Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure (140 Views)

Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre / Renewed Hope: Tinubu Will Work To Make Nigeria Better – Buba Galadima / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure by Nefort: 2:20pm On Feb 22
I don't think I remember the last time that a new president came in and his approval rating became so terribly bad in less than one year of being in office. Tinubu hasn't spent a year in office and things got worse in a speedy manner never witnessed before. If the citizens are already very upset at this stage than what will happen in the next coming years of Tinubu's tenure if things doesn't improve?
Re: I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure by HarunaWest(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22
Nefort:
I don't think I remember the last time that a new president came in and his approval rating became so terribly bad in less than one year of being in office. Tinubu hasn't spent a year in office and things got worse in a speedy manner never witnessed before. If the citizens are already very upset at this stage than what will happen in the next coming years of Tinubu's tenure if things doesn't improve?
He will complete his tenure God willing. However, my fear is that will Hunger allow us witness his tenure completion? grin
Re: I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure by ScamHunter: 2:25pm On Feb 22
Someone said Nigeria is practising Pampers Democracy under Tinubu. I wonder what that means. My own is dollar shouldn't lose the year at 15k. No one would be able to escape the ebin pawa democracy then.
Re: I Hope Tinubu Will Complete His Tenure by Babaken(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22
Nefort:
tinubu must see the end of his 8years ishi Allah then hand over to shettima or what is the name that his vice his vice will continue from tinubu stop.

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Export Of Cooking Gas Amid Rising Price / Real Reason Why Insecurity Is Getting Worse In Nigeria / This Is Why Nigeria Is A POWERFUL Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.