have peace of mind. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2011
Salvation is not about getting to heaven. We will only be in heaven for just 7 years. We are coming back to the earth to dwell forever. If all our serving God us just fir 7 year vacation, it is a waste.

Salvation has to do with oneness with God. Man participating in the life in God. If you miss of all that only to get born again at the last minute before death you've really missed a lot. Your purpose on earth unfulfilled. You have no reward in heaven. You can't reign with christ. You can't shine in the world to come. You will only be an ordinary man.
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by cashmentor(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2011
Revolva:

Dont look towards the sky
Cause theres no heaven above
Dont look down beneath your feet
Theres no hell below
Want to be free
But heaven and hell exist within
Heaven is what you make it and
Hell is what youre going through

There is no Heaven for us hum and no hell, the world is gonna evolve to a earthly heaven, nobody knows when and the wicked shall be removed, not to live forever. on the new earth .Ok,
is that so! Did your pastor tell this or u just made it up! Ok, do u remember the thief at the cross alongside Jesus, boy! That man had the purest short cut 2 heaven, Do u also remember the story of d Rich man and Lazarus, My friend, there is Heaven and there is Hell, but d point now is, Is there a short cut 2 Heaven? Do u have 2 leave in a Cave or Rip off your eyes 2 make it? cos it's no longer easy as it was then, No No No! Not wit all these BlackBerry mentality, not wit all these half Nude Big B**b and Big A** Aliens roaming down d streets?
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by itiswell1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
Yap. Stand in front of a moving BRT or train. Fast and easy.
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
Joagbaje:

Salvation is not about getting to heaven. We will only be in heaven for just 7 years. We are coming back to the earth to dwell forever. If all our serving God us just fir 7 year vacation, it is a waste.

Salvation has to do with oneness with God. Man participating in the life in God. If you miss of all that only to get born again at the last minute before death you've really missed a lot. Your purpose on earth unfulfilled. You have no reward in heaven. You can't reign with christ. You can't shine in the world to come. You will only be an ordinary man.

Yea, what's up with that? shocked i read that we will all have to come back to some re-born earth where the meek will inherit, 7 years is truly a short vacation considering there is a lot to learn about this heaven most only see when they are about to die, dead and come-back to life. I hope I get born a swede so i don't have to suffer this Naija hell grin
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by HISchild: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2011
@cashmentor,

only GOD decides in HIS mercy, goodness, sovereignty and magnanimity who enters Heaven through The Lord JESUS CHRIST. We don't just decide whenever we feel like.  "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." -Rom 9:15-16.  If one goes on in sin, it is often an indication that one doesn't truly belong to the Lord JESUS CHRIST by grace, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity." -2 Tim 2:19

"And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him." - 1 John 2:3-5

Ultimately, its only all done by the grace and strength of The Lord JESUS CHRIST (Phil 4:13). "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." - John 15:5.   Thus friend, "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
- Matt 26:41
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by cashmentor(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^ I Like that, But then again, since God already knows those that'll make it automaticaly, where do sinners stand? Cos for all i know, even Judas could have been forgiven if he had begged for Mercy! A man may sin all his life and come 2 The Father in the evenin and yet, still make Heaven! But, but not with out his Punishment,
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Revolva(m): 1:51am On Nov 12, 2011
is that so! Did your pastor tell this or u just made it up! Ok, do u remember the thief at the cross alongside Jesus, boy! That man had the purest short cut 2 heaven,  Do u also remember the story of d Rich man and Lazarus,  My friend, there is Heaven and there is Hell,  but d point now is, Is there a short cut 2 Heaven? Do u have 2 leave in a Cave or Rip off your eyes 2 make it? cos it's no longer easy as it was then, No No No! Not wit all these BlackBerry mentality, not wit all these half Unclad Big  B**b and Big A** Aliens roaming down d streets?

Well if you have read the book  autbiography of Malcom x you gonna know that there aint no heaven nor hell if we die, it just an imaginative concept the white man took to brain wash black people with religion to surpress us, its just a stste of mind ok,  ok now go to the streets of NY, or LA, Or London,  and preach you gonna find nobody looking at you or listening,   they know all this, Africans wake up what heaven are you looking for if you fufill your heavenly desire, chop money  and enjoy here and what hell are you looking for again when its already here on earth.been broke and confused , your heaven or hell is right here on this earth, Oya, you want short curt to heaven, i guess go jump from UBA.Building in Marina lagos,
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by HISchild: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2011
@cashmentor, To GOD be all praise and glory. Truth of the matter is that since the fall of Adam (man- Rom 5:14, 1 Cor 15:22 ), all human beings who are born are born spiritually dead, in dire need to be given eternal life in one's soul existence in order to dwell with GOD /enter Heaven.

and are thus, all sinners. "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me."-Psa 51:5. "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;" -Ephe 2:1 (quickened = made alive).  So really, GOD isn't obligated to save anyone, nor does anyone deserve it, but, “The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Pss 145:8.  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17

So, sinners (which we all are), stand waiting for the salvation of GOD, in hope of GOD's mercy / The KING's pardon.  "It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD." - Lam 3:26  

(not by merit or work or anything that one does, but by grace). "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." - Ephe 2:8-9.  Remember, The Lord JESUS CHRIST says re: coming to The FATHER -
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44,   "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." - John 6:37.
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12 -13

Truly, GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST came save someone in the womb like Samson, Jeremiah or John the baptist, or in their dying hour, like the thief on the cross. (All by grace).  Re: Judas Iscariot, The Lord JESUS CHRIST said "The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born." - Mark 14:21, which is, i believe, akin to these verses, "Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." - Matt 18:7-9, which indicate that any one not pardoned by grace and thus freely justified by the atoning sacrifice of The Lord JESUS CHRIST and HIS payment of our sins, remains under the righteous wrath of GOD, “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through
JESUS CHRIST our Lord.
”  - Rom 6:23  (Eze 18:4 ).  May GOD bless you.

--------
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved." - Eph 1:3-6
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by chrisj2000(m): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2011
how can anyone be sure?
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by tpia5: 3:46am On Nov 12, 2011
Can One intentionaly shy away from God's words, only 2 return back at the dying seconds?

well, some people do that [i know of at least one], but its not at all advisable, imo.

besides, how do you know you'll get the opportunity to call on God at the last minute?
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by cashmentor(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2011
chrisj2000:

There is no heaven and hell. There is no god. Live your life to the fullest and let your conscience be your moral instructor. Why would you believe in god who can lie, who doesn't answer prayer, who claim to be omnipotent and yet he watches you go through pain and suffering?
can't belive this is coming out from d mouth of Nigerians, the supposedly Most Religious people in d world, Lord have Mercy!
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Maykelly(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=18pt]Yes there is indeed a very short way to Heaven smiley

Follow Lord Jesus Christ - Sharp Sharp He will lead you to our Father! No Fee no transport and no signature required. He will be your Guarantor![/size]
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Revolva(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2011
There is no heaven and hell. There is no god. Live your life to the fullest and let your conscience be your moral instructor. Why would you believe in god who can lie, who doesn't answer prayer, who claim to be omnipotent and yet he watches you go through pain and suffering?

GBAM BODLY, I know there is no heaven or hell bt i belive that there is Jah I,

can't belive this is coming out from d mouth of Nigerians, the supposedly Most Religious people in d world, Lord have Mercy!

what do you expect, i wish every nigeria should quit church going
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]We don't even need that Heaven that doesn't have no prove of existence somewhere. . . honestly , tired of the so many promises from the Christians and other religious folks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We're okay with HELL- that's our place and everything is possible there wink
[/size]
Re: Is There A Short Cut To Heaven? by cashmentor(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]We don't even need that Heaven that doesn't have no prove of existence somewhere. . . honestly , tired of the so many promises from the Christians and other religious folks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We're okay with HELL- that's our place and everything is possible there wink
[/size]
huuhh, Correction, Sir, "that's your Place" but i guess you don't realy mean that, do you? Maybe you should read the book " A Devine Revelation Of Hell" by Mary K. Baxter....i bet u'll know what hell look's like!

(1) (Reply)

A Question To Jehovah Witneses In The House / Atheism Vs Islam; No Leadership, Different Results. / World's Largest Church Is In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.