Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? (143 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? by ScamHunter: 2:58pm On Feb 22
Practical suggestions please. Many people are suffering. Could you imagine going without food for four days?

What's annoying is that many of us who were Batified have been EbinPaward.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22
Tinubu has all the solutions. Be patient. 20 years training no be joke grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? by SIXFEETUNDER: 3:30pm On Feb 22
Exterminate the imposters amongst us

Re: What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? by ScamHunter: 3:38pm On Feb 22
SIXFEETUNDER:

Exterminate the imposters amongst us

Would you use them as food? Ebin Pawa o
Re: What Is The Solution To Ebin Pawa In Nigeria? by Solofresh2: 3:39pm On Feb 22
Tinubu is the solution😂

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Should Start Raiding Businesses That Only Accept Dollar Payment In Nigeria / ONDO 2024: I Will Shortchange Ondo South - Aiyedatiwa / How Tinubu Dollar Policy Is Making People Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.