Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence (418 Views)

PEPT: Can Tribunal Send Mr Tinubu Straight To Prison From Aso Rock? / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Nigerians Problem Vs National Cake: Tinubu's Major Interest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by NSNO(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22
Mr. Tinubu's major offence is the fact that he is not liked by the most vocal demographic in Nigeria; southern youths.

Anyone with a basic knowledge and understanding of economics knows that Nigeria can no longer afford a fixed exchange rate and fuel subsidy which means that they had to go. Almost every major presidential candidate promised to do just that. So what's the problem?

The problem is Mr. Tinubu is actively disliked by the youths so anything he does irritates them.

If Peter Obi had won, they would have defended him and his policies with their last breath.

If Atiku had won, the north would have defended their own maybe not as much as they defended Buhari but they would have defended him a bit.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Cindypresh(f): 12:36pm On Feb 22
Tinupoo is a failure.

But I don't expect same people that voted and defended clueless buhari for 8 wasted years to agree with me undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Validated: 12:53pm On Feb 22
No country floats her currency. No other candidate promised to remove subsidy without putting local refining in place. Tinubu hrard Obi and Atiku debates on these matter and jumped on the bandwagon without knowing how to drive the wagon.
When he was asked about numbers, his response was "na statistics we go chop"? When asked about exchange rate, he answered "do we use dollar in Nigeria?" Such a dunce was not qualified to be LGA Chairman sef. Yet tribalism beclouded some of you.

6 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by adamusuleiman2: 12:57pm On Feb 22
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo is a failure.

But I don't expect same people that voted and defended clueless buhari for 8 wasted years to agree with me undecided
Same way the agulu messiah is a failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by adamusuleiman2: 12:57pm On Feb 22
Validated:
No country floats her currency. No other candidate promised to remove subsidy without putting local refining in place. Tinubu hrard Obi and Atiku debates on these matter and jumped on the bandwagon without knowing how to drive the wagon.
Atleast you have google on your phone. πŸ‘‡

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paxx: 12:59pm On Feb 22
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo is a failure.

These people voted for him due to tribal or religious reasons. Thats it. Remember in 2014, 1 pound was equal to 200 Naira. They were cursing Good Luck Johnathon. Now 1 pound is equal to 2000naira and they support Tinubu. So can you take a group of people seriously politically?

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by commoditiesnig: 1:00pm On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

Lol.. I was laughing on that writeup.. Folks just write without verifying

1 Like

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by adamusuleiman2: 1:01pm On Feb 22
paxx:

These people voted for him due to tribal or religious reasons. Thats it. Remember in 2014, 1 pound was equal to 200 Naira. They were cursing Good Luck Johnathon. Now 1 pound is equal to 2000naira and they support Tinubu. So can you take a group of people seriously politically?
Yes daddy. Sounds like Peter Obi's supporters below πŸ‘‡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by adamusuleiman2: 1:01pm On Feb 22
commoditiesnig:

Lol.. I was laughing on that writeup.. Folks just write without verifying
They are called headless mob for a reason lol.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Ttalk: 1:02pm On Feb 22
Validated post=128588493:
No country floats her currency. [/b]No other candidate promised to remove subsidy without putting local refining in place. Tinubu hrard Obi and Atiku debates on these matter and jumped on the bandwagon without knowing how to drive the wagon.
When he was asked about numbers, his response was "[b]na statistics we go chop
"? When asked about exchange rate, he answered "do we use dollar in Nigeria?" Such a dunce was not qualified to be LGA Chairman sef. Yet tribalism beclouded some of you.

Present the credentials of the brightest person in your family and let's compare it with Tinubu because your first line has revealed your level of intelligence

Empty barrel disturbing the cyberspace

1 Like

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paxx: 1:02pm On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

Yes daddy. Sounds like Peter Obi's supporters below πŸ‘‡

Is Peter Obi in charge of the country? So why do you keep talking about him, instead of the people in charge of the country? Nigerians are tired of u guys

1 Like

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by adamusuleiman2: 1:03pm On Feb 22
paxx:

Is Peter Obi in charge of the country? So why do you keep talking about him, instead of the people in charge of the country? Nigerians are tired of u guys
We will keep calling out your own hypocrisy and the tribal bigotry you accuse others of. You can log out if you don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paxx: 1:04pm On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

We will keep pointing out your hypocrisy and bigotry. You can log out if you don't like it.

point out all you want. Again Obi is not the president. So instead of crying about him all day, focus on who is actually running the economy. Nigerians are tired of u guys

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paramakina202: 1:05pm On Feb 22
NSNO:
Mr. Tinubu's major offence is the fact that he is not liked by the most vocal demographic in Nigeria; southern youths.

Anyone with a basic knowledge and understanding of economics knows that Nigeria can no longer afford a fixed exchange rate and fuel subsidy which means that they had to go. Almost every major presidential candidate promised to do just that. So what's the problem?

The problem is Mr. Tinubu is actively disliked by the youths so anything he does irritates them.

If Peter Obi had won, they would have defended him and his policies with their last breath.

If Atiku had won, the north would have defended their own maybe not as much as they defended Buhari but they would have defended him a bit.

I rest my case.

He is not liked by the majority because he stole their mandate it is that simple.
Nobody is defending Tinubu because he was not elected by the people.He was the most unpopular candidate among the 3 top presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Warrior99: 1:06pm On Feb 22
PETER OBI is a FAILURE and a FRAUD.

He will NEVER be President!
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Validated: 1:06pm On Feb 22
adamusuleiman2:

And those countries have FOREX black market as businesses? You need to travel out. Name one country there where people peddle $ or Euro or Β£ on the streets? They use official means, which are benchmarked on their Central Bank rate and defined commissions, not buy at N1690 and sell at N2000.. These are people we are clubbed together with in same country? God why?
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by NSNO(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo is a failure.

How did you come to this conclusion just a little over a year of his administration?
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by NSNO(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22
paramakina202:

He is not liked by the majority because he stole their mandate it is that simple.
Nobody is defending Tinubu because he was not elected by the people.He was the most unpopular candidate among the 3 top presidential candidates.
I don't think he stole any mandate. Mind you I voted for Peter Obi. The fact that Peter Obi got over 6 million votes in an election that Tinubu and Atiku both contested is a testament to just how popular the obidient movement was.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by IGBOSON1: 1:41pm On Feb 22
Validated:
When he was asked about numbers, his response was "na statistics we go chop"? When asked about exchange rate, he answered "do we use dollar in Nigeria?" Such a dunce was not qualified to be LGA Chairman sef. Yet tribalism beclouded some of you.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

A bit below the belt i have to admit…..but true nonetheless! lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Front0lane: 1:47pm On Feb 22
Tinubu is not hated by Youth but hated by only Igbos. I repeat unequivocally hated by Igbos but I am not surprised same Igbos never like any Yoruba leader. They hated

Awolowo

MKO Abiola

Bola Tinunu

If a tribe can bu any standard of performance, judgement or reasoning hate Fashola who arguably remains the best governor in Nigeria because he is Yoruba then no sensible person need to worry about such hate.

They should spend their hate to buy fuel at reduced price, they should also spend it to avoid shouting e bi pa wa but should not atop flocking into Yorubaland to save their souls.

NSNO:

I rest my case.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paramakina202: 1:50pm On Feb 22
NSNO:

I don't think he stole any mandate. Mind you I voted for Peter Obi. The fact that Peter Obi got over 6 million votes in an election that Tinubu and Atiku both contested is a testament to just how popular the obidient movement was.

You meant the allocated 6 million votes given to Peter Obi out of his millions of votes?
Why are you giving credibility to that INEC rigged results in favour of Tinubu?
Do you believe Tinubu won in Rivers state?That was how they rigged the election in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Front0lane: 1:53pm On Feb 22
Tinubu is not hated by Youth but hated by only Igbos. I repeat unequivocally hated by Igbos but I am not surprised same Igbos never like any Yoruba leader. They hated

Awolowo MKO Abiola Bola Tinunu

If a tribe can by any standard, judgement or reasoning hate Fashola who arguably remains the best governor in Nigeria because he is Yoruba then no sensible person need to worry about such senseless hate from Igbos.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by NSNO(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22
paramakina202:

You meant the allocated 6 million votes given to Peter Obi out of his millions of votes?
Do you believe Tinubu won in Rivers state?That was how they rigged the election in his favour.
I'll concede that one. Rivers result was something else.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Front0lane: 1:59pm On Feb 22
All this na tales by moonlight if you add Tinubu vote in Rivers to Peter Obi's vote na serious flogging Obi go still collect.

paramakina202:

Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by Beautifulday: 2:04pm On Feb 22
NSNO:

I rest my case.

People that use basic knowledge in our present world always fail. Knowledge is ever progressive.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by paramakina202: 2:04pm On Feb 22
Front0lane:
All this na tales by moonlight if you add Tinubu vote in Rivers to Peter Obi's vote na serious flogging Obi go still collect.

Is it only in Rivers state that Tifnubu and his agents rigged election for him?
Even where Peter Obi was declared winner his votes was seriously reduced Lagos state is a good example.
You wonder why Tinubu has become the most unpopular president since the begining of this republic.
Re: Mr. Tinubu's Major Offence by ScamHunter: 2:12pm On Feb 22
His major offence was grabbing it and running with it. Nobody voted the dunderhead

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In 2027 Tinubu Will Struggle To Get 2% Votes In Fct – Apc Tells Tinubu. / See How Band A Price Increases Affects Other Bands / How Will Insulting Obi Help Tinubu Perform Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.