Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will (16171 Views)

Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will by idealogical: 1:19am On Feb 22
This Abure man sabi impunity sha.

Court sack you, you still no gree respect the court

One pesin say you forged their signatures, you sa na lie

Now, almost 10 people do come out say you forged signatures and embezzled funds.

Abure just dey behave like a professional crook.
Re: Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will by HRMK: 7:15am On Feb 22
THESE IGBOS ARE SO VIOLENT THAT THE SO CALLED AGBEROS CAN NEVER BE COMPARED WITH THEM!BUT WHY ARE OVER 90%OF THE PARTY EXECUTIVES IGBOS?IT IS AN IGBO PARTY?NAWA OOO......
Re: Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will by Babinski: 8:39am On Feb 22
chisomkachy:

https://thewillnews.com/breaking-police-arrest-embattled-national-chairman-of-labour-party-abure/?fbclid=IwAR1MQKQXtOra7ChCOMA1F_AQ_uYVamKcT4kcKHpxTmLoSfrXEr5zIIWnqUY

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7952762/video-youth-leader-apapa-faction#127685459

On December 28, 2023, I flew into Benin City Airport around 2 p.m. as part of an official 5-member delegation authorised by the Acting National Chairman of the Labour Party, Alhaji Lamidi Basiru Apapa.

The petitioner should first be arrested for conduct likely to cause the breach of public peace. The Supreme Court has already affirmed Abure as the authentic Chairman on Labour Party by October 2023 and yet the petitioner came to disrupt LP activities on the order of Papa as a purported Acting Chairman that has been dismissed by the Supreme Court. The petitioner is really mischievous.

It is also perplexing that same petitioner is dictating to the Police in his petition on what the Police is to do and how the Police is to act. Is he teaching them their job? Telling them to freeze accounts, arrest by covert operations, etc.

While I do not excuse the attack against the petitioner and his rights to seek redress by filing a compliant with the Police, it is clear his actions and disregard for Supreme Court ruling brought him the beating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Swears In Federal Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.