Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Comandclem Patentee Assembly - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentee Assembly (14231 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by kombosco: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hey guys, this is my 1st time of sharing in this forum, i invested my money since 2007,hoping that by Feb 2008, the court will definitely rule on our favor,base on what some so call Zonal coordinators said & also confirmed to us. After that, we were told that the final judgement will be September and it was going to be on the favour of CCNL, since then up till now we never heard any concrete information about the so-call (THE BATTLE OF THE POOR). I dont really have a lot to say on this issue for now,but one thing i know is that all these reporter say & all of that,January 19 will come & go, we'll wait for another Historical event because that's always what we nomarlly hear,we'll see each other on this forum by next year insha Allah
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN

MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO BENEFIT FROM THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR. AMAH

COURTESY: ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN

MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO BENEFIT FROM THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR. AMAH

COURTESY: ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
@largerwheny,

check your e-mail for your request and make your research work available on the net.

What you pasted in ELDER OMOKEMISI VERSION of comandclem patentee assembly is not new to CCNL PATENTEES and lovers of PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH.

Meet me in here (BANJO24 VERSION of comandclem patentee assembly) and let us trade words on intellectual property in Nigeria.

Please largerwheny, avoid abusive languages in your interractions with me. Let us see what will happen at the end of the day. I WAS ONCE LIKE YOU BUT I CHANGED WHEN I SAW THE TRUTH OF THE CASE.

I'm speaking from the PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN- PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH. DISREGARD ANY OTHER PERSON ON THE NET AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME ONLY HERE.

PLEASE ONCE MORE, BE POLITE IN INTERRACTING WITH ME. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TALK WHEN YOU USE FOUL EXPRESSIONS. Thanks

~usefulman

+234703252248

NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2011
@kombosco

PREAMBLE

ASHALAM-ALAKU. I'm happy to meet you. How is every thing over there? What of work? I suspect you are a student. Are you aware that ASSU has started strike? GOD will save Nigerian Student o oo ooo.

SUBJECT MATTER

I am responding to your questions only because you are very polite and your sentences are devoid of foul expressions. Please keep it up.

To provide a detailed respond to your questions, i hereby adopt the follow strategies.

(1) QUESTIONNAIRE - kombosco

(2) QUESTIONS IDENTIFIED-

(i) WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO DETERMINE THE CASE BETWEEN CCNL AND MPNU SINCE 2007 I HAVE INVESTED?

(ii) IS THE DATE OF HEARING BETWEEN CCNL AND MOBIL OIL JANUARY 19TH, 2012?

(iii) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CCNL VERSUS MOBIL, AND CCNL VERSUS 22 INFRINGING COMPANIES?

(3) QUESTION CODE: Q/001

(4) EXPECTED RESPONED DATE: 08/12/2011.

Thanks

~usefulman

+234703252248

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2011
@kombosco

I have some sensitive documents with me. Show you e_mail in the forum so that i can send you a copy. Thanks.

~usefulman
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by kombosco: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2011
I love your response to my mail,please if i may have those Documents you said,My email is sholao458@gmail.com.I'll be glad for your immediate response,you can also reach me on this number, 08059034641. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD INCORPORATED, ABUJA NIGERIA.

The Publisher of

~ The Patentees' Online News Paper,

~ THE INVENTOR , the patentees' online magazine

CASE REFERENCES FOR AN INDEPENDENT RESEARCHER

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2011

The Publisher of

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2011

The Publisher of

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2011
(1) THE QUESTIONNAIRE: @kombosco

(2) QUESTION CODE: Q/001/2011

(3) QUESTIONS:

(i) WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO DETERMINE THE CASE BETWEEN CCNL AND MPNU SINCE 2007 I HAVE INVESTED?

(ii) IS THE DATE OF HEARING OF THE CASE BETWEEN CCNL AND MPNU JANUARY 19TH, 2012?

(iii) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CCNL VERSUS MPNU, AND CCNL VERSUS 22 INFRINGING COMPANIES?

OUR RESPONEDS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS

OUR REACTION

In actual fact, the determination of the case is not only too much but three much. I also invested in Comandclem in 2008 with the hope that in the same year CCNL will pay Patentees. It is over three years ago now, Mobil Oil is yet to pay a kobo to CCNL. It is only when Mobil Oil pays CCNL that CCNL will pay Patentees. But the question is that are those delays traceable to the faulty of CCNL? The answer is no. Mobil oil is a liar. Mobil oil told The Federal High Court, Uyo Judicial Division Nigeria in 2007 that they will come to the court with some documents from NNPC. Up till today, Mobil Oil is yet to produce a single document from NNPC to any court. All those delay strategies of Mobil oil caused avoidable final determination of the case. Some the CCNL Patentees who called me on phone obtained loans to invest in CCNL. Some have even died in the course of waiting. May their soul rest in peace. Now the case is before the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Let exercise patience. We shall laugh at the end of the day.

(ii) IS THE DATE OF HEARING OF THE CASE BETWEEN CCNL AND MPNU JANUARY 19TH, 2012?

No. we are expecting Mobil Oil to file a REPLY TO CCNL BRIEF OF ARGUMENT on or before 19th of December, 2011.

(iii) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWWEN CCNL VERSUS MPNU, AND CCNL VERSUS 22 INFRINGING COMPANIES?

Now CCNL has two distinct cases on patent right infringement litigations. For detailed report, road CALABAR REPORT on this thread.

REMARK: QUESTIONS ANSWERED, SEALED, SIGNED AND DELIVERED.

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATOR- www.comandclemonlineforum.com

A MEMBER OF

ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS INCORPORATED ABUJA, NIGERIA.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

~ THE INVENTOR , the patentees' online magazine.

PROFESSOR TONY UKAM ADDRESSED COMANDCLEM PATENTEES

KEEP IN VIEW

~usefulman

+2347032522248

A Member of

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATION - www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
PRAYER TO THE KING AND ALL COMANDCLEM PATENTEES.

~MAY WE ALL REAP FROM THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR IN COMANDCLEM. Amenh

~ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
the king of the wealth of the ocean

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
AN ANNOUNCEMENT

FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN – KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH

This is to inform the general public most especially the esteemed CCNL Patentees across the globe that the KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN has ordered as follows.

(1) With the effect from 22nd of December, 2011 the offices of Comandclem Nigeria limited across the globe should be closed denoting the end of the year administrative activities for the year 2011.

(2) With the effect from 9th of January, 2012 the offices of Comandclem Nigeria Limited across the globe should be opened denoting the commencement of the New Year administrative activities for the year 2012.

(3) That on 28th of December, 2011 the Comandclem Patentees` Carnival will take place at number 23, Aka Idak Eyop, Uyo, Akwa –Ibom State, Nigeria.

Signed: Yusuf Nurudeen
Date: 13th of December,2011
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager and Forum Administrator
For the Management Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Opimanzi: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2011
Kudos to Mr banjo24 for the great job that you have done i pray that we will all be alive when our tree shall be bringing forth fruit and our enemy will continue to bite their fingers CCNL prosperity for ever
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Opimanzi: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2011
Do you know that there are 22 companies which will also pay royalties to CCNL ? They are as follows; Chevron (Nig) Ltd, SEXO Forex (Nig) Ltd, Shell Petroleum Dev. Company, NISSCO Nigeria Ltd, Global Drilling Nig Ltd, Noble Drilling, Elf Nig Ltd, Agip Oil Nig Ltd, ALSCON Ikot Abasi, Bristow Helicopter Nig Ltd, Daewoo Nig Ltd, Peacock Paints Ltd, Seaweld Nig Ltd, Agility and Brothers Ent. Nig Ltd, Akanam Commercial Enterprises, Ambar Resources, Brains Oil, Dekan Nig Ltd, EL-Lawco International Ventures, Expro Group Ltd, GRIT CO Ltd. All these companies are really sweating under CCNL Air Conditioning (AC) now.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Opimanzi: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2011
In the first place, comandclem (Nig.) Ltd. Is neither a stock market nor a forex market! Comandclem is neither a networking business nor a wonder bank! But on the contrary, a modern Scientific and Industrial Research Company owned by a Nigeria Inventor, American trained soil and chemical scientist - His Efficiency King Dr. Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Opimanzi: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
Commandclem Nigeria Limited with Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited was that per every barrel of all crude oil by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, He will receive $2 as Royalties but at last Mobil Company defaulted in the payment hence, the legal battle started in year 2000.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Banjo24: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2011
Am facing a network problem ,
But we are still on it.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by Banjo24: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
click the link below for the full info about comandclem membership at WORLD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANIZATION as 188 duely register and accredited company for the invention of Anti-corrosive special paint

http://www.wipo.int/patentscope/search/en/WO2011089372
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
http://comandclemonlineforum.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=19.0;attach=211;image

when will the supreme court penalty will come on mobil becasue today 20th December, 2011 according the above picture.
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
@ MARRY OKON

FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

RE: COMANDCLEM IS NOT A SCAM.

keep in view

~usefulman

+2347032522248

A Member of

Position: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND CCNL FORUM ADMINISTRATION - www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
@PUKKAH AND OYEXXXX

FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

PLEASE GIVE US TIME.

We are monitoring wether or not Mobil Oil has filed a reply to the brief of argument of Comandclem Nigeria limited in the Supreme Court.

Whenever we are updated by our correspondent, we shall update you wether or not Mobil Oil has file a reply to the brief of argument of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the Supreme Court.

Thanks for your understanding.

~usefulman

+2347032522248

A Member of

Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
FROM THE HOLDING OF;

The Publisher of

SUPREME COURT UPDATE.

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA LIMITED. (SC./69/2011)

The Management of Anti-Corrosive Vanguards has sent one of his staff to the Supreme Court Of Nigeria precisely the Office of The REGISTRAR OF THE SUPREME COURT to determine whether Mobil Oil has filed a reply to the BRIEF OF ARGUMENT of CCNL or not.

The REGISTRAR OF THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA is the appropriate person to determine whether Mobil Oil has filed a reply to the BRIEF OF ARGUMENT of CCNL or not.

Fellow CCNL PATENTEES, please let us confirm our facts and figures before we make an official statement in respect of the pending court case. Whenever we confirm our facts and figures, we shall update you all.

Thanks for your understanding.

~usefulman

+2347032522248

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR - www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Patentee Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2011
FROM THE PALACE OF THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN -

KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH

COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED PETITIONS ECONONIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION OVER PATENT RIGHT INFRINGEMENT OF ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT (TRANSTEEL BLUE, WHITE ENAMEL QAD) BY MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED.

PATENT INFRINGEMENT IS A CRIMINAL IN NATURE AND DISTINCT. IT IS AN OFFENSE AGAINST NATURE AND AGAINST THE STATE.

“TIME DOES NOT RUN AGAINST THE STATE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS” PER ISA AYO SALAMI JCA IN THEODORE AHAMAEFULE ORJI VERSUS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (2007) 13 NWLR (PT.1050) 55@ 66 H. 10”

THIS AUTHORITY OF THE FEDERAL COURT OF APPEAL IN EFFECT EMPOWERS THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TO ARREST AND PROSECUTE NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL VIOLATORS OF PATENT RIGHTS SUCH AS MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED AND OTHER TWENTY TWO INFRINGING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA.

LIFTING THE VEIL OF INCORPORATION

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
OF MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED
ARE IN FIRE.

(1) MARK R. WARD – CHAIRMAN/MANAGING DIRECTOR (AMERICAN)

(2) CYRIL A. ODU – VICE CHAIRMAN (NIGERIAN)

(3) DAVID V. FINDLEY - DIRECTOR (AMERICAN)

(4) OLAJIDE AYO-VAUGHAN- DIRECTOR (NIGERIAN)

(5) CHIKWENDU E. EDOZIEM- DIRECTOR (NIGERIAN)

(6) EMMANUEL I. KACHIKWU- DIRECTOR (NIGERIAN)

(7) GLORIA ESSIEN-DANNER- DIRECTOR (NIGERIAN)

(Cool UDOM U. INOYO- DIRECTOR (NIGERIAN)

~usefulman

(+2347032522248)

POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER AND FORUM ADMINISTRATOR – www.comandclemonlineforum.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Environmental Task Force Denies Involvement In The Death Of Man In Oshodi / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / 2011/2012 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.