Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi (31518 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Housewife Pushes Sister-in-law Into Pot Of Boiling Water In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Emdebby2: 9:54pm On Feb 22
You invited trouble when you married a second wife. You added petrol to fire when you married a nagging one.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by pek(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

But what was she always nagging about?

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Like this comment is biased:

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

What's the level of the reliability? Na cctv camera?

Anyways,

Good morning.
beautiful nonsense
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by NaBanga: 11:20pm On Feb 22
Leave second wives for rich men. Ned Nwoko has several wives, but only 3 seem to be active in his life (2 Moroccans and Regina). Even with him, there was a disaster until he settled one of the Moroccan women financially. RIP to the man and blessings to his first wife.
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Trophy12: 5:55am On Feb 23
immortalcrown:
The woman took Jennyclay Syrup.

Poster, it is wrong to use a random picture for this report. Put the lady's picture or report the incident without any picture. You abuse pregnancy with the picture you added.

The society keeps quiet when a man is the victim of domestic violence. If a woman was pushed down by a man, many influencers would have released many contents about the incident, and protesters would have flooded streets with placards.
this man u just they make sense one trophy beer for u
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by lordnkem000(m): 8:47am On Feb 23
chatinent:
I know that as the man is dead now, the suspect would be heaped with blames as the society would hang her first for being a “nagging woman” than being his “nagging wife.”

But what was she always nagging about?

A man who married two women should be ready of nags. She is clearly dissatisfied with some sorts of unfair treatment.

Also, did she meet him there and pushed him? Wasn't there contact? I don't think the push was intentional...could be he slipped.

Where is the first wife in all this? I am sure she is the reason why the second wife may feel dissatisfied! Or maybe pulling the strings.

Before you add me to the woman you yearn to hang, you were not there when it happened. And even comments reported by neighbors could be baised. But since I have studied the type of men we have mostly in Nigeria (many irresponsible men who married and leaving their family to suffer... And here is another man with two wives), I can create an hypothesis too.

Like this comment is biased:

Sounds more like a neighbor she isn't in good terms with. Over what matter were they quarrelling?

Another biased comment:

What's the level of the reliability? Na cctv camera?

Anyways,

Good morning.
You should be ashamed of yourself for spewing this nonsense. How can you be this sentimental? Somebody is dead because of her actions and you re here looking for excuses for the woman? Na to put my big preeq for your overused pvssy dey hungry me now so you go feel the power

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by MamaletASO: 9:36am On Feb 23
No picture.

Fake news...

Anyways, ebonyi men be careful oo...
All those your tiny without veranda storey buildings...

Mtcheww

Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by worksmart(m): 9:41am On Feb 23
Story not adding up
What heavily pregnant woman would get mind to physically wrestle anyone talk less with her husband and be exerting the type of effort and power to push him over the bannister ?

It just does not credible I feel there are some details of this story being omitted.
post=128585785:

Source: https://punchng.com/ebonyi-wife-pushes-husband-to-death-from-two-storey-building/
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by justking(m): 9:46am On Feb 23
Satan incarnate
Re: Pregnant Housewife Pushes Husband To Death From 2-Storey Building In Ebonyi by Testimony1988(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24
This is polygamous marriage is not a good idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Alfred Bassa Commits Suicide After Passing Three Exams Without Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.