Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Perfect Answers For silly Questions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Perfect Answers For silly Questions (1571 Views)

Perfect Answers To Stupid Questions / Perfect Answers To Stupid Questions / ‎​perfect Answers To silly Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Answers For silly Questions by gabng(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2011
1. When its raining and someone notices you going out yet they ask; are you going out in this rain?? Ans: no in the next one

2. You're making out with a girl then u start pulling her pants den she asks; what are u trying to do?? Ans: i want to wash them 4 u

3. Your friend calls your home phone and asks, where are u? Ans: i'm at the bus stop!

4 They see u coming out of the bathroom, wet; did u just have a bath? Ans: no, it was the rain!

5. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor, yet they ask; going up?? Ans: no, i'm waiting for my office to come down and get me!

6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and u still ask him; are those flowers? Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

7. You're in the toilet when someone tries to open and knocks on the door asking; is any1 there? Ans: No! My shit locked the door, pls wait for it to unlock it again , mtscheew!!!

8. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend sees u and asks; what are you doing here? Ans: i'm here to pay my school fees!

9. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; are you sleeping?? Ans: No! I'm training 2 die!!!

1 Like

Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by dani1luv: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2011
hehe grin
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by Ajibel(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2011
Seen this before
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2011
Lmao! Vewi funny.
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2011
"mom, i'm going out, just wanna hang out"
mom: with friends?
"no mom, with terrorist"
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by itiswell1(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2011
Wrong room.
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by Judek2(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2011
I am laffing, Clown.

Well done grin
Re: Perfect Answers For silly Questions by toluxa1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
there are at least 10 threads with this on Nairaland already. Plus I saw this on facebook yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Sef Dey Vex / The Three Patients Story / Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.