Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Experience With Soccer Empire Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Experience With Soccer Empire Game (110 Views)

Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Soccer Empire Game by timama0803: 1:00pm On Feb 23
My people, I was scammed today by a guy name Emmanuel Iloabuchi EWA with the number 9049002205 he also use the number on palmpay. He is a serial scammer, he told me to pay #5000 into his palmpay account that he will send me game, after depositing the money he asked me to send another 10k for upgrading to get better game. I was shocked at his reply. Pls beware of him.

Re: My Experience With Soccer Empire Game by Badbunny: 1:03pm On Feb 23
That's crazy! Just take your L my guy, shit happens
Re: My Experience With Soccer Empire Game by toujurs: 3:27pm On Mar 25
The high rate of online scams are getting out of hand. Everyone is just getting scammed from left to right.

I was also scam, of a laptop i bought, 350k. On jiji. I ave learnt by lesson. You just have to open your eyes, and ask alot of questions, if the seller gives you attitude because you ask alot. Move to the next shop asap.

Go into the market and source what you want. So you can see what you are buying.

(1) (Reply)

Baseball Star Mod Apk [unlimited Money] V1.7.5 / Dealing With Scene Capture Issues In OBS Studio: Solutions And Fixes / The Angel Of Sports Video Abecedarian Is Absolutely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.