Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? (24769 Views)

Complete Treatment For Ulcers,Grastritis,and intestinal Bleeding / 5 Natural Treatments For Intestinal Worms / I Need Effective Medicine For Cough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Orobiju: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2011
Please I have tried all I could but worms are tearing my digestive track. What drug do I take. I've taken albendazole and every other ''zoles'' but to no effect. In short each time I take them the worms react in a very aggressive manner and bite me. These worms make my faeces become loose and break into balls. I have constipation as a result. Is there any herbal drug with guarantee? What do I do. Is surgery possibles? I need help plsss.
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Docosward(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2011
Orobiju:

Please I have tried all I could but worms are tearing my digestive track. What drug do I take. I've taken albendazole and every other ''zoles'' but to no effect. In short each time I take them the worms react in a very aggressive manner and bite me. These worms make my faeces become loose and break into balls. I have constipation as a result. Is there any herbal drug with guarantee? What do I do. Is surgery possibles? I need help plsss.
Hello Orobiju, there is powerful Herbal Medicine that will take care of those worms in just two weeks. If u are interested u should reach me on this mail (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by toaspromo(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2011
detox ur body system and take the worm expeller again it will cure it seems like ur system both digestive and blood contaminated
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Orobiju: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2011
toaspromo:

detox your body system and take the worm expeller again it will cure it seems like your system both digestive and blood contaminated
what does blood contamination and detox got to do with big worms crawling and bitting somebody in the stomach and intestine? I dont get u well.
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Orobiju: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2011
Pls I need sincere contribution/help.
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by freepeople: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2011
Orobiju:

[size=14pt]How do you know that the symptoms you are having is as a result of worm infestation?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by cjenny: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2011
Nill
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Dubstic: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2011
send me an email wit d details i wil tel wot to do and in one u wil be free.slimdubstic@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Dubstic: 1:14am On Nov 21, 2011
send me email.on slimdubstic@yahoo.com.i wil send u d drugs to take.
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by cjenny: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2011
@poster don't be on self medication,go for check up and dictate the problem and the cause before anything else.u can as well call me,we will use machine (computer) to do all that before treatment.08098489003
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by doctokwus: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
U are fixated on ur notion that u are infested wt worms.Despite ur symptoms not being exclusively diagnostic of it,d fact dat u av overdosed on antiworm drugs& u still feel d same way shd open ur mind to other possibilties.
Why don't u go to a facility where u can do an infection screen including a stool analysis& even an abdominal scan;u cud b dealing wt sth more life threatening or it cud jst b a simple problem u jst haven't use d right medication for.
See a health personel& av a better assessment soonest

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by toaspromo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
there are some toxins agents in your blood cells that will not allow any drugs to work effectively in your blood system and if that is not treated no drugs can work consult a doctor for more info
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by arisah: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
There are three ways that you can attack these worm issues. Though fighting internal parasitic worms is a very tedious and serious one.The three ways are:
(1) Use of drugs like Albendazole, Praziquantel, Vermox (Mebendazole), etc.
(2) Herbal Supplements like Humaworm, Wormwood, Cloves,Extra Strength Oregano oil, Black Walnut Hulls,Centaury, Graviola, etc. (they are mostly foreign herbal supplements made in the USA,I don't think they are in Naija but the only one in Naija that is, Festac Town Lagos is PARACLEANSE, a Nature's Sunshine Products).Below are more info on how to attack these problems (mind you majority of us in the forum are big novices as well as medical doctors but it will be better you go for a test so that you'll know the particular worm you're to treat but I believe that nothing positive can come out of the test.

1st I would no way assume you have "just"worms.

Here are some cut & pastes & there is included a section blow with a way many people have found effective in getting rid of worms.

--------------

Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the other standard herbicides.

See link below for cayenne pepper (using organic powder from the grocery is better than capsules) challenge test to see if you or any loved ones have Tapeworms Sometimes one sees sesame seed looking things, or “blanched almonds” but usually “white rice” in the stools, for example. Many people have found parasites this way, parasites that lab tests said they didn’t have. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Another approach to tapeworms, also ascaris:
http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp

RE parasites, low enemas can help reveal what bugs are dying without any “digging around.” Enema bags are cheap & online or at drug stores. The net has many sites telling how to use them. Use 2-3 cups filtered water only per bag at a time. You don’t want to go too high and wash away good intestinal bacteria. (On occasion, to relieve really bad constipation, you can go higher, though.) Add some plain, no sugar added, yogurt with acidophilus, or “live cultures” to the last bag & eat some. This kind of yogurt, especially Danon’s, is easy to find at most grocery stores. The enemas can also help combat the constipation often associated with initial stages of parasite killing and just help speed up the cleansing process in general.

Also, many people are not aware that they are gluten sensitive, maybe even have celiac. A gluten sensitivity test can help. Even if one shows up just at Level 1 in sensitivity, that means the intestinal villi have been damaged & nutrients are not getting through as they should. Also where gluten sensitivity is, candida is probably lurking.

Candida may be lurking regardless. One way you may find it is by doing low enemas, mixing water with apple cider vinegar or 3% hydrogen peroxide. Tea made from Quassia wood chips can also kill some parasites as well as candida. Kefir enemas can also be helpful. Use enemas after a bowel movement. If after such enemas you see things that look like string cheese or yellow gel, or white things that look like pieces of tissue paper, then you know a candida cleanse needs to be done. (Sometimes the candida looks like dark seaweed or brown crusts with mucous, apparently depending on its age & stage.) Another tip off is that, after you do the enemas you may have temporary die off in the form of cold or flu like symptoms or some itchiness & twitchiness. I'd personally get rid of the parasites first. Both cleanses cause die off and you don't want to overdo it. Cleanses do put extra stress on the adrenals. Both cleanses can take months. Be patient & persistent.

Some people say everyone who has had antibiotics has candida cleansing to do.

***SOME HELPS FOR CONSTIPATION & JUST TO UNBLOCK THE BOWELS WHILE CLEANSING:
If you eat 2 quarts of airpopped, hopefully organic, popcorn with minimal to no oil or butter (maybe some coconut oil) and a small Watermelon all in one day you should start getting cleaned out due to all that roughage for one thing.
Taking 2-3 capsules of magnesium before bedtime has helped many people. I personally think brand can make all the difference and have found Twinlab (cheaper at places like Vitacost & iherb) to be very good.

Some people really like Oxypowder but I have found that it seems to deplete my electrolytes or something because it made me feel very tired after a couple of days.
Blessed Herbs is, mho, the best bowel cleanser, but pricey.

You can do maybe 1 high enema a week w/o getting dependent on enemas, and low enemas (2-4 cups at a time) will cause no dependency so use as often as helpful. Be sure to eat acidoophilus yogurt to replenish good bacteria. Dannon sells this in the plain, usually non fat, no sugar etc. added version.

Some people use cascara sagara and it is effective, but you can get dependent on it. One way to counteract that dependency at least somewhat, if you find it's all that works, is to not take it every day. Chia seeds mixed in with soup or green drinks can be very helpful – though it may take a week or two for the effect to be seen.
It wouldn't hurt to put some quassia "tea" (you buy the chips & let them steep in hot water just like tea) and/or black walnut or black walnut/womrwood (again available at places like Vitacost) tincture into the last enema bag, and they can help kill any parasites.
***GENTLE LIVER FLUSHES (Best not to do until a month of paracides & maybe a month of paracides plus a zapper as otherwise they can make you feel quite ill.)
I will tell you what worked for me and it was gentle. It is a slight variation on the usual kind of flush found on CZ & elsewhere. It can help expel not only stones but parasites. I had no grapefruit juice becaue it can interfere with some meds. Orange juice worked every bit as well. No Epsom Salts . It can be harsh & I never needed it. Prepare a quart of water with about 3-4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in it, sipped on from the morning to the evening of the flush. (Some people drink a quart of apple juice instead but I didn't want the sugar, but it works fine too.)
When I had that drink it made all the difference in how many stones I got out.
Then the usual. Stop eating after about 3PM and limit the fats to virtually none before then. Right before lying down drink the extra virgin olive oil + orange juice (abt 1/2 cup of each) quickly. I found it helped to use a straw positioned at the back of my mouth to avoid the taste as much as possible, and to have a good tasting lozenge type supplement right after.
Go to bed immediately, and it seems to help to lie on your right side for at least 1/2 hour before falling asleep.
The next morning (best to do this on a weekend for sure) have a little bottle of magnesium citrate. Wait about 6 hours and do several low enemas to help cleanse out the stones. This also lets you know how many you got out, too. You may see bugs, most commonly liver flukes.
Eat some plain acidophilus yogurt with no sugar (Dannon’s is such a popular brand available at most grocery stores) to replace bacterial flora and be sure you get plenty of electrolytes in your diet the next few days.
If this makes you feel ill, you may need to work on parasite cleansing for awhile first.
Repeat biweekly as possible until 2 consecutive flushes reveal no more than very few stones. This can take quite a few months.

***Enemas that reveal, & kill, Candida/Yeast
You might want to research on the web how yeast can adapt & morph after prolonged exposure to one kind of "yeast-a-cide" or another, & alternate what you use for killing it. One thing it will never adapt to are very helpful enemas using apple cider vinegar or else 3% hydrogen peroxide. (Maybe a tsp of each to each cup of filtered water, but experiment.)

It helps to put acidophilus yogurt and/or kefir into the last bag in order to replenish good flora, and to eat a bit daily. (Kefir will intensify any die off though.) Btw yogurt replaces candida to some extent and kefir eats it.

Those enemas will really help clean yeast/candida from the colon (after a bowel movement of course) but can also cause more die off. It may take a great many of them to get rid of it all but if you are like me you will start to feel like a new person when it is gone. Changing your diet is essential however and wheat, gluten and sugar are the worst offenders. (I personally think fresh organic fruit & dried strawberries & blueberries – plus you need blue things in your diet & only blueberries give it – do not hurt. If you want to be a total purist it may help to give up milk but I personally got my health back while drinking a lot of milk and the fruits mentioned.)
coffee enemas are good to follow up with after other enemas. They are great for the health, especially for the liver.
**MAINTENANCE
I plan to stay on maintenance for life. You never really know if you killed every last bug (maybe with Rife, maybe not, but I can't use that since its for those who are on no meds) and it just takes one to start things all over. You never really know if when you touched a grocery cart or opened a bathroom door that you didn't pick up some eggs. They even can blow into your nostrils through a blast of air outside!
I can't say that what I do is perfect, but I can say that I don't see parasites anymore.
Every single day I zap for at least an hour while at the computer. I prefer to zap at the elbows and/or ankles where the blood tontinually flows through the arteries.
Every single morning on an empty stomach(except for my meds and some supplements) I have some homemade colloidal silver (must be made with distilled water and its cheap to make your own & Utopia Silver is where I got my silver maker) to which I add a couple of drops of Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil, a couple of shakes of organic cayenne pepper, and about 2/3 of an eye dropper of Vitacost Black Walnut tincture, alternated daily with their Black Walnut/Wormwood tincture. This drink does NOT taste good! That’s why I have a good tasting supplement in lozenge form afterwards.
Almost every single day I have a green drink (things like powdered wheatgrass, barley & fennel seed) to which I add at least ½ tsp. of Pharmaguard Diatomaceous earth. I usually don’t have much in my stomach at that time.
I eat very, very well cooked meat.
From time to time I also drink Quassia woodchip tea and/or do a Quassia woodchip tea enema. I have found this is very effective against both bugs and candida. (But you don't want to be attacking candida until the bugs are mostly dead due to too much die off.)
I'm not an expert, just someone who has gone through trial & error, like you, and found what works for me. So far anyway! :-)

***HOW TO KILL PINWORMS:
Pinworms are very serious. They can cause appendicitis for example.

You can get rid of them (though if others in the home are carrying them, or you are exposed to their invisible eggs elsewhere, such as in schools with little children then you have to figure out how to not be reinfected) with Noxema or some kind of harmless cream mixed with a good quality (maybe Aura Cacia) eucalyptus essential oil. Mix it so that it feels tingly on your anal orifice but not at all painful.

What you do is keep the mixture liberally on your anal orifice 24/7. If you have a bowel movement, you reapply instantly. Maybe keep a little mini jar, such as you can find in the beauty section of a drug store or grocery store, of it in your pocket. If you are a woman you might want to wear a sanitary pad to keep the mixture from going thru your clothes. Or if you are a man maybe wear 2 sets of undies.

It can take 3 weeks to 2 months to kill them that way. The reason this method works is that the pinwroms have to come out to lay eggs. When they meet the eucalyptus oil they will die instead.

Having said all that, I don't know but strongly suspect Pharmaguard, i.e. food grade diatomaceous earth (see ebay for one source) will kill them too and more simply. I would say use it almost every day for life to tell you the truth. It doesn't just kill pinworms. Mho.

Another approach: http://curezone.com/forums/p.asp?f=336&i=1863815

***CHEAP ZAPPER IDEAS IF YOU’RE ON A TIGHT BUDGET
I am no way an expert on zappers. The only way I knew "for sure" that mine were working was that I got die off at first.

The least expensive way I know (other than making one yourself with a battery & some wire & I think you can find such instructions on the net) is to go to ebay and type in World's Smallest Zapper. Also you need the copper pipes they also sell, probably, though. But they last forever or better zapper you can use is: ZAPPER DIGITAL ULTRA (http://www.huldaclarkzappers.com ).

ANOTHER PROTOCOL/ADMINISTRATION:
TREATMENT OF PARASITE INFECTIONS OR RESISTANT PARASITES (WORMS):
(1) HUMATIN 250mg, 2 pills, 2 x/day for 14 days,
(2) ALBENDAZOLE 200mg, 1 pill 2 x/day for 14 days,
(3) IODOQUINOL 650mg, 1 pill 2 x/day for 14 days,
(4) METAMUSIL (PSYLLIUM SEED TRUCKS) 1 tablespoon 2 x/day for 14 days,
(5) L-GLUTAMINE POWDER 1 teaspoon 2 x/day for 14 days.
N/B- START ALL THE MEDICATIONS TOGETHER. TAKE THEM WITH Nos. 4 & 5 IN A FULL GLASS OF WATER OF JUICE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE OR TWO HOURS AFTER MEAL. YOU NEED TO TAKE THESE PROTOCOLS WITH ALL MANNERS OF SERIOUSNESS AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SERIOUS DIE-OFFS AS IF YOUR LIFE WANTS TO END BUT AT LAST YOU'LL BE AN OVERCOMER.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!
GOODLUCK. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL BUT I THINK IF YOU CAN DO ALL THESE AT DIFFERENT TIMES YOU SHALL OVERCOME IN JESUS' NAME-AMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by KemiA1: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Poster, those that have asked how you know you have worms are right.

You can only effectively treat what you are sure of.

Maybe the reason all the "zoles" have not worked is that you probably don't have worms. have you thought of that?
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by arisah: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Orobiju, Are you feeling fine now? If yes, what course of treatment did you undergo?
Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by Greenslim: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Para-care package can get the job done.

Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by 190406dd: 10:35am On May 20, 2013
arisah: There are three ways that you can attack these worm issues. Though fighting internal parasitic worms is a very tedious and serious one.The three ways are:
(1) Use of drugs like Albendazole, Praziquantel, Vermox (Mebendazole), etc.
(2) Herbal Supplements like Humaworm, Wormwood, Cloves,Extra Strength Oregano oil, Black Walnut Hulls,Centaury, Graviola, etc. (they are mostly foreign herbal supplements made in the USA,I don't think they are in Naija but the only one in Naija that is, Festac Town Lagos is PARACLEANSE, a Nature's Sunshine Products).Below are more info on how to attack these problems (mind you majority of us in the forum are big novices as well as medical doctors but it will be better you go for a test so that you'll know the particular worm you're to treat but I believe that nothing positive can come out of the test.

1st I would no way assume you have "just"worms.

Here are some cut & pastes & there is included a section blow with a way many people have found effective in getting rid of worms.

--------------

Disclaimer: Humanworm is mentioned in the first link and it used to get great reports here on CZ but in past months some people complained about it not being as good as in the past (though some lately say it is back to its former quality) so you may want to try something like Clarkia or the other standard herbicides.

See link below for cayenne pepper (using organic powder from the grocery is better than capsules) challenge test to see if you or any loved ones have Tapeworms Sometimes one sees sesame seed looking things, or “blanched almonds” but usually “white rice” in the stools, for example. Many people have found parasites this way, parasites that lab tests said they didn’t have. Hulda Clark says everyone she ever lab tested had tapeworms & everyone had other kinds of parasites as well.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1522290#i

Another approach to tapeworms, also ascaris:
http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp

RE parasites, low enemas can help reveal what bugs are dying without any “digging around.” Enema bags are cheap & online or at drug stores. The net has many sites telling how to use them. Use 2-3 cups filtered water only per bag at a time. You don’t want to go too high and wash away good intestinal bacteria. (On occasion, to relieve really bad constipation, you can go higher, though.) Add some plain, no sugar added, yogurt with acidophilus, or “live cultures” to the last bag & eat some. This kind of yogurt, especially Danon’s, is easy to find at most grocery stores. The enemas can also help combat the constipation often associated with initial stages of parasite killing and just help speed up the cleansing process in general.

Also, many people are not aware that they are gluten sensitive, maybe even have celiac. A gluten sensitivity test can help. Even if one shows up just at Level 1 in sensitivity, that means the intestinal villi have been damaged & nutrients are not getting through as they should. Also where gluten sensitivity is, candida is probably lurking.

Candida may be lurking regardless. One way you may find it is by doing low enemas, mixing water with apple cider vinegar or 3% hydrogen peroxide. Tea made from Quassia wood chips can also kill some parasites as well as candida. Kefir enemas can also be helpful. Use enemas after a bowel movement. If after such enemas you see things that look like string cheese or yellow gel, or white things that look like pieces of tissue paper, then you know a candida cleanse needs to be done. (Sometimes the candida looks like dark seaweed or brown crusts with mucous, apparently depending on its age & stage.) Another tip off is that, after you do the enemas you may have temporary die off in the form of cold or flu like symptoms or some itchiness & twitchiness. I'd personally get rid of the parasites first. Both cleanses cause die off and you don't want to overdo it. Cleanses do put extra stress on the adrenals. Both cleanses can take months. Be patient & persistent.

Some people say everyone who has had antibiotics has candida cleansing to do.

***SOME HELPS FOR CONSTIPATION & JUST TO UNBLOCK THE BOWELS WHILE CLEANSING:
If you eat 2 quarts of airpopped, hopefully organic, popcorn with minimal to no oil or butter (maybe some coconut oil) and a small Watermelon all in one day you should start getting cleaned out due to all that roughage for one thing.
Taking 2-3 capsules of magnesium before bedtime has helped many people. I personally think brand can make all the difference and have found Twinlab (cheaper at places like Vitacost & iherb) to be very good.

Some people really like Oxypowder but I have found that it seems to deplete my electrolytes or something because it made me feel very tired after a couple of days.
Blessed Herbs is, mho, the best bowel cleanser, but pricey.

You can do maybe 1 high enema a week w/o getting dependent on enemas, and low enemas (2-4 cups at a time) will cause no dependency so use as often as helpful. Be sure to eat acidoophilus yogurt to replenish good bacteria. Dannon sells this in the plain, usually non fat, no sugar etc. added version.

Some people use cascara sagara and it is effective, but you can get dependent on it. One way to counteract that dependency at least somewhat, if you find it's all that works, is to not take it every day. Chia seeds mixed in with soup or green drinks can be very helpful – though it may take a week or two for the effect to be seen.
It wouldn't hurt to put some quassia "tea" (you buy the chips & let them steep in hot water just like tea) and/or black walnut or black walnut/womrwood (again available at places like Vitacost) tincture into the last enema bag, and they can help kill any parasites.
***GENTLE LIVER FLUSHES (Best not to do until a month of paracides & maybe a month of paracides plus a zapper as otherwise they can make you feel quite ill.)
I will tell you what worked for me and it was gentle. It is a slight variation on the usual kind of flush found on CZ & elsewhere. It can help expel not only stones but parasites. I had no grapefruit juice becaue it can interfere with some meds. Orange juice worked every bit as well. No Epsom Salts . It can be harsh & I never needed it. Prepare a quart of water with about 3-4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in it, sipped on from the morning to the evening of the flush. (Some people drink a quart of apple juice instead but I didn't want the sugar, but it works fine too.)
When I had that drink it made all the difference in how many stones I got out.
Then the usual. Stop eating after about 3PM and limit the fats to virtually none before then. Right before lying down drink the extra virgin olive oil + orange juice (abt 1/2 cup of each) quickly. I found it helped to use a straw positioned at the back of my mouth to avoid the taste as much as possible, and to have a good tasting lozenge type supplement right after.
Go to bed immediately, and it seems to help to lie on your right side for at least 1/2 hour before falling asleep.
The next morning (best to do this on a weekend for sure) have a little bottle of magnesium citrate. Wait about 6 hours and do several low enemas to help cleanse out the stones. This also lets you know how many you got out, too. You may see bugs, most commonly liver flukes.
Eat some plain acidophilus yogurt with no sugar (Dannon’s is such a popular brand available at most grocery stores) to replace bacterial flora and be sure you get plenty of electrolytes in your diet the next few days.
If this makes you feel ill, you may need to work on parasite cleansing for awhile first.
Repeat biweekly as possible until 2 consecutive flushes reveal no more than very few stones. This can take quite a few months.

***Enemas that reveal, & kill, Candida/Yeast
You might want to research on the web how yeast can adapt & morph after prolonged exposure to one kind of "yeast-a-cide" or another, & alternate what you use for killing it. One thing it will never adapt to are very helpful enemas using apple cider vinegar or else 3% hydrogen peroxide. (Maybe a tsp of each to each cup of filtered water, but experiment.)

It helps to put acidophilus yogurt and/or kefir into the last bag in order to replenish good flora, and to eat a bit daily. (Kefir will intensify any die off though.) Btw yogurt replaces candida to some extent and kefir eats it.

Those enemas will really help clean yeast/candida from the colon (after a bowel movement of course) but can also cause more die off. It may take a great many of them to get rid of it all but if you are like me you will start to feel like a new person when it is gone. Changing your diet is essential however and wheat, gluten and sugar are the worst offenders. (I personally think fresh organic fruit & dried strawberries & blueberries – plus you need blue things in your diet & only blueberries give it – do not hurt. If you want to be a total purist it may help to give up milk but I personally got my health back while drinking a lot of milk and the fruits mentioned.)
coffee enemas are good to follow up with after other enemas. They are great for the health, especially for the liver.
**MAINTENANCE
I plan to stay on maintenance for life. You never really know if you killed every last bug (maybe with Rife, maybe not, but I can't use that since its for. those who are on no meds) and it just takes one to start things all over. You never really know if when you touched a grocery cart or opened a bathroom door that you didn't pick up some eggs. They even can blow into your nostrils through a blast of air outside!
I can't say that what I do is perfect, but I can say that I don't see parasites anymore.
Every single day I zap for at least an hour while at the computer. I prefer to zap at the elbows and/or ankles where the blood tontinually flows through the arteries.
Every single morning on an empty stomach(except for my meds and some supplements) I have some homemade colloidal silver (must be made with distilled water and its cheap to make your own & Utopia Silver is where I got my silver maker) to which I add a couple of drops of Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil, a couple of shakes of organic cayenne pepper, and about 2/3 of an eye dropper of Vitacost Black Walnut tincture, alternated daily with their Black Walnut/Wormwood tincture. This drink does NOT taste good! That’s why I have a good tasting supplement in lozenge form afterwards.
Almost every single day I have a green drink (things like powdered wheatgrass, barley & fennel seed) to which I add at least ½ tsp. of Pharmaguard Diatomaceous earth. I usually don’t have much in my stomach at that time.
I eat very, very well cooked meat.
From time to time I also drink Quassia woodchip tea and/or do a Quassia woodchip tea enema. I have found this is very effective against both bugs and candida. (But you don't want to be attacking candida until the bugs are mostly dead due to too much die off.)
I'm not an expert, just someone who has gone through trial & error, like you, and found what works for me. So far anyway! :-)

***HOW TO KILL PINWORMS:
Pinworms are very serious. They can cause appendicitis for example.

You can get rid of them (though if others in the home are carrying them, or you are exposed to their invisible eggs elsewhere, such as in schools with little children then you have to figure out how to not be reinfected) with Noxema or some kind of harmless cream mixed with a good quality (maybe Aura Cacia) eucalyptus essential oil. Mix it so that it feels tingly on your anal orifice but not at all painful.

What you do is keep the mixture liberally on your anal orifice 24/7. If you have a bowel movement, you reapply instantly. Maybe keep a little mini jar, such as you can find in the beauty section of a drug store or grocery store, of it in your pocket. If you are a woman you might want to wear a sanitary pad to keep the mixture from going thru your clothes. Or if you are a man maybe wear 2 sets of undies.

It can take 3 weeks to 2 months to kill them that way. The reason this method works is that the pinwroms have to come out to lay eggs. When they meet the eucalyptus oil they will die instead.

Having said all that, I don't know but strongly suspect Pharmaguard, i.e. food grade diatomaceous earth (see ebay for one source) will kill them too and more simply. I would say use it almost every day for life to tell you the truth. It doesn't just kill pinworms. Mho.

Another approach: http://curezone.com/forums/p.asp?f=336&i=1863815

***CHEAP ZAPPER IDEAS IF YOU’RE ON A TIGHT BUDGET
I am no way an expert on zappers. The only way I knew "for sure" that mine were working was that I got die off at first.

The least expensive way I know (other than making one yourself with a battery & some wire & I think you can find such instructions on the net) is to go to ebay and type in World's Smallest Zapper. Also you need the copper pipes they also sell, probably, though. But they last forever or better zapper you can use is: ZAPPER DIGITAL ULTRA (http://www.huldaclarkzappers.com ).

ANOTHER PROTOCOL/ADMINISTRATION:
TREATMENT OF PARASITE INFECTIONS OR RESISTANT PARASITES (WORMS):
(1) HUMATIN 250mg, 2 pills, 2 x/day for 14 days,
(2) ALBENDAZOLE 200mg, 1 pill 2 x/day for 14 days,
(3) IODOQUINOL 650mg, 1 pill 2 x/day for 14 days,
(4) METAMUSIL (PSYLLIUM SEED TRUCKS) 1 tablespoon 2 x/day for 14 days,
(5) L-GLUTAMINE POWDER 1 teaspoon 2 x/day for 14 days.
N/B- START ALL THE MEDICATIONS TOGETHER. TAKE THEM WITH Nos. 4 & 5 IN A FULL GLASS OF WATER OF JUICE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE OR TWO HOURS AFTER MEAL. YOU NEED TO TAKE THESE PROTOCOLS WITH ALL MANNERS OF SERIOUSNESS AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SERIOUS DIE-OFFS AS IF YOUR LIFE WANTS TO END BUT AT LAST YOU'LL BE AN OVERCOMER.
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!
GOODLUCK. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL BUT I THINK IF YOU CAN DO ALL THESE AT DIFFERENT TIMES YOU SHALL OVERCOME IN JESUS' NAME-AMEN!

Heloo pls what's ur personal email add,n where cn I get E.D in lagos pls

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help With The Most Effective Medicine For Intestinal Worms? by koolnd: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Prevalence Of Intestinal Helminth Infections Among School Children In Amasiri Community Of Afikpo North L.G.A. Ebonyi State, Nigeria

Intestinal helminthes are living organisms that are worm-like in shape which receive nutrient and protection from their host thereby disrupting the internal activities of the host thereby causing diseases and weaknesses (Maizels and Yazdanbakhsh, 2003).

http://www.scharticles.com/prevalence-of-intestinal-helminth-infections-among-school-children/

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / FMC Umuahia Conducts 11th Successful Kidney Transplant In 4 Years (PHOTOS) / Snake Bites Kill 27 In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.