Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo (5492 Views)

Igbo Politics Will Surely Lead To Another War: Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land S / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by BolaAThubv(m): 10:52am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:
I'm good
One of your Agbado Mods thinks he can silence me until further notice. But God pass am
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by adefitim(m): 10:54am On Feb 24
Goodday90:
All your leaders have criminal cases in America
Tinubu is a drug dealer and a certificate forger in Chicago
Sanwo olu was arrested for spending fake dollars is the USA
Dapo Abiodun was jailed for credit card fraud in the USA
I will continue if you want us to,as far as no leader in my region have been jailed for crimes,I am cool

That doesn’t answer my question.

Y’all make it seems like it’s only your people that know how to elect credible candidates so I ask you to mentioned them for me
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Oneday82: 11:33am On Feb 24
Please, someone should help convey my message to this man.... Please, tell him I said he is a Big fool without any regret for saying rot about an Igbo tribe.

Also, help me to tell him that, his prayers for Nigeria to go into civil war will never happen.

The fact that the Igbos have decided to do their things without minding the current situation in the country has left many worried.

I don't know why a full-grown will come out on a medal space with his chest to speak against the most favour and blessed tribe...

I will not center on the stupidity of one person to generalise all yorubas, because their are good and learned ones among them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Ngozi123(f): 11:42am On Feb 24
UnstableFC:
Kai

Yoruba go regret last last Sha.

Make we dey watch zahh movie 😁

Honestly, the Yorubas who do not support this trash should quickly come out and condemn people like this man. Tinubu and people like this man are creating unforseen problems for their entire tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Tap0lane: 11:47am On Feb 24
Igbos talking about others hating them 😂😂
This must be the joke of the century, same Igbos that were nurtured from the womb with endemic hate for others Nigerians.

Wonders they say shall never end.

Greenback:

My people see the extent these yorubas have gone just because of their hatred and frustrations and bitterness towards the Igbos!!!!

What can ever be more disgusting and dirty and repulsive than this?!!!
This is really pathetic. SHIOR

You can have the presidency forever, good luck.
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Ngozi123(f): 11:47am On Feb 24
opamoses1:

Obidients think it's only Igbos that are not dealing with hunger even though statistics says otherwise. They have been mocking other tribes all over social media. I

No amount of mockery can ever compare to bringing in the worst government Nigeria has ever seen.

When Peter Obi told you corn people that you wouldn't buy cheaper food, fuel etc than other Nigerians, you didn't believe him.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by plessis: 11:49am On Feb 24
Ngozi123:

Honestly, the Yorubas who do not support this trash should quickly come out and condemn people like this man. Tinubu and people like this man are creating unforseen problems for their entire tribe.
They will never speak up. That is their satanic attitude.
When igbos were attacked and killed for voting, soyinka, adeboye, oyedepo they all kept shut and never spoke up against the injustice.
When small hunger touch them they cry the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Ngozi123(f): 12:02pm On Feb 24
Raskimonojendor:
The man said the whole truth. Kudos to him.

Same thing Balewa said in the 1950s and the sons of Zik exterminated him. Same shit is still happening now.

They mock others, yet demand for equality with those ones that they mock. They are faraway from home and scattered all over Nigeria; hence, are vulnerable to attacks/pogroms which led to the Nigerian civil war.

Go and start killing them then. Just as your ruined economy is affecting all and sundry, so will the violence, should it start.

Your people didn't experience even a little of that war so I would not be piping up if I was you. Only those who have experienced war and know the consequences of it should be talking.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Greenback: 12:39pm On Feb 24
Tap0lane:
Igbos talking about others hating them 😂😂
This must be the joke of the century, same Igbos that were nurtured from the womb with endemic hate for others Nigerians.

Wonders they say shall never end.

That's what you keep telling yourself, continue.. ain't you the ones telling whoever cates to listen to your garbage that the whole of cambodia,south africa,indonesia,niger delta,north,west hate them?!
So much for pettiness of old men

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by gabbytabby: 12:43pm On Feb 24
The problem is the greed, the covetousness and the need to dorminate of the Igbo. No indigenous people would allow for apartheid and oppression hence the difficulty.

You hold on to yours but keep fighting to control other peoples.

Contentment and live and let live will change others stance.

It’s not hate, it’s common sense and self preservation.

Win12345:
Hatred for Igbo's is the only thing that keep Nigeria going, one day it will enter into a journey of no return. Continue.
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by loffyloffy: 2:48pm On Feb 24
Greenback:

There's a high percentages of Igbos in most major cities in Nigeria especially Lagos state.
They queued behind labour party in the last elections and queued behind the Rhodes Gbadebo Vivour guy.
That was their choice. Now tell us,how is that a crime? How is that an interference in other people's politics?

And again,you said the Igbos interfer in other people's politics, kindly tell us,how did they do that in zamfara state? How did they do that in Maiduguri?
In yobe,Kano states? How did they do that in Ekiti,Osun,Rivers?

It is more about the social media posture and noise making than how they actualy voted.

You can vote for anyone of your choice, but don't start calling another man's state 'no man's land'.

You can't spend the bulk of your time on social media, looking down on other cultures, telling us how their roof is brown or green, when in reality you are deriving your daily bread from trading with them.

You can't be calling people animals, goat ..the country zoo.

You can't label people tribalist for voting for people of their choice, even if the said candidate is from the same region as the voter ...more so because the Ibos did exactly the same thing they were accusing others of at a even higher percentage(60% of Yoruba's voted for BAT, 90% of Ibos voted for Obi).

That is What Gani adams is talking about...not your right to vote.
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by loffyloffy: 3:02pm On Feb 24
Greenback:

How can you believe that a church in Abuja,in Lagos will be chanting only Igbo songs during praise worship?! HOW!??
Even in Benin city,it's still a mixture of Benin songs and others.

tribalism and hate will never allow you people reason like human beings!
See how you petty things want to desecrate the church!!!! Taking tribalism to the church!!! SHIOR!

The church that this fellow that complained attends surely did enough to make the guy/girl feel uncomfortable. I am not him/her and can't dissregard or belittle his experience like you are doing here.

Everything should be done in moderation with full awareness and sensitivity to our diferencies and diversity.

That is not too much to ask from a church operating in a cosmopolitan enviroment.

And you can compare your use of abusive and derogratory words to my response to you for context
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Greenback: 4:00pm On Feb 24
loffyloffy:

The church that this fellow that complained attends surely did enough to make the guy/girl feel uncomfortable. I am not him/her and can't dissregard or belittle his experience like you are doing here.

Everything should be done in moderation with full awareness and sensitivity to our diferencies and diversity.

That is not too much to ask from a church operating in a cosmopolitan enviroment.

And you can compare your use of abusive and derogratory words to my response to you for context
Whatever rocks your boat,mehn,just know that you are the first person in the whole of Nigeria to take tribalism to the church..along with that nairalander,who is a very well known anti igbo person on here,you have chosen to stand with,good luck with you and judging and attacking the church of christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by Greenback: 4:06pm On Feb 24
loffyloffy:

It is more about the social media posture and noise making than how they actualy voted.

You can vote for anyone of your choice, but don't start calling another man's state 'no man's land'.

You can't spend the bulk of your time on social media, looking down on other cultures, telling us how their roof is brown or green, when in reality you are deriving your daily bread from trading with them.

You can't be calling people animals, goat ..the country zoo.

You can't label people tribalist for voting for people of their choice, even if the said candidate is from the same region as the voter ...more so because the Ibos did exactly the same thing they were accusing others of at a even higher percentage(60% of Yoruba's voted for BAT, 90% of Ibos voted for Obi).

That is What Gani adams is talking about...not your right to vote.
OMG!!! Kai!! Emagbami Oloun!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by pquaver(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://www.chronicle.ng/2024/02/igbos-lead-nigeria-into-another-civil/

Factos.. As an igboman, if i want to be objective.. The man said the absolute truth and nothing else... We want to do elsewhere what we can never allow in igboland

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by pquaver(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24
Win12345:
Hatred for Igbo's is the only thing that keep Nigeria going, one day it will enter into a journey of no return. Continue.

It is not hatred.. Nobody hates us. They are only asking that we demand from them what we ourrself can give to them and nothing more... How is that hatred.. This emotional blackmail of other Nigerians has not worked since 1960 cant we see it? Why not try otherwise... Only a fool repeats a certain outcome expecting a different result

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by BeninRefugees: 5:19pm On Feb 24
pquaver:

It is not hatred.. Nobody hates us. They are only asking you to demand from them what yourself can give to them and nothing more... How is that hatred.. This emotional blackmail of other Nigerians has not worked since 1960 cant we see it? Why not try otherwise... Only a fool repeats a certain outcome expecting a different result

I have said it

Our people should go head on into politics

These guys have lost Thier credibility completely

And they know

Obi proved to everyone how things have changed over the years

Nigerian people are gradually growing
Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by pquaver(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24
Slytiger:

We would vote a cow over the agulu failure. Thank you for your concern cool

Dont mind the hypocrite who keep exhalting GEJ is telling u about voting other like gej government too didn't fail.. The hypocrisy stinks.. Sometimes i think there is no difference between my people and hausa fulani the only difference is we are bitter hausa has the upper hand in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo by lexylaw40: 4:03pm On Feb 25
N wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Weak -buhari ! / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta / Protesters Shut-down Governor’s Office In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.