Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Call For Help (please) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Call For Help (please) (560 Views)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 9:01pm On Feb 22

Hello beautiful and distinguished Nairalanders.
Let me go straight to the point, then I’ll beat about the bush further on...

Long story short: Please I need financial help of 6K to assist in my JAMB registration.
Normally I would fight hard to get it by myself, but it has gotten so close to the deadline and this is my last resort.
Even someone to lend me this money is okay by me.

So the background story is that I finish my SS3 in 2021 and wrote my first JAMB that same year. I had a good score but my required course needed a better score.
As at then, the way the University system operated was that people who wrote JAMB in 2021 had to wait till 2022 to get admission, so while waiting with high hopes, I picked up a job as a teacher in a local school close to my house.

I never knew how important the job would be till gradually, at a point, my home got divided and my salary was only thing catering for me — my food, clothing, hygiene, utilities... I managed.
2022 admission session reached and I realized I didn’t get my admission so I doubled up, studied better, wrote the 2023 JAMB and got my admission that same year. The problem was that I didn’t expect it, so I didn’t plan for it
Following the University's system, they were supposed to give 2023 candidates admission in 2024, but they asked us to merge with 2022 candidates and all resume together — contrary to my plans.
I had already used my money to co-pay rent in the place I’m squatting, and to do other important things so I didn’t have N50,000 to pay Acceptance Fee to accept my admission that’s how I lost that one

Now it’s 2024 JAMB registration period and things have been really hard. No salary from work for few months now because the pupil's parents aren’t able to pay fees.
I’ve been selling fruits after work to get something to eat and I honestly thought I'd be able to hustle up 6k for my JAMB registration. I couldn't.

I’ve tried borrowing from people, loan apps, even posted my phone for sale but none is working.

I’ve never begged online but please, just this once, I'm pleading with someone who has a little to spare, to help me tackle this JAMB.
I'm 20 this year, it’s scary to wait a year and start 100 Level at 21 years of age.
Please someone do this for me, help me write a brand new story for my life.

[PS: I am expecting salary soon, but JAMB registration ends on Monday 26th February.
I’m offering to pay back the kind-hearted person that pulls this off for me]

Re: A Call For Help (please) by RaniOpe: 9:33pm On Feb 22
Post with your real account

Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 9:53pm On Feb 22
RaniOpe:
Post with your real account

This is my real account tho.

I'm more of a reader not a poster so my account looks empty. And I'm usually on guest mode most times.
Re: A Call For Help (please) by RaniOpe: 10:08pm On Feb 22
SpillTheBeans:

This is my real account tho.

I'm more of a reader not a poster so my account looks empty. And I'm usually on guest mode most times.

Dey play
Went through your old posts where you indicated you created a new account for premier league or something

Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 7:18am On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

Dey play
Went through your old posts where you indicated you created a new account for premier league or something

I hope I'm not in any way offending you by pleading for help online?

SpillTheBeans:
So after registering for the Fantasy Premier League and wasting time to create new account, the Nairaland leagues are now filled up sad

Is there another one?
Should I create another one?
Who's interested?
When I said I created a new account, I was talking about a Fantasy Premier League account.

I hope you now understand
Re: A Call For Help (please) by RaniOpe: 3:21pm On Feb 23
SpillTheBeans:

I hope I'm not in any way offending you by pleading for help online?

When I said I created a new account, I was talking about a Fantasy Premier League account.

I hope you now understand

Story sounds fishy (most likely is) but because I cherish education, send your account details for 5k.

Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 9:01pm On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

Story sounds fishy (most likely is) but because I cherish education, send your account details for 5k.

Thank you so much sir/madam 🙏

Already lost hope, I can't thank you enough 🙏
Re: A Call For Help (please) by HugeElephant(f): 9:05pm On Feb 23
I hope you find the needed help
Re: A Call For Help (please) by RaniOpe: 9:48pm On Feb 23
SpillTheBeans:

Thank you so much sir/madam 🙏

UnionBank
Emmanuel, Precious Enwongo

Already lost hope, I can't thank you enough 🙏

Sent
Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 10:07pm On Feb 23
RaniOpe:

Sent

Received with much gratitude 🙏
Thank you so much ma'am

I just went through your profile, may God bless you for being there for people at their time of need.

Tomorrow I will be going to complete my registration courtesy of your kindness, you are too much 🙏
Re: A Call For Help (please) by Mom007(f): 11:27pm On Feb 23
I want to tell you a hard truth and nothing but... in d Nigeria of today that is bereft of jobs and industries, I don't think writing jamb is what you need now. Y not try learning a trade like electrician or fixing solar or even farming? If you are seeking assistance to buy form of 6k, what will you do when school fees is due? I have nothing againg you and I wish you all d best, I really do, but if you were my brother and we were having financial difficulties and with the way things are in Nigeria now, this is just what I would advice you. Even if you won't take My advice, try and start farming. If na maize, okra and cassava you plant on one or w plots, you will thank me later. Look for land around and ask the owner if you can farm it. Anyways, all the best.

Re: A Call For Help (please) by yellowgarri2(m): 5:21am On Feb 24

Re: A Call For Help (please) by Ibechris2: 8:06am On Feb 24
I remembered in one of my posts u abused me and see u now.

I posted something and I was surprised u just brazenly abused me.

Now, it is clear most of u here are lose children...who probably didn't have good home training.

I will advice to go back to ur parents...na person born u.

SpillTheBeans:

Hello beautiful and distinguished Nairalanders.
Let me go straight to the point, then I’ll beat about the bush further on...

Long story short: Please I need financial help of 6K to assist in my JAMB registration.
Normally I would fight hard to get it by myself, but it has gotten so close to the deadline and this is my last resort.
Even someone to lend me this money is okay by me.

So the background story is that I finish my SS3 in 2021 and wrote my first JAMB that same year. I had a good score but my required course needed a better score.
As at then, the way the University system operated was that people who wrote JAMB in 2021 had to wait till 2022 to get admission, so while waiting with high hopes, I picked up a job as a teacher in a local school close to my house.

I never knew how important the job would be till gradually, at a point, my home got divided and my salary was only thing catering for me — my food, clothing, hygiene, utilities... I managed.
2022 admission session reached and I realized I didn’t get my admission so I doubled up, studied better, wrote the 2023 JAMB and got my admission that same year. The problem was that I didn’t expect it, so I didn’t plan for it
Following the University's system, they were supposed to give 2023 candidates admission in 2024, but they asked us to merge with 2022 candidates and all resume together — contrary to my plans.
I had already used my money to co-pay rent in the place I’m squatting, and to do other important things so I didn’t have N50,000 to pay Acceptance Fee to accept my admission that’s how I lost that one

Now it’s 2024 JAMB registration period and things have been really hard. No salary from work for few months now because the pupil's parents aren’t able to pay fees.
I’ve been selling fruits after work to get something to eat and I honestly thought I'd be able to hustle up 6k for my JAMB registration. I couldn't.

I’ve tried borrowing from people, loan apps, even posted my phone for sale but none is working.

I’ve never begged online but please, just this once, I'm pleading with someone who has a little to spare, to help me tackle this JAMB.
I'm 20 this year, it’s scary to wait a year and start 100 Level at 21 years of age.
Please someone do this for me, help me write a brand new story for my life.

[PS: I am expecting salary soon, but JAMB registration ends on Monday 26th February.
I’m offering to pay back the kind-hearted person that pulls this off for me]

Re: A Call For Help (please) by Ibechris2: 8:09am On Feb 24
Your contribution is great.

Mom007:
I want to tell you a hard truth and nothing but... in d Nigeria of today that is bereft of jobs and industries, I don't think writing jamb is what you need now. Y not try learning a trade like electrician or fixing solar or even farming? If you are seeking assistance to buy form of 6k, what will you do when school fees is due? I have nothing againg you and I wish you all d best, I really do, but if you were my brother and we were having financial difficulties and with the way things are in Nigeria now, this is just what I would advice you. Even if you won't take My advice, try and start farming. If na maize, okra and cassava you plant on one or w plots, you will thank me later. Look for land around and ask the owner if you can farm it. Anyways, all the best.
Re: A Call For Help (please) by PastorOlokonla: 8:13am On Feb 24
Ibechris2:

Now, it is clear most of u here are lose children...who probably didn't have good home training.

A lady was insulting and arguing with me on NL and I got to realize later she did not even pass O Level and jobless.

I stopped taking people seriously on NL. All na cruise!

Re: A Call For Help (please) by PastorOlokonla: 8:13am On Feb 24
yellowgarri2:
Oh God, I missed this.

What did you miss, your job?
Re: A Call For Help (please) by Ibechris2: 8:18am On Feb 24
PastorOlokonla:

A lady was insulting and arguing with me on NL and I got to realize later she did not even pass O Level and jobless.

My brother some of them are lacking serious home training,they don't know the difference between opinion and conclusion.

If u air ur views they will get angry but go to white peoples platform...u see why Africa is such a terrible continent especially Nigeria.

The person abusing u must have equally abused his parents and his entire family members and when stray into Nairaland,they are just good at abusing people randomly.

That is the way it is here
Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 12:14pm On Feb 24
Ibechris2:

I'm glad that we can't delete whatever we say on Nairaland.

Pls screenshot the post where I abused you.
Screenshot me replying to any of your post at all.

Maybe you're just mixing it up.
Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 12:21pm On Feb 24
Mom007:

Thanks for re-motivating me ma'am.

I already have a small job.
By God's grace I'm also learning coding and UI/UX slowly.
I have access to a farm where I work and I'm still widening my frontiers.

If I can pull through to 200level, I know of some scholarship programs I can apply for.

But I think every journey begins with a step.

Re: A Call For Help (please) by SpillTheBeans: 12:23pm On Feb 24
PastorOlokonla:

Please sir it's easy to open my profile, scroll through and confirm if I've actually insulted this lady before 🙏
Re: A Call For Help (please) by Mom007(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24
SpillTheBeans:

If I can pull through to 200level, I know of some scholarship programs I can apply for.

That's good my brother. May God bless your hustle and hand work.

Re: A Call For Help (please) by Emmanuel30a: 6:43am On Feb 25
SpillTheBeans:

I'm glad that we can't delete whatever we say on Nairaland.

Pls screenshot the post where I abused you.
Screenshot me replying to any of your post at all.

Maybe you're just mixing it up.
Wetin you dey go do for school when you don't have money, later after school or when you are done with ; you would still be looking for money! Is education your salvation or transfiguration? You have nothing good doing with respiration or with your respiration, I wonders what are inspirations... What are your salvations or what is your salvation? If education doesn't gives you salvation, let it gives you transfiguration! There IS AN ASPIRATION, THERE IS AN INSPIRATION, THERE IS RESPIRATION... THERE IS AN EDUCATION THAT CAN GIVES YOU SALVATION AND TRANSFIGURATION! Did you wants an occasion or location? What are ur vocations&advocations, those alone or those can gives u allocations... Location&allocation, vocation&advocation...convocation? WHO IS ur information??
Re: A Call For Help (please) by Coldplay007(f): 11:19am On Feb 25
SpillTheBeans:

Focus on the UI/UX for now.. you will earn more here than a degree will ever give you.... degrees are overrated...

Product Recall / Lead The Healthier, Wealthier Abd Superb Life / Do You Trust Them?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56