Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant (10610 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel To Supply 400,000 Metric Tonnes Of Iron Rods For Road Constructio / FG Set To Release 60,000 Metric Tonnes Of Food Grains To Stabilise Prices / Buhari Approves Release Of 70,000 Metric Tonnes Of Grains To The Vulnerable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by michlins(m): 7:31am On Feb 22
Solsix:

What about the one that was built by ibeto is it now working
Yes it is working

1 Like

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by lexy2014: 7:31am On Feb 22
nothingspoil70:
Why are you always saddened by good news about this country? If it was bad news you will be happy

good news by who?

is it his happiness for bad news that is responsible for the bad news?
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by lexy2014: 7:32am On Feb 22
KingKO22:

This is our prayer for you

All the enemies of Nigeria shall know no peace and good news will continue to bring sadness in their home and regions

Say a big Amen

who are the enemies of Nigeria?

can you ls tell us who they are?
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by lexy2014: 7:34am On Feb 22
KingKO22:

Painment 😁

This is a terribly bad news for enemies of Nigeria 😂🤣

None of you saw it coming so the news hit you all like a train

The frustration can't be controlled 😭

but here are these folks really expressing their frustration and painment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZ5eYhc4BM
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by zionstaar75: 7:34am On Feb 22
Anambra1stSonTV:

That's why I said the area you guys are good at is propaganda nothing else, that's why the economy is nosediving, propaganda doesn't build economy, see how you dragged Dangote over cooking gas storage facilities not even LPG processing plant, this is where imported gas will be stored, know that there are LPG cooking gas processing plants in some states, the source there gas there no need of building massive storage tanks when the gas is there, Ardova is building cooking gas storage facilities because the gas is far from them, its not gas processing plant

There are many LPG cooking gas facilities in those areas, this is Ardova gas storage facilities project
wailing wailer at it again. U will soon become a town crier

1 Like

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Chucks13: 7:37am On Feb 22
Enemy of progress and enemy of Nigeria won't like this.

Anytime Nigria move a bit forward they are upset and kicked but as God live this country will move forward either they like it or not.

This is one reason I so much respect SW, SS and the North there are silent Billionaires going easy way who are "real agba ballers" but you see my own people from other side all they live for is what to use to fight Tinubu or how to insult Youba and Fulani/Hausa and funny enough gradually these two region are building countries out country but my own people are busy coasting Internet on what to use against Tinubu or Atik or anything North, and be dragging land in Lagos, no wahala by the time ghenghen go knack una eyes go clear.

God bless every beieivers of Nigeria project we shall get there no matter how hard we fought the battle we shall get there as Jah live.

2 Likes

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by iyke648(m): 7:47am On Feb 22
afube:

I hope this one is not another Dangote refinery "american wonder" project...........that refinery in Lekki you have been making noise since last year is yet to refine even one bottle of petrol, the sham of a refinery is so ill concieved that I doubt if it will ever be a commercial success........imagine building a huge industrial complex like that on reclaimed soil,which was never allowed to settle naturally.......one cm of land settlement will instigate such level of forced vibrations that may wreck the facility........wahala dey o!

our structural engineers should please contribute o! Are they waiting for the whole reclaimed land to settle before refining can start??

Have u heard of the word piling?. If not, pls google it.
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by PHAYOL81: 7:55am On Feb 22
Ibeju is headed to be the most industrialised and important economic zone yet in Nigeria. Lekki FTZ welcomes you all; your business, factory, residence and resilience.

Thank you Ardova PLC

GOD BLESS IBEJU LEKKI

GOD BLESS THE ENTIRE LAGOS STATE

FOR A GREATER LAGOS STATE

GOD BLESS WESTERN NIGERIA STATES

ILE OODUA A GBEWA TAKO TABO O

2 Likes

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by idealogical: 8:03am On Feb 22
PHAYOL81:
Ibeju is headed to be the most industrialised and important economic zone yet in Nigeria. Lekki FTZ welcomes you all; your business, factory, residence and resilience.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Front0lane: 8:17am On Feb 22
At least they are simply fainting not selling their sons to feed like your own people.

Anambra1stSonTV:

grin grin grin cheesy

How does it change the fact that many of your people are fainting because of hunger or change the economy you guys have destroyed under few months with propaganda, Nigerians has seen you guys finish, looting without mercy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by RepoMan007: 8:19am On Feb 22
AqualinaXYZ:
FreestuffNg dey deceive yourself searching for orgasmm news by 12midnight

Una no see wetin to use brag again na to dey scamper propaganda up and down

You said you share free stuff that we should click on your Bio

Time to share free stuff give hungry Nigerians you run
That's mannabbqgrîlls right there. Same as ManirBK and Eriggs
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by jojothaiv(m): 8:35am On Feb 22
Hopefully, things will take shape and fall in place but I'm afraid it will take a while a very long walk to the promised freedom.

But right now, let's keep hoping...
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by heysquare(m): 8:39am On Feb 22
Penguin2:
Op posted this to gloat over the achievement of his tribesman.

But he forgot to tell us and the world that the raw material for the Gas Plant will be piped from Imo in the region they love to hate.

But it’s a matter of time…
So piping from Imo to the facility is free of charge and raw materials would be free too? Stop being childish! This is strictly business. Your people are 8n everywhere in the country doing business not only with their tribesmen but with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by poiZon: 8:54am On Feb 22
Godfullsam:

You equally forgot to tell us that although imo state has the largest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, it is not the only state with natural gas in Nigeria.
Ondo state and other states have natural gas and the company can source for its raw material any where, including chad .
Just like dangote is sourcing crude from the US.
If he source crude oil in US, how will he sell in naira to FG?
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Anguldi(m): 9:10am On Feb 22
afube:

I hope this one is not another Dangote refinery "american wonder" project...........that refinery in Lekki you have been making noise since last year is yet to refine even one bottle of petrol, the sham of a refinery is so ill concieved that I doubt if it will ever be a commercial success........imagine building a huge industrial complex like that on reclaimed soil,which was never allowed to settle naturally.......one cm of land settlement will instigate such level of forced vibrations that may wreck the facility........wahala dey o!

our structural engineers should please contribute o! Are they waiting for the whole reclaimed land to settle before refining can start??

Is differential settlement the cause of not starting
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by GODISGREAT123: 9:22am On Feb 22
jogojogo:

Very bittered set of humans filled with hatred.
I don't know how they manage thier bitterness to survive each day

The are surviving the same way Soyinka and other Southwest intellectuals and Tinubu supporters survived by spreading bitterness and hatred during the time of Goodluck Jonathan and painting everything everything bad and making things look like doom and gloom despite the progress being made then
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by comodo: 9:56am On Feb 22
KingKO22:

This is our prayer for you

All the enemies of Nigeria shall know no peace and good news will continue to bring sadness in their home and regions

Say a big Amen
AMEN!!!! Including the ones that live on propaganda to deceive the populace.
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by commoditiesnig: 10:21am On Feb 22
Good news
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by afube: 11:49am On Feb 22
iyke648:
Have u heard of the word piling?. If not, pls google it.

I am not a structural engineer but I have worked in heavy industrial complexes and i know the level of force and energy they generate! Piling on reclaimed land or compacting ? I dunno but Dangote obviously made critical technical and financial errors in that refinery's conception! I hope he gets it right eventually!
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Kingson28: 12:35pm On Feb 22
[quote author=Penguin2 post=128581654]Op posted this to gloat over the achievement of his tribesman.

But he forgot to tell us and the world that the raw material for the Gas Plant will be piped from Imo in the region they love to hate.

But it’s a matter of time

But why do you love to troop to the region of those you claim HATE you?
If your people have any sense of self respect, there should be NO SINGLE Igbo person in the entire South West.
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Kingson28: 12:36pm On Feb 22
[quote author=Penguin2 post=128581654]Op posted this to gloat over the achievement of his tribesman.

But it’s a matter of time

But why do you love to troop to the region of those you claim HATE you?
If your people have any sense of self respect, there should be NO SINGLE Igbo person in the entire South West.
Have some sense of self respect.
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by iyke648(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22
afube:

I am not a structural engineer but I have worked in heavy industrial complexes and i know the level of force and energy they generate! Piling on reclaimed land or compacting ? I dunno but Dangote obviously made critical technical and financial errors in that refinery's conception! I hope he gets it right eventually!
you should be aware of the technological advances the world has attained in structural Engineering. If bridges can be constructed through water bodies how much more a refinery in a reclaimed land. Mind you, vibrational forces emanating from these complex machineries must have been factored out while reinforcing the reclaimed land with piles

1 Like

Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by VULCAN(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22
If only you were exposed you would realise that no country becomes great because a few billionaires launch a business.

Nigerians are hoping on cheaper fuel- not because we have working refineries but because Dangote has a private one.

Now you are masturbating over another billionaire launching his business as if that guarantees cheap gas in Nigeria.

He has built this facility for export and you are here trying to claim his glory.

What of he decides to export 80% of his product leaving the rest for Nigerians?

Truly you are backward

FreeStuffsNG:
The Ardova gas plant includes a newly built 24,000 metric tonnes LPG facility and also upgraded terminal fully propane-rated and the largest in West Africa.

“The automation of the facility will help increase efficiency in what is already the largest LPG Storage facility in West Africa.

Lagos has done it again. When the naysayers say there's casting down just know that there's a lifting up. On same day they were spreading doom and gloom, the largest Gas plant in West Africa was opened for business in Lagos.

That's how as a nation, we will as patriotic Nigerians, work extremely hard and quietly overcome our challenges while the naysayers and unpatriotic elements will remain caught in their own negativity.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos if you love Lagos and you love the owners of the land so that the land of Lagos can bless your investment. Invest in Lagos for great the best returns on investment and investors friendly experience.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Ardova Completes 24,000 Metric Tonnes LPG Plant by Dayg88(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22
idealogical:
Abdulwasiu Sowami

Adova CEO

This isn't Ardova PLC CEO. This is Ardova PLC group Executive Chairman. Moshood Olajide is the Ardova PLC CEO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maitasine Crisis In Kano, 4100 Dead-Millitary Crushed Group. But B'haram Thrives / Fayemi Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Election / 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.