Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu (14854 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Breaking: Authentic Edo APC Chairman Refused N100 Million To Endorsed Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by blamingthedevil: 6:23am On Feb 23

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by slivertongue: 6:37am On Feb 23
drama king. Everything isn't campus aluta and divisive antics. To remain in the news doesn't mean illegality.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Whalis: 6:55am On Feb 23
I have seen why Obaseki treats this man like dregs.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by MrProlific95: 7:01am On Feb 23
Obaseki the hypocrite, all politicians are hypocrite walahi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Appletek: 7:07am On Feb 23
Whalis:

The court will still affirm Shuaibu's candidacy. You will now have time to cry properly.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by AsomStructures: 7:26am On Feb 23
Shuaibu Declares Himself Winner at a popular beer Parlour in Benin City grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by naija4life247: 7:28am On Feb 23
Well done Shaibu, show that ugly Vagabond governor that you are also a bastard. Ogun kee the two of you

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Cassandraloius: 8:23am On Feb 23
Oga nobody dey drag am with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Mopolchi: 9:15am On Feb 23
Yes you are the authentic Edo state gubernatorial candidate for pdp

6 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by phemmie06(m): 9:15am On Feb 23
Why would there be parallel primaries that is one thing I still don't understand,did the party send more than one body to organize the election?

Political office has become a do or die in the country,

2 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Blackestjunior(m): 9:16am On Feb 23
shocked
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:16am On Feb 23
grin grin

But I really think Obaseki has really been unfair to his deputy shuaibu.

But its funny that same Obaseki who was saved from the fiery claws of his godfather Adams Oshiomole, with the Help of then PDP governors and the huge support of the Edo people. Imagine that same man is now playing same game he spoke vehemently against.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Feb 23
You people are so desperate to rule, yet have absolutely nothing to offer in that office.

This is the sum total of everything wrong with Nigeria's democracy.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by frankmoney(m): 9:16am On Feb 23
Lol
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Alabiad: 9:16am On Feb 23
Somebody must accept fate between both of you last last
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by bigdammyj: 9:17am On Feb 23
Noted.
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by phemmie06(m): 9:17am On Feb 23
Whalis:

The main reason most governors never want their deputy to be their successor is for them not to achieve more than them, those that allow their deputies later become worst enemies.

Angelfrost:
You people are so desperate to rule, yet have absolutely nothing to offer in that office.

This is the sum total of everything wrong with Nigeria's democracy.

Politicians in Nigeria have never been trained to serve the citizen but their pockets and their allies that are less than 0.000000000001% of the citizen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by axglide(m): 9:17am On Feb 23
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 2:15-17

3 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Customised3(f): 9:17am On Feb 23
It's play time
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by DiskJokeyManic: 9:19am On Feb 23
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by AriyaTV: 9:19am On Feb 23
Obaseki and Shuaibu right now.

3 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by ppogba: 9:19am On Feb 23
For your weekend joke text SHUAIBU to 419 on any network

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:20am On Feb 23
Wahala
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Quest7777: 9:21am On Feb 23
But this man is not ugly, so he's automatically disqualified from being Edo Governor. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by VinnyBaba: 9:21am On Feb 23
This Man is an EVIL Desperado. sad

Obaseki should be wise in handling him.

He wants to scatter PDP and decamp to APC in the last minute. sad undecided

He is copying the Drunkard Wike.😕

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by ZUKKYY(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
naija4life247:
Well done Shaibu, show that ugly Vagabond governor that you are also a bastard. Ogun kee the two of you
grin grin grin
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by Omaefe(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
Ghen gheeeennnn
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by chipet67(m): 9:23am On Feb 23
Please disregard Shuaibu. I am the true winner
Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by spencekat(m): 9:23am On Feb 23
Whalis:
But no man should treat another like dregs.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu by lexy2014: 9:24am On Feb 23
the handwriting has always been on the wall but Shuaibu just refuse to see it. dude should have gone to another party. but they all want to either run on the ticket of APC and PDP because they cant test their popularity outside those two platforms

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody / Court Convicts Abdulrasheed Maina Of N2billion Pension Fraud Charges / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.