Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? (41361 Views)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by gaskiyamagana: 10:09am On Feb 22
GBPUSD:
Barbering hair as a female. If I was to be a lady, I'd learn barbing. You'll get more patronage as a lady than your male counterparts doing the work.
WHY! WHY! ! WHY! ! !
Some men love another woman TOUCHING thier body. They secretly enjoyed as a form of ROMANCE.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:21am On Feb 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, share them. Will you?

myheritagedotcom/photo-enhancer

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Hannaleeyah(f): 10:25am On Feb 22
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, it looks a bit scrumpier than the ones you recovered and posted up there.

Okay. I will text you.

Alright šŸ¤©. I look forward to recieving your message.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Johilo(m): 10:36am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
In Nigeria, politics and mega Churches.
you garrit bro
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by bionixs: 10:45am On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
You need to have your brain examined.
so was one naked madman at my estate gate was telling everyone to get their brains checked
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by immortalcrown(m): 10:46am On Feb 22
bionixs:
so was one naked madman at my estate gate was telling everyone to get their brains checked
This shows you are already where mentally-deranged people are. The woman's case seems to be less serious than yours.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by newoffer: 10:51am On Feb 22
Sure. We got possibilities.
Konquest:

Haven't you heard of Obalende Suya in London and asun delicacy business among the Yorubas? If that can be done by Yorubas, then there's NO limitations to what a Calabar or Cross Rivers man or Akwa Ibom man can do in terms of roasted meat barbeque. There's barbequed canine meat, barbequed cow meat, barbequed goat meat, and perhaps barbequed snake meat for them to grill and make double profits.

EOD.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Gandrova: 10:58am On Feb 22
jaeyking:

The word aboki means friend

So I don't understand your point
The context you are using is belittling
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Gandrova: 11:02am On Feb 22
Silentgroper:
. You should know aboki means friend...
what most of you don't know is the context used is belittling.
For your information, I was born and brought up in Kaduna so I know what am saying.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by egojeny1(f): 11:30am On Feb 22
mascot345:

I am telling you the truth. U are very smart. FX trading is profitable but people don't know.
It is also risky. You can lose a lot
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22
kay29000:

Yesterday while driving around Ikorodu, FRSC guys were about to stop me, till they saw one truck filled with scrap metal...like 4 of them face the guy and didn't even look at my side again. I've always wondered about the challenges the business faces and how legal.it is, since the scrap metal could be from anywhere, including from a butchered stolen car.
Youā€™re not lying ā€¦..
As you can see my signature, I install Aluminum for people, after the proper installation. I use to sell the off cut for aboki selling scrap not until recently a guy from the company weā€™ve worked together told me that their company is buying scrap aluminum. They want to be reproducing into the real coils. After he told me the money involved, I immediately started making calls and got to know the risk involve. If anyone of the abokis stole any aluminum item and sell to buyer . If heā€™s eventually caught, he would surely mentioned d buyers name and problem set in. Thatā€™s one of thing that discouraged me from engaging in it, despite my brother is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by chudez0147(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22
bigdawg7:
sportybet 2 odds daily
Like say 2 Odds sure embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by mascot345: 12:26pm On Feb 22
egojeny1:

It is also risky. You can lose a lot

If know FX very well it's not risky.. I trade only high impact news. U need to know the economic calendar. The currency must be very weak or very strong before I enter the market..

And I also track the currency..

I only stay 15 minutes in the market.. some times 3 minutes... I only look for 5 pips and I run out.

Very good stuff.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22
Pls tell me more about dis business.
Are u refering to those abokis dat roast meat on the roadside?

How did u know dis. U are doing it?
Peledonomy:
Suya business. If u buy meat of 10k, you will be making 30k net. And u can make this in a day
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22
How will one get the eggs?
israelmao:
Egg business
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22
What do u mean?
fxid10:
Sell practical information.
You create once, and sell forever
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22
What kind of food business?
blowjohn:
Food business
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Krismas(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22
mascot345:

If know FX very well it's not risky.. I trade only high impact news. U need to know the economic calendar. The currency must be very weak or very strong before I enter the market..

And I also track the currency..

I only stay 15 minutes in the market.. some times 3 minutes... I only look for 5 pips and I run out.

Very good stuff.
grin YOUTUBER
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by israelmao(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22
Love800:
How will one get the eggs?
Connect with the owners of big poultries who rear broilers not far away from your vincity in order to save transportation cost.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22
How do u take care of feeds in your poulty?
Foodqueen:
Poultry business.

Fruit business
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22
What illegality?
Aarenasbaba:

That iron condemn na rich business ooo, someone introduce it to me of recentā€¦. I for do but d illegality of it they scare me
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by gerizzim: 1:18pm On Feb 22
SIXFEETUNDER:

Grindr

Tell me abt dis grindr
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22
Hello.
Is dat suya business lucrative?
Konquest:

Haven't you heard of Obalende Suya in London and asun delicacy business among the Yorubas? If that can be done by Yorubas, then there's NO limitations to what a Calabar or Cross Rivers man or Akwa Ibom man can do in terms of roasted meat barbeque. There's barbequed canine meat, barbequed cow meat, barbequed goat meat, and perhaps barbequed snake meat for them to grill and make double profits.

EOD.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22
Is there really money in laundry?
I thought they live from hand to mouth?
Aklee4994:
Laundry šŸ§ŗ
I get am for mind make small money enter my hand to just rent shop I swear I will be financially stable in less than 2 years
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22
Pls how can i get dis job.
I have been looking for a job, so i can gather money to start a business?
Olat4421:
Mortuary attendance šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22
Catering is gradually phasing out. People now use family members and friends to cook.
Ofodirinwa:
Anything that pretains to the preparation of parties and events

Event planner
Cake Maker
Catering
Entertainer
DJ
Make up
Tailoring
Photography
Video
Video Editing
Party host
etc

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by spiralwedge(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22
Gandrova:
Must you belittle someone before making comments?
Why can't you say Hausa. What is Aboki ?
The Aboki that feed You guys with their farm product

In the SW (i donā€™t know of other places), aboki is a friendly term used for Hausas, just as you have terms for people from other countries places too. Aboki in hausa means ā€œfriendsā€
If because comedians have made the word look offensive and you take it seriously, thatā€™s your personal problem.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Love800(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22
What is food commodity business?
Maryam1234:

My Business has a lot of profits and people neglect it..
Besides you need zero capital to start up grin

That's Food/Commodity Business
Despite the economy people are still eating regardless embarassed
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Perseverance127: 1:44pm On Feb 22
ParagonPrick:
This one won use style style thief update come saturate my business. I will never reveal it on a public forum
you are funny šŸ˜ share update please.
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Prosperpr7: 1:47pm On Feb 22
Tope2024:
teach me

You want learn. If you're interested chat me up on WhatsApp at https:///9btcvl
You'll not regret it sha
Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by Prosperpr7: 1:49pm On Feb 22
Affiliate marketing Na one good choice sha. Person just need little capital to start am too. And its profitable

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? by GreaterFuture(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.