Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41497 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Adakintroy: 6:48am On Feb 22
Hardship don de make people de think deep.

Mention one trade. That has money that people don't know. Why kind oxymoron be this
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Fearurcreeator: 7:04am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

Modified:
To those complaining about farming, it depends on where you are and the condition of security of farmers over there. I went for holidays in Niger State (Minna precisely) 2months ago, been in their village markets buying goods for storage. You will not believe is the same Niger State people are complaining about farmers online unable to farm due to insecurity. I mean, grains yakpa... they can't even finish selling the goods, they will have to covey it to the next village market or cover it with trampoline till next five market day. Farmers are just cashing out on weekly bases.

I come dey even feel "like na me dey city dey hustle send money to village (people wey get money pass me by default)" grin
See Nigerians no like wahala work na to dey flex up and down especially people in the southern part of Nigeria ... They will give thousands of excuses for something not to work ... Just Cus it looks difficult or someone told them

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Fearurcreeator: 7:05am On Feb 22
burp18:
Farming is not as it used to be.

We have a situation now where farmers are maimed, attacked, or forced to pay levies before they can harvest their produce.
How many farmers dey how many them dey kill and the locations dem dey kill... Una too like excuses

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Riskymarvelous(m): 7:06am On Feb 22
Drinks seller especially pure water
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by EdoGovernor2024: 7:15am On Feb 22
TWO SIMPLE WAYS TO GET ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WANT:

**** Two Percent (2%) Profit Everyday and Peaceful Loan.

1. TWO PERCENT (2%) PROFIT EVERYDAY:

a. HOW IT WORKS:

If you INVEST Money into our Food Investment Company, TWO PERCENT (2%) PROFIT will be paid into Your Bank Account EVERYDAY. That means Sixty Percent (60%) Profit for you in ONE MONTH.

b. WHY WE CAN PAY TWO PERCENT (2%) PROFIT TO YOU EVERYDAY:

We are doing FOOD Business which is a SAFE, SECURED, HONEST AND PROFITABLE Business.

FOOD is an INDISPENSABLE AND CONSUMABLE Commodity which needs to be SUPPLIED CONTINUOUSLY EVERYDAY. People Must Eat Food Everyday.

Nigeria is a VERY BIG MARKET for Food Business because the population of Nigeria is GROWING RAPIDLY TO 300 MILLION PEOPLE that Must Eat Food Everyday.

FOOD Businesses our company Invest money into include the following: Food Farming; Foodstuffs Trading; Food Restaurant Services; Food Catering Services; Food Processing/Production; Food Storage Services; Food Packaging Services; Food Marketing; Food Business Consultancy.

c. ANY AMOUNT:

You can Invest ANY AMOUNT of Money you like into our company.

No amount is too small to invest with us; and No amount is too big to invest with us.

d. WITHIN 24 HOURS:

Payment of TWO PERCENT (2%) PROFIT into Your Bank Account EVERYDAY will start WITHIN 24 HOURS After you have invested into our Food Investment Company.

e. ONLINE OR OFFLINE:

ANYBODY From Anywhere in Nigeria can Invest Money with us and Receive Profit from us ONLINE through WhatsApp. You can also come to us physically to do business with us.

f. INVESTMENT RECEIPT:

Investment Receipt will be sent to you ONLINE through WhatsApp when you invest with us or given to you physically if you come to us physically.

g. REFUND:

Your Money Invested with us will be REFUNDED to you whenever you ask for Refund.

When we Refund your invested money to you, we will STOP Paying Two Percent (2%) Profit into your bank account Everyday.

h. BIG COMMISSIONS FOR YOU:

Big Commission will be paid to you if you bring anybody to invest into our company.

Big Commissions will be paid to you if you are bringing people to invest into our company.

2. PEACEFUL LOAN:

a. You will QUALIFY to get ANY AMOUNT of Loan you want from us if you are doing Daily Profit Investment and Daily Contribution with our company.

b. ADVANTAGES of getting Peaceful Loan from our Food Investment Company include the following:

ANYBODY from Anywhere in Nigeria can get Peaceful Loan from our Food Investment Company; Our Peaceful Loan is available to the general public ONLINE through WhatsApp or OFFLINE (coming physically to us); You can get ANY AMOUNT of Loan from us; EASY to Get; QUICK to Get; SIMPLE IDENTIFICATION with only passport photo and any of nin, voter's card, driver's license or international passport; SMALL Interest Option; NO Interest Option; NO Guarantor required; NO Collateral required (NO Deposit of Properties is required); NO Seizing of Properties from people that borrow money from us; NO Insults/Abuses/Curses; NO Disgrace; NO Attacks/Fights; NO Harassment; NO Arrest; NO Court Case; NO Trouble; NO Wahala; NO Hard Conditions; NO Stress; PEACEFUL to Get; PEACEFUL to Use; PEACEFUL to Repay.

c. HOW WE MAKE PEOPLE TO PEACEFULLY REPAY THE LOANS WE GIVE TO THEM:

*** PRAYING POWERFULLY for people that borrow money from us to be able to repay us peacefully. We have Prayer Warriors and Prayer Partners for this purpose. The Spiritual CONTROLS The Physical.

*** Loving people that borrow money from us so much that the Spirit of Love will be Activated in them to repay us peacefully.

*** Trusting people that borrow money from us so much that the Spirit of Trust will be Activated in them to repay us peacefully.

*** Relating peacefully with people that borrow money from us so that they can repay us peacefully.

*** Giving financial advice, financial guidance and financial support to people that borrow money from us to help them repay us peacefully.

*** Making people that borrow money from us to belong to a group or form their own group where they encourage and help each other to repay us peacefully.

**** When we apply the six methods above, people peacefully repay to us the Peaceful Loans we give to them.

d. HOW TO QUALIFY TO GET LOAN FROM US:

We give PEACEFUL LOAN to people that do Daily Profit Investment and Daily Contribution with us in our Food Investment Company.

e. TIME TO QUALIFY FOR LOAN FROM US:

TWO WEEKS After Starting DAILY PROFIT INVESTMENT and DAILY CONTRIBUTION with us, you will QUALIFY to get Peaceful Loan from us.

f. AMOUNT OF LOAN YOU CAN GET FROM US:

You can get ANY AMOUNT of Loan you want from us.

g. HOW WE CALCULATE HOW MUCH LOAN TO GIVE YOU:

Times 1 to Times 10 of Your Total Daily Contribution with us, depending on how long you have been doing Daily Contribution with us.

h. TIME TO REPAY LOAN:

Time To Repay Loan is Negotiable from Two Weeks to One Year, depending on how long you have been doing Daily Contribution with us.

i. GROUP LEADERS VACANCIES:

*** We need Group Leaders ALL OVER LAGOS AND ALL OVER NIGERIA that will be bringing customers to us and helping us to attend to the customers.

*** Group Leaders can work with us ONLINE or OFFLINE on PART TIME basis, SPARE TIME basis or FULL TIME basis.

*** Group Leaders BENEFIT the following from us: Good Commissions, Very Quick Loans, Loans Without Interest & General Support.

*** If you are interested to be our Group Leader, APPLY TO US TODAY!

FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT US through the WhatsApp number on my profile/signature here.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Headward: 7:23am On Feb 22
cybernaut:
can you tell us more about the business.
Thanks

Don't venture into cement business. No gain in it like that honestly

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SpencerM(m): 7:31am On Feb 22
Babastrong:
Cashew bussiness.
bring money and i can supply you trucks of cashew nuts.

How much is a truck of shelled cashew nut? Lets talk 07063742909
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by looseweight: 7:45am On Feb 22
lekonso:

Is crypto the problem of Nigeria now
Go and ask your government that wanna ban crypto and don't come to my mention again.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by JustforMen: 7:54am On Feb 22
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

Girls already have a very lucrative business which is also capital free -more lucrative than any other business!
The shop Dey scent like fish sef
The
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:55am On Feb 22
Is it okrika or the first grade cloth. Cause I know a Chinese that imports first grade cloth from China to Nigeria, and he's been urging me to invest in the clothing business but am hesitant due to capital, doubt and inflation.

GodThankYou
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by farouk2much(m): 7:56am On Feb 22
Politics and kidnapping
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by albert2512: 8:04am On Feb 22
burp18:
That's the problem isn't it?

The places with the lands suitable for farming are plagued with many problems, the biggest of them being insecurity.

"U don't know a anything ".. grin

I live in the north and laugh when people build cages for their growth and lock themselves in them.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by mascot345: 8:11am On Feb 22
Sirlins:
Exchange business is the best business in the world if only you can take the risk

I am telling you the truth. U are very smart. FX trading is profitable but people don't know.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:16am On Feb 22
Like how much can i budget in starting this business, on a small and medium capital though

olaztek
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:18am On Feb 22
Nvestor02:

Lmao 😂 how much can you make after you farm in 2 plots.
Have you heard about vertical farming? How about hydroponic farming?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Astydan(m): 8:30am On Feb 22
Farming
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:33am On Feb 22
Are you getting the machine or you are going to wash manually.

Aklee4994
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by efemena5050(m): 8:40am On Feb 22
looseweight:
Crypto Shilling. Zero capital, just your knowledge about crypto and data. Then look for and join crypto shilling groups
Do u mind talking more on this pls
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Salowise: 8:42am On Feb 22
Y

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by criuze(m): 9:00am On Feb 22
Almaiga:

Another good business

Bro am interested in that suya can you put me through
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Mustack: 9:10am On Feb 22
Pharmtj:
Pos

No loud am I beg
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by bizzibodi(m): 9:10am On Feb 22
Build self contained about 12,open a bar with it,rent d SC to fine gals as "gals corner" & collect daily rents.Thank me later.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:29am On Feb 22
Hannaleeyah:

Photo Restoration Service🤩. That's what God is using to bless me currently, with clients home and abroad. Everyone surely has a picture they would love to restore whether it's old, spoiled or damaged. Here are samples of my work below, and yeah, I train too🤩. Training registration currently ongoing

You can never learn this and still remain the same! If you know what you're doing

Can you recover a very damaged picture and make it still retain its original look?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:32am On Feb 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

Can you recover a very damaged picture and make it still retain its original look?

A very damaged? I would love to see the picture if it can be recovered. Send it to me on WhatsApp 🤩 +234 81433 228 75
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39am On Feb 22
Hannaleeyah:

A very damaged? I would love to see the picture if it can be recovered. Send it to me on WhatsApp 🤩 +234 81433 228 75

Yes, it looks a bit scrumpier than the ones you recovered and posted up there.

Okay. I will text you.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by PlsStayAlive: 9:40am On Feb 22
Hezzyluv:
Farming, iron condemn and selling of tomatoes. All these are seen as an Aboki business, but trust me, I have aboki friends in Lagos here, you might be seeing some of these guys as Aboki. But, they are damn... rich. I know of one that Sells tomatoes beside the road (century market Ago), this guy has trucks in the north. I still know another one that does iron condemn business too.

Modified:
To those complaining about farming, it depends on where you are and the condition of security of farmers over there. I went for holidays in Niger State (Minna precisely) 2months ago, been in their village markets buying goods for storage. You will not believe is the same Niger State people are complaining about farmers online unable to farm due to insecurity. I mean, grains yakpa... they can't even finish selling the goods, they will have to covey it to the next village market or cover it with trampoline till next five market day. Farmers are just cashing out on weekly bases.

I come dey even feel "like na me dey city dey hustle send money to village (people wey get money pass me by default)" grin
RIGHT?
Whenever I see news regarding farming drama in Nigeria, I get baffled. Sure, there is trouble brewing actively and underground, but it isn't everywhere and it isn't as bad as they portray it in the media. I find myself wondering at the cause of all the propaganda, why are they trying to scare people away from farming by twisting the truth to suit their narrative? To what end? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SIXFEETUNDER: 9:46am On Feb 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

There are services that do that for free perfectly for example
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48am On Feb 22
SIXFEETUNDER:

There are services that do that for free perfectly for example

Please, share them. Will you?
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by TheGift: 9:48am On Feb 22
burp18:
That's the problem isn't it?

The places with the lands suitable for farming are plagued with many problems, the biggest of them being insecurity.

There is something called urban farming. One won’t even need as much land, as they can build upwards on various levels .
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Teenaira: 9:49am On Feb 22
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.

Barbing could be a bit capital intensive because you need to be in a decent spacious location. It doesn’t matter whether you are male or female, just have good business acumen, top notch customer relationship. You will be cashing out big time when you are settled in the area.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by gaskiyamagana: 10:06am On Feb 22
MaziX:
Kidnapping
Online DSS prey.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by looseweight: 10:08am On Feb 22
toujurs:
you will loose weight in reality soon, when FG ban crypto.
Guess this has answered you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.