Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' (37686 Views)

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Critical Electrum Vulnerability, Update Your Electrum Wallet NOW! / Ask All Your Cryptocurrency-related Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Dameh: 7:26pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

Do you people actually make money from this crypto true true?

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy?
It's only an illiterate that'll say something like this....smh๐Ÿ˜’
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Bintasukai: 7:29pm On Feb 21
thesolutions:

grin grin grin thank you. I give God all the glory. I want to thank my mum, my dad, my brother, my sister, my uncles and aunties. I want to also thank my friends and enemies and all those who made this possible. I really appreciate. God bless you all... grin grin grin grin grin

What of your fans?
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by surequality: 7:30pm On Feb 21
You are talking like some one that has crypto Authority.
No points or reasons to do
!
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by FuckHomophobes: 7:30pm On Feb 21
planetx:
So why is the op saying you should move your crypto to a custodial wallet, that makes no sense since your assets in a wallet you control is out of reach from a third party.

Probably an honest omission
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Infomaz(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

I don't even take anyone into this crypto thing seriously, it's same as betnaija gambling to me and if not why is it only men that do the crypto thing and the very few women involved are tomboy?

Crypto currency for your info, is the next stage in the evolution of money. From trade by barter to cowries, to coins, notes, ATM cards, apps and codes, money has now advanced to crypto currencies... And yes, you can make big millions within a short time and lose too. You'll need a mentor to guide you.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21
Antidoteee:
How exactly does this crypto work?
Someone has been telling me to mine one etherium like that but couldn't wrap my head around the whole thing
Hahahaha my stomach
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by PlanetZero: 7:34pm On Feb 21
NairalandForumo:
True, Tinubu might want to freeze all transactions with major crypto companies like Binance....

While him and his cronies stole and stockpile millions of dollars
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21
olax02:
You are a big fool. If your government likes they should sell one bag of rice for 150k, we have known this one what of success which is crypto. They can't ruin it for us. Up Crypto Gang!
Haha they want us to be slaves while their children are schooling abroad

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21
TheOldGods:
if he goes after them how, are their companies working from Nigeria. Lol, I remember when they thought they could get twitter to come to Nigeria. People still used VPN. This post is causing panic and it's fake. There is nothing Nigerian government can do about crypto. If dem block am, we use VPN. Case closed
Truly truly nobody can stop crypto, they born their papa they want us to be slaves
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by pat077: 7:38pm On Feb 21
Seunpapa65:

Like trust wallet but to withdraw gas fee go chase you
not true. If u keep it in bnb chain or L2s, u pay less fee

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 7:39pm On Feb 21
Dameh:
It's only an illiterate that'll say something like this....smh๐Ÿ˜’
I no go school ๐Ÿ‘€
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Eecho(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

You are already a poor man for life with this mindset. Don't blame Witches in your village for your predicament. If by now you know absolutely nothing about crypto then it's over .
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Adammamon: 7:44pm On Feb 21
Which site to swap crypto easily with low fee? Binace fee is too much to swap btc for USDT ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 7:44pm On Feb 21
Eecho:
You are already a poor man for life with this mindset. Don't blame Witches in your village for your predicament. If by now you know absolutely nothing about crypto then it's over .
Eiya, roles eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
But why is it that it's dominated by men with questionable characters? I've never seen any self acclaimed crypto man that's not having dada, smoke or take drugs.
How many men of God are into crypto? Why is it only dada boys?
Hahahaha rhetorical question, You need weed bro to understand complex mathematics
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by netmillionaires(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21
If you are into crypto, start looking out for the US election. It will start moving up from the election day and for the next four months after the election. It will go up by over 100%

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21
theamazonguru:

Dey play.
Ignorance is a disease true true.

If only you are sincere to know, if only you can have an open mind.
If only you are ready to learn and unlearn,
Then and only then will you see exactly and know what we know and enjoy what we enjoy.

See, there are different ways to this things.
There are people who invest say $100 buy a coin and leave it, just like stocks. When the price rises , they sell it off.

There are people who do day trading or swing trading.
These ones are very active in the market.
They analyze the price movement, then trade along that line.

There are those who do future trading.
These ones also analyze and then predict if the price will rise or fall.
They then BUY(LONG) or SELL (SHORT) as the case may be.
They end up in profit if their analysis is right , wait patiently for as long as it takes the market to go in their favor trade cautiously with good risk management.
There are also those whose interest is just simple buying and selling.
Eg you can use your money to buy the coin say USDT at #1000/$, leave it in your wallet and when you see a willing buyer, you sell at a higher price for profit.
I personally use OPM (other people's money). I have different customers who trust me with their millions.
They reach out to buy, I go into the market get the best deal , add my commission then quote my own price , more often than not they buy from me. Not because they don't know I have added my own to make profit but because they know I can't scam them. TRUST is the key word for me.

Just 1 single deal can pay my house rent(when I was still renting), pay my kids school fees.

What you don't know is what you don't know.
With this, you think someone like me will call crypto gambling or a scam?
Rose, just dey play you hear.

Learn it well, then choose where or at what level you want to play.

Simple.
Smart guy
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 7:47pm On Feb 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

You seem very unintelligent. Do not say this outside or amongst bright folks.

I am ashamed of you. You always sound juvenile anyway, so I am not surprised.
Akwa Ibom girl it's like I've reached your side today, eiya manage am.

Roles ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Feb 21
Hassanmaye:

Hahahaha rhetorical question, You need weed bro to understand complex mathematics
Most of these crypto boys are doing Yahoo , I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by planetx: 7:51pm On Feb 21
Adammamon:
Which site to swap crypto easily with low fee? Binace fee is too much to swap btc for USDT ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน
Why do you want to swap btc for tether when we are in the beginning of a massive bull run.
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Adammamon: 7:53pm On Feb 21
This binance news nii, and so btc is fluctuating, it trade mostly at 50k today from 52. Any advice bro?
planetx:
Why do you want to swap btc for tether when we are in the beginning of a massive bull run.
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Adammamon: 7:55pm On Feb 21
Or better still is there anywhere better than binance? I dont trust tinumbu guys. Those guys are clueless

Adammamon:
This binance news nii, and so btc is fluctuating, it trade mostly at 50k today from 52. Any advice bro?
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

Dey play. Lol
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Adammamon: 7:59pm On Feb 21
Oga they do your office work jeje base on your 150k monthly salary. I know itโ€™s the fear of the unknown that disturbing you. People question what they donโ€™t know instead of seeking knowledge.

EreluRoz:
Most of these crypto boys are doing Yahoo , I know what I'm saying.
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Kennyswag: 8:01pm On Feb 21
betshopagent:
google BLORD. At least na the one wey I know. There are others of coz. This one na from my state and I know him personally.
blord wey be yahoo boy lol.

Why you nor google hushpuppi and woodberry.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Caramia2020(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

Smile, guy we are making money daily.
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Zyrac: 8:03pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
grin

Chei
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by Kennyswag: 8:03pm On Feb 21
UyaiIncomparabl:

You seem very unintelligent. Do not say this outside or amongst bright folks.

I am ashamed of you. You always sound juvenile anyway, so I am not surprised.
shutup and answer her because all the people i know into crypto are yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by EreluRoz: 8:04pm On Feb 21
Adammamon:
Oga they do your office work jeje base on your 150k monthly salary. I know itโ€™s the fear of the unknown that disturbing you. People question what they donโ€™t know instead of seeking knowledge.

I earn way more than that. I'm a serious millionaire with lots of lifetime investments who likes to disguise.

Are you a crypto millionaire? If yes, did you make clean money from it without defrauding people? Be honest with your answers.
Re: 'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' by betshopagent(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21
Lifestone:

Maybe you should Google. What I saw was that he made his money from real estate
come and arrest me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

OLX Nigeria And So Much Scamming / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring / Naira Crashes Even Further To 300 Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.