Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Where Is My Bifraexit Thread You Condemned 0hu Mode? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is My Bifraexit Thread You Condemned 0hu Mode? (65 Views)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Mynd44, Kindly Bring Back My Thread You Wrongfully Pulled Down(proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Bifraexit Thread You Condemned 0hu Mode? by KwaraRat: 6:38pm On Feb 22
I did a thread not more than 10mins ago calling on President Tinubu to consider downsizing to save our economy and polity by granting Biafra (within their five Ibo states) so as to lessen the federal obligation to parasitic states and to pave the way for restructuring and the resident IPOB mod appointed by that emasculated tranny called Seun deleted the topic.

Una no want Biafra again ?

(1) (Reply)

*communique Of The Meeting Of Stakeholders With His Excellency, The Edo State / Edo APC | Senator Okpebholo Wins APC Governorship Primaries In Edo / Hardship: Borno Introduces Tax Relief Mechanism To Ease Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.