Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna (27846 Views)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by NaijaCover(m): 11:56am On Feb 22
A Woman Simply Identified As Hauwa’u, has fled after pouring hot water on her co-wife, Bushra Ibrahim, in the Unguwar Sadauki in Jere Town, Kagarko Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

It was gathered that the incident happened around 10pm on Sunday, February 18, 2024, in their matrimonial home, three months after Bushra was brought to the house as second wife.

Speaking to the Daily Trust, the victim explained that the suspect demanded to get access into her room in order to recover something that she claimed was hers.

“I demanded to find out what the item was, and she responded that it’s a pillow which had been kept with me by our husband. I insisted that she should wait for the return of our husband who had travelled to Kano for business,” she explained.

"I then called our husband over the phone to inquire about the pillow. He told me the pillow belonged to someone else entrusted to him, but that since she had insisted on it, I should give it to her for the sake of peace.

"I, however, ended up fighting with Hauwa’u, and in the process dragged her out of my room. She threatened me that I should expect something from her and left for her room.

“The following day, I left the house for a wedding, and on getting back around 8pm, we spoke to each other. I received a call from our husband about two hours thereafter, who demanded that I prepare something for him to eat. I was in the process of cooking when she came behind me and poured hot water over me

The husband of the women, Malam Ibrahim Mai Inyas, said all efforts to access his first wife, the suspect, who fled the area immediately with their only son of about one year, had so far proved abortive.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/woman-bathes-co-wife-with-hot-water-in-kaduna-2.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by alanih: 11:57am On Feb 22
There is pressure in the land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by NaijaCover(m): 11:57am On Feb 22
What Is Really Happening Inside This Country

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by immortalcrown(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22
Women, stop taking Jennyclay Syrup. It causes inhumanity syndrome. The product manufacturer claims the product boosts womanhood and decimates men's population. But the product, when consumed, becomes a respecter of no gender.

But why do some men like polygamy?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by inoki247: 2:59pm On Feb 22
Lol Women supporting Women....

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by triple996(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22
a hungry woman is an evil woman grin
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22
When the co-wife Don well, make she bath the wife back..

A favour returned

17 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Ulogwe1: 3:01pm On Feb 22
God help your children. The pressure in the land is too much.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Reelmii: 3:01pm On Feb 22
Hmm..side effects of polygamy...even as the country dey hot,, men still dey get mind enter polygamy...

Some me just dont like peace of mind..see as the woman body be like lizard back grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Anguldi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22
Vawulence tongue

My guy was telling me that he wants to add another wife, I advised him against it. He's hell bent already. Origin of generational bad blood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by bigdammyj: 3:02pm On Feb 22
Noted.
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by blaquemyc: 3:02pm On Feb 22
The pillow was just an excuse to execute her plans. Na dey preek wey she dey follow her share be the main bone of contention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:02pm On Feb 22
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by gerrardomendes(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22
Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by YoungLionken(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22
If you like marry two wives cool..

The problem isn't with the women but with the men who love but can't control them. Eg. Ned Nwoko, you will never hear pim from Regina, look at Chioma and Davido, etc. Our forefathers married as many as possible. So control is the key...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22
Tory since Sunday na im Nairaland just dey bring for now😏😏😏

Issue of second wife palava. The man supposed separate dem naa. No woman want second wife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Franzinni: 3:04pm On Feb 22
When the D is good... A woman loses her mind completely

Ask eve

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Emma1Oj(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22
Tinubu shld be impeach.. In a sensible country that's what they would have done long ago

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by realtestament(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22
Some men dey try sha......
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by lesbiconverter: 3:05pm On Feb 22
Polygamy
Polyworry

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by 2shure: 3:07pm On Feb 22
She for baff am with ice block chilled water na.
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22
Polygamy is a breeding ground for animosity, unhealthy competition, strife, resentment and malice. It doesn't matter how wealthy the polygamists are.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22
Nawaooo...May God gives peaceful home..
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22
Don't do things you will live to regret. Control your anger.

E get why

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by israelmao(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22
Woman's inhumanity to woman
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Goodlady(f): 3:11pm On Feb 22
Wickedness
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Mvnster: 3:11pm On Feb 22
AuwalYusuf812:
Tory since Sunday na im Nairaland just dey bring for now😏😏😏

Issue of second wife palava. The man supposed separate dem naa. No woman want second wife
Make women self de marry 2-4 husbands too grin
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:12pm On Feb 22
DenreleDave:
When the co-wife Don well, make she bath the wife back..

A favour returned
I'm watching you
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by NaijaCover(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22
Akwamkpuruamu:
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked

Na So
Re: Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna by DropsMic(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Rapes Daughter In Abuja Village / Landlords Storm Police Command, Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist / Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.