Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family (141 Views)

Customs Begins Sale Of Seized Food Items, To Sell Rice At N10,000 / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family by tollyboy5(m): 8:23am On Feb 23
I just want mod to push this to frontpage. Because no one received info on how or where or when seized goods will be auctioned.

Only media publication to make things look as if it's real.

https://www.nairaland.com/8009683/customs-begins-sale-seized-food
Re: Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family by immortalcrown(m): 8:28am On Feb 23
At first, they said, "Custom to distribute...". I said they should boldly replace "diatribute" with "sell".
Re: Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family by Chicagograduate(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
I trust customs personnel.Majority of those seized foods are going to their homes.They are also affected by the renewed shege.

1 Like

Re: Custom Begins Sales Of Seized Good To Friends And Family by tollyboy5(m): 9:34am On Feb 23
Chicagograduate:
I trust customs personnel.Majority of those seized foods are going to their homes.They are also affected by the renewed shege.
At least 70% is going home with them. We'll have new millionaires overnight grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lifting Sanctions On Sahel States Is To Save Nigerians / Hardship: Declare Support For Tinubu Economic Measures / Governor Umo Eno Welcomes Defected YPP Members Back To Party, Dolls Out N20M To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.