Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,884 members, 7,844,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. (5524 Views)

The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!! / STRANGE :666 = The Mark Of The Beast President Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18 / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2012
Ogaga4Luv (m)
Marseilles, France.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late.
« #25 on: January 06, 2012, 05:41 PM »
keep making mouth until we reach your door step . . .no joking , nothing is going to STOP the anti-- Christianity movement  . I won't tell u how far we've gone because u won't believe  the only way to convince u is when u see with your eyes clearly that the time isn't far .
I John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

Jesus said the antichrist is already in the world. No true Christian is doubting it because Christ said so, not because u said so.
But u must know that, in 2 thess 2:7, he made us know that Before he will release the Wicked, that is the "head" He will remove his church first. So u cant even see me how much lease my door by his grace. And he also told us that "greater is he that is in us, than he that is in the world" this is enough for Christian. Not mouth making like u said.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2012
see this is proof that sunday is not  the sabath day of the God of heaven, if you would like more proof i would have to help

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2012
part 2

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
Part 3 Sunday is an evil day it a Sabbath for witch, Jesus did not come back to life on this day? it is not the lords day if you would like proof i will provide Jesus Christ was resurrected on Saturday late afternoon near the evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE_TlMn6vKk

click on the link

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
[size=13pt](from the Dark Doctrines) Some Interesting Numerology . . . .72 and the Adept (Sod). The number of man is 6, even in Taoism. The number . . . . sets in motion an Angel to mark 144,000 children of Israel that are . . . interest to me is that it shows the BEAST AND NUMBER TO BE SAVED refers to . . . . cool cool[/size]
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
my question is, can someone who already has this mark turn back to Jesus?
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
Yes but in the bible it tells you will receive a mark this you should not accept it? Those do it will be hell to pay for them there torment goes up night and day before the lamb Sunday worship is only part of this mark it is the image the church that changed this was the catholic church

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2012
You are true about the Sunday worship is a catholic tradition worship day that all churches now partake in.
I ve read an article on this before, it baffols me though. I will do more research on this.

@East, taking the mark is the great mistake anyone should do. No going back once recieved it.
That is why its best to be in the Rapture barge. Watch and pray without season. May God strenghten us Amen.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
Did you know the rapture was another invention of the Catholic Church also would you like to watch a video on this matter it may shed some more light your right about doing more research Ribera made this up rapture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBK5upNm3sU

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
This Video is Waooh! I am very impressed viewing it. But i would love to get those books he mentioned.
I hold my peace until i get more source to back up his interpretations.
The truth is that, all the verses he read did not mentioned the word RAPTURE.
God wont allow us to perish by men traditions. All doctrine should base only from the bible.

Thank for the video.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
well order the books there free not like in all these fake pastors cashing on false teaching it is free because jesus made it free these people love the lord i know i am was born into this church so was my granny and dad
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
Free shocked so how do i get a copy? Can u give the website please. We must not be ignorant. All that should be believed must be in the bible. Anything outside it is absolute false.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2012
no not every thing is false but most of what we are being told in churches is a lie

http://www.thercg.org/landing/inside_rcg.html?s_kwcid=TC|19911|%2Brestored%20church%20of%20god||S|b|10413759601&gclid=CLGI3_Ktxq0CFUJItAod4nuihw

look up the living church of God
the world tommorow program all there things are free every thing they take domnations

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
I do not mean everything, i said, all that should be believed. Of course when its not biblical its definately tradition to suit man's need. Anyway, thank for the address.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
your more than wellcome but there is church that teach this lie christ embassy and many more it is never ending
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]NO! You cant return to JESUS. . . lipsrsealed he'll be somewhere paying for his phock-up he did SATAN and all his agents like me . When u have the mark of the beast u now belongs to the ruling family of Satan. wink

Infrus. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

East:

my question is, can someone who already has this mark turn back to Jesus?

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
what are you talking about your not making much sences

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]You are now here insulting me that i didn't make sense but u soon forgot I'm wiser than u , your imaginary GOD that hanged JESUS on tree lipsrsealed --- he have no LOVE , he died for his arrogance not for us!!!! grin grin[/size]
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
i take it your god is the god of this world the devil Jesus died even for you and he loves you every word said against the son of man will be forgiven but the blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven i take it before the cock crows thrice you will chock the truth or you have denied the truth what is your point

Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
[size=13pt]I say phock  that your holy spirit including anybody fron his or her househood! -- he can't do anything because he's nowhere to be find in this World^^  grin

remove joke if the so called holy spirit is too big or really holy is he hiding? he's there claiming HOLY inside our World? an holy thing can't stay inside this unholy World  .

Anyway , that rooster would surely make up a very taste and delicious stew . . .  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2012
@crossman9 , this man has closed his heart to the truth, he has refused to open his heart to Christ.

Reve 3:20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by crossman9(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
your right this man is needing prayer and the real gospel if he gets the holy spirit he will never be the same again send him to Christ embassy they will beat the devil out him, then take him to redeemed church of God for love and then come back for a chat lol (Ogaga4luv) he will be a better man
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ogaga will soon, i said soon give up and turn to Christ. We have seen worser case.
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
plappville:

Ogaga will soon, i said soon give up and turn to Christ. We have seen worser case.

I think you will want to wish this for our present crop of Holy Men of God and our Political Leaders - They need your prayer very badly I'd say grin
Re: The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. by plappville(f): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

I think you will want to wish this for our present crop of Holy Men of God and our Political Leaders - They need your prayer very badly I'd say grin

The prayer goes out to them as well in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Atheist's Letter To God. / Don't Break The Hedge. / Muhammad Confessed That He Didn’t Know The Right Direction Or His Fate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.