Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) (2467 Views)

These Pictures Will Surely Make You Wiser / Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? / Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) by Leilah(f): 12:53am On Oct 09, 2007
Hell no! I have been to that village in Enugu there aint no wife there!!!!
Re: So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) by ebony4life(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2007
Maybe your husband is an Osu (an Outcast in his land) Or he is using you to gain residency in your country.

if none of the above

You need to begin to pray, because prayers answer a lot of things not just a lacadasical prayer, but a persistent one that will change his behaviour because real men don't beat women.

You can also attend a bible believing church where you will get closer to the pastor and tell him or her your problems. With good words of advice you will be encouraged to face every day as it comes.

Be good. cool
Re: So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) by feelgood(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2007
Dear Leilah, may I request that you diligently go through all your posts again & you'll see the problem - YOU!
You've skillfully presented a good man & husband as maniac, while an insecure, albeit nice lady as a hapless victim. You'd make a good scriptwriter but in a marriage, it's different.
Change ur attitude girl, & u'll enjoy ur marriage.
How abt the man's violent tendencies? Only read one side of the story folks,
Re: So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) by feelgood(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2007
By the way Leilah, a practising muslim wouldnt be bothered abt an Ngozi somewhere - since the good folks have been conditioned to accept additional wives (which ur husband apparently hasn't got the stomach for) as normal. What then is ur beef?
Let's quit all these jabber and dumb down to the real thing good lady. You hold the key to your marital happiness. 'nuff said
Re: So If All These Points Are True, Surely I Am Wasting My Time? (as A Westerner) by MissD1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2007
lal baby you can do better on your own get a life b4 it late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mother gave me d same advice yeard back cry cry cry but i was too nice to leave looking for pussle sorting trying to believe once he got settle in europe he will show better affection, baby dnt rope your self 4 ans in his behaviour he has the question and also d ans. we are what we are men dnt change you either leave him now that you can or live with him 4 ever taking him as he is

Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will You Start Reaping The Fruit Of Your Labour? / What Is Your Take On This Wedding: CONFUSION OR REGRETS? / Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.