Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi (31513 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by CondemnBattery(f): 5:10pm On Feb 22

Now she will understand the true meaning of "On your mandate we shall stand"

By the time tinubu Nigeria deal with her, she will know the difference between kaki and leather.

I dislike aggressive women
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Ulogwe1: 5:10pm On Feb 22
What will she tell the unborn child that happens to the dad?

We should learn how to control our temper.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Reelmii: 5:12pm On Feb 22
Cantonese:
Second wife??

And he probably was warned several times against getting a second wife.

What a shame. Very unfortunate.
second wife in this critical time ooo..who does that
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by delpee(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22
We all need to understand that those who are prone to domestic violence hardly ever change. They only seem to understand the implications when a tragic event like this occurs. The man should have walked away from the marriage long ago.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by maureensylvia(f): 5:14pm On Feb 22
The man is a weakling
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by franugo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

But what was she always nagging about?

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Like this comment is biased:

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

What's the level of the reliability? Na cctv camera?

Anyways,

Good morning.

Shey in your mind now you think you've made sense abi? Everyone from the op is biased but you that don't even know the man or his wives know the genesis of the marital issues undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by ppogba: 5:16pm On Feb 22
You can imagine what this one will do to the house help if she can push the husband to death.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by ezenna191(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22
Terrible, I don't know why some women pamper the devil with their character. It would have been better leaving the marriage than engage in such toxic attitude.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by sukar886: 5:16pm On Feb 22
She will take care of the baby now abi, wicked set of people
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by franugo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22
PureFace1:

Nothing justify pushing him for anything, i wonder if you would type all these rubbish if it was the man that pushed the woman to death.

The silliness of the comment shock me
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by judedwriter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22
GodHimself:
Choosing a wife is Is a life or death decision. Choose wisely.

Heed the warning:

Proverbs 27:15-16 The Message (MSG) ... A nagging spouse is like the drip, drip, drip of a leaky faucet; You can't turn it off, and you can't get away from it.

Proverbs 21:9 — 'Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.'

Proverbs 21:19 — ‘Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.’

A good wife:

Prob 31:10
10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

Proverbs 31:11-12 (NIV)
“Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."

1 Timothy 3:11 (NIV)
“In the same way, the women are to be worthy of respect, not malicious talkers but temperate and trustworthy in everything."

Truth must be told, getting a good wife isn't easy_prov 31:10.

It's God's good face towards you to find a woman who humbles herself and submits to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by franugo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22
Jeon:
Men are polygamous in nature. So they should embrace whatever happened to them, be it positive or negative without excepting sympathy.

What a foolish comment

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by tnerro1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22
No gree for anybody?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Faposky95: 5:21pm On Feb 22
Wawelexy:
Marrying a nagging wife is same thing as going on a suicide mission... They should allow her put to bed first before sending her to jail

That's my man.....
Being a woman doesn't allow for breaking nthe law.
Murder is punishable......
Like nagging was only for women.....?!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by iyaniwura7nneka: 5:22pm On Feb 22
Noted.It is 2024: No gree for anybody.Noted.It is 2024: No gree for anybody....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by johntredon: 5:23pm On Feb 22
Ndigbo dey do concubine

Ndigbo which way?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Sirianese: 5:23pm On Feb 22

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaijaCover(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22
iyaniwura7nneka:
Noted.It is 2024: No gree for anybody.Noted.It is 2024: No gree for anybody....

Why Are you saying that na?
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Maxtipulation(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22
Pregnancy plus Tinubulation = frustration
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by blaise26abj(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22
immortalcrown:
The woman took Jennyclay Syrup.

Poster, it is wrong to use a random picture for this report. Put the lady's picture or report the incident without any picture. You abuse pregnancy with the picture you added.

The society keeps quiet when a man is the victim of domestic violence. If a woman was pushed down by a man, many influencers would have released many contents about the incident, and protesters would have flooded streets with placards.

They will even say “what did he do to make her so mad . She was pregnant now “
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Negroid001(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22
I comment my reserve. Rip to the simp.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by blaise26abj(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.

Keep the same energy when a man does same .

Women always supporting women in bad deeds. They destroy themselves when good deeds are done
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Donedeal1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22
The husband is now relieved

Rip.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by FashionCookie(f): 5:28pm On Feb 22
People go just dey use their hands dey find trouble up and down. Your first wife no good, see wetin d second one do you. undecided
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by FashionCookie(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22
Reelmii:
another side effects of polygamy..if na me be the first wife..i will never mourn the man....na market wey him use him money buy kill am so
Walahi!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Ladymillion(f): 5:31pm On Feb 22
Sirmwill:
Why are different guys quoting Jennyclay like this naaw 🥺
Because she is too hawt to be handled by Nairaland boiz
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Ladymillion(f): 5:32pm On Feb 22
Sirmwill:
Why are different guys quoting Jennyclay like this naaw 🥺
Because she is too hawt to be handled by Nairaland boiz!
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by spiSeyi: 5:33pm On Feb 22
A woman who argues at every slight misunderstanding should be a red flag for every prudent men because they are hot tempered and can their temper can push them to do the unthinkable like this woman but most men ignore this red flag during courtship and end up like this comrade undecided . Learn to stay away from any woman that nags undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Dennisochampa: 5:35pm On Feb 22
Marrying one woman is a life long problem talkless of 2 women....

If one no allow u live with again... Divorce and remarry...

Having 2 women at a time is dangerous....

May his soul rest in peace and may God forgive his imperfections.... Amen
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Kam2021: 5:37pm On Feb 22
chatinent:

Another biased comment:

Anyways,

Good morning.
Please stop this narration.If it were a man that did this,you will not narrate all this story.
Call evil evil irrespective of who committed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kola Village In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.