Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher (2123 Views)

Chinese Men Spotted Buying Food From 'mama Put' In Lagos / Your English Teacher Appear Like This In Front Of The Class (photo) / If Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Was To Be An English Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Toonice(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2011
Dear Teaser,
I am greet u but it is not wit all my
hrt dat I hav do it.
, But Teaser why? This ya act is very
idiomatic expression. Y did u gave
my children, Bose 3 over 10 in
English. I hav cross-checkded her
work thoroughfully and hav see
dat wat she hav write is dey very
correct. So now, wat is the why u
gived her dis smallful mark.
Ah! Teaser I am dey very
appointed in you. Don't u know
dat I teaser her English day by
night and she hav know it very
well. So why d embarassful mark.
Oh! Dis is out of Jealousness. U r
jealous her because in dis her small
small age she hav knw wat u
wasn't knw when u were dey her
age. Let me put paragraph
Better remark her paper
unjealously or else if I come on
the two of october, the principal
go must hear dis. Thanks u
Yours Angry Parent
Mama Bose.
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Judek2(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2011
Childrens craps for him
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2011
upstand
greet
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Ajibel(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2011
U remind me of the thread LETS KILL ENGLISH LANGUAGE. . .Still wishing it exist
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Agybabe(f): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2011
Lol, how i wish that thread Ajibel is talking about can come up again. That was one of the first thread i read when i joined nl.
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by Ajibel(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2011
. . . .and the only funniest thread to have ever been opened under this section. I never stopped laffing then
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by sylve11: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2011
lol @ joke. . .tht's funi grin cool
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by toygod2: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
and the only funniest thread to have ever been opened under this section. I never stopped laffing then

AND THE AKWARD TIME, U EVER IN UR RIGHT SENSES
Re: Letter From Mama Bose To English Teacher by bashydemy(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2012
LOL nice one... @ajibel io remember that thread too. that was the only time you are a serious and normal human being. Well you can create a new thread on that too

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Has Done It Again!!! / Breaking News!: INEC To Cancel Ekiti Election / Check Out The Hilarious Name Of This Wifi Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.