Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Part12 Behold The Blueprint For Perfect Marriage. From The Lips Of Our Lord Jesu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Part12 Behold The Blueprint For Perfect Marriage. From The Lips Of Our Lord Jesu (866 Views)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Part 9 Is The Way Of Courtship God’s Pathway To Perfect Marriage? / What Is A Perfect Marriage Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part12 Behold The Blueprint For Perfect Marriage. From The Lips Of Our Lord Jesu by louisadiks: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2011
PART12
BEHOLD THE BLUEPRINT FOR PERFECT MARRIAGE. From the lips of our LORD JESUS CHRIST
BEHOLD!!! THE BLUEPRINT I RECEIVED FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS OUT.
THE PRE-REQUISITE CONDITIONS FOR A MAN TO FULFILL IN ORDER TO KNOW THE BONE OF HIS BONES AND THE FLESH OF HIS FLESH IN PERFECT MARRIAGE.
THE PRE-REQUISITE CONDITIONS FOR A WOMAN TO FULFILL IN ORDER TO BE LED INTO THE AWAITING ARMS OF HER GOD GIVEN HUSBAND.

CONDITIONS
STEP 1 YOU MUST BE A LIVING SOUL
[DEAD TO SIN AND DEAD TO SELF].
STEP 2 THE MAN MUST IDENTIFY HIS MINISTRY
[call of God]
STEP 3 THE MAN MUST WORK WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
TO ACQUIRE AS FOREMOST THE FRUIT OF THE
SPIRIT AND BE MATURED IN BEARING IT:
[Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness
Goodness, Faith, Meekness, Temperance]
(Galatians5:22, 23)
STEP 4 THE MAN MUST FUNCTION IN THE NINE GIFTS
OF THE SPIRIT.
[The Word of Wisdom, the Word of Knowledge,
Faith, Gifts of Healing, Working of Miracles,
Prophecy, Discerning of spirits, Tongues,
Interpretation of Tongues]
(1Corinthians12:7-10)
STEP 5 THE MAN MUST WORK WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT
TO FUNCTION IN THE AREA/AREAS OF HIS
MINISTRY [Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists,
Shepherds (Pastors), Teachers, Helps,
Governments, Ministering servants, Exhorters,
Mercy, Giving]. (Ephesians 4:11, Romans 12:6-cool
STEP 6 OUR MATURITY IN MINISTRY DEPENDS ON OUR
COMPLETE OBEDIENCE AND UNDISTRACTED
LOYALTY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.
STEP 7 THERE SHOULD BE NO REQUEST MADE FOR A
WIFE OR A HUSBAND BEFORE THE LORD.
For the man: Be steadfast in God’s revelation
knowledge and be diligent in service in the area
of your ministry. For the woman: Be steadfast in
God’s revelation knowledge and keep increasing
the price of your virtuosity THEN, WAIT FOR
YOUR TURN.
STEP 8 WITHIN THE MAN’S SPIRIT, HE SHALL BEGIN TO
HEAR GOD IN THE DIRECTION OF HAVING HIS
PRECIOUS WIFE BEING PREPARED FOR HIM.[No
Dreams, No Visions, No Prophecies, No Match-
Making Techniques of pastors, priests or
prophets are allowed]
STEP 9 THE HOLY SPIRIT GOES FOR THE BONE OF HIS
BONES AND THE FLESH OF HIS FLESH.
STEP 10 THE HOLY SPIRIT FINDS HER AND PREPARES
HER (SPIRIT, SOUL, AND BODY) FOR HER
HUSBAND. [Decorates her with jewels of
Silver{redemption} and jewels of Gold{divine
nature of God} for her Ears to hear God and
Hands approved for service, then a beautiful
garment of righteousness worn her prepared
for her bridegroom]
STEP 11 THE HOLY SPIRIT RELEASES INFORMATION TO
THE GIRL’S PARENTS FOR APPROVAL
STEP 12 THE HOLY SPIRIT OPENS THE WOMAN’S EYES
TO SEE HER HUSBAND FIRST FROM WITHIN,
SHE GOT ATTRACTED TO HIM, AND THEN HE
SIGHTS HER, LOVES HER AND PREPARES FOR
THE CONSUMMATION OF THE MARRIAGE
IMMEDIATEDLY.
COURTSHIP IS FORBIDDEN.
THIS IS A SURE REVELATION GUARANTEED!!!

Beloved, it is needful for me to expatiate on each of these steps for the benefit of those who must have taken a quality decision to follow these steps into perfect marriage. Someone said Bro Louis, these conditions are really scripturally based, perfect but stiff. Please are there no short cuts to these processes? You see, I have been a Christian for more than twenty years, tried all the existing methods known to me to know the bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. My frustration heightened when I made attempts and crashed because the angel I saw got transformed to a demon. I ran for my life. Please help me. I am determined and more focused now to wait for the bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. A CHRISTIAN BROTHER ASKED.
Here is another from a Christian sister.
Bro Louis, I prayerfully went through the pre-requiste conditions step by step and saw that the Lord truly visited you and gave us these conditions with proofs in the scriptures. I am getting close to forty years, tired and frustrated and have attempted many methods some are so crude to be mentioned in the open, all to have my own husband. My pastor I was dating in secret promised to hook me up with a promising guy in my church he described as his son, I am damn scared knowing that this cannot be God’s choice but man’s. The conditions to be kept can take me another ten years or more to fulfill. Are there no short cuts may be satisfy some and the rest after I am married to my own God given husband?
Well, beloved the stage is set. There are millions of people out there that I would be attending to personally. Yes the way of the Lord is straight and narrow. When the Lord gave me these conditions I got scared and thought that no man would be able to pass through this process with ease. I had the will and was most determined because my life depended on it. I asked the Lord for short cuts but was commanded to follow the steps accordingly that at the end of the tunnel I shall meet with the bone of my bones and the flesh of my flesh. The Lord told me that His yoke is easy and His burden light.
He carried me on His eagle’s wings and I made it. I have been married for twenty six years not once have I quarreled with my wife.
We are blessed with six wonderful, intelligent children full of great talents. In the course of these expositions I will add my personal experience to guide you to make it within the shortest time period. With your undistracted loyalty to the Holy Spirit your time would be shortened.
Like Jesus taking his disciples to explain things further, I would like to invite all of you to these interactive sessions but you must register to ensure that you have what it takes to have the bone of your bones and the flesh of your flesh. Meanwhile send me details about yourself through manchildfaq@gmail.com, ask your questions now. You have to be a member of the support team to enjoy the full thrust of the message with a hundred percent guarantees to make it into the perfect will of God.
At these sessions I shall unveil in details the 1, 2, 3 STEPS ON HOW TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A, B AND C OF MARRIAGE.
A] THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD IN MARRIAGE
B] THE PERMISSIVE WILL OF GOD IN MARRIAGE
C] THE GOOD WILL OF GOD IN MARRIAGE
By the grace of God you will work in gracefully into the perfect will of God in marriage.
manchildfaq@gmail.com
Louisadikibarasika Bassey Okokon

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Way To Defeat Sin Is Through The Holy Spirit / Over 3000 Year Old Biblical Prophesy That Came To Pass. How Real Is The Bible ? / Why Do Christians Frown At Jesus Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.