Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads (22569 Views)

Soludo Tasks Ndi Nnewi To Vote APGA Candidates, To Restore It's Glory / Soludo Tasks Ndi Anambra To Use The Yuletide Season To Remember The Downtrodden / Dapo Abiodun: I’ve Constructed More Roads Than Amosun, Daniel, Osoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 7:10pm On Mar 12
jamafa:

I go buy you, buy ur dog πŸ•, ur family house, your own house and ur wife.

I don't do mouth. We're not the same

Oya....go gather the funds n tag me when you're ready. No be by mouth
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 10:28am On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

I don't do mouth. We're not the same

Oya....go gather the funds n tag me when you're ready. No be by mouth

Edited or fake screenshot, empty barrel make most noise.

U no get money, broke ass.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 2:18pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

Whatever floats your boat guy

Even God gave up on you .
You're definitely not favored
A whole grown man. God forbid
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 2:45pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

I decided to add to your lamentations
Lament well from the shadows
As you continue to bark from behind curtains
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 6:36pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Butterfly πŸ¦‹ thinks himself a bird 🐦.
DWickedLandLord:

Whatever floats your boat guy

Even God gave up on you .
You're definitely not favored
A whole grown man. God forbid

Empty barrel makes most noise.

You are not even the owner of the vehicle you sent.

You want to impress yourself.

Youself know say you are empty.

Broke ass πŸ’°

You dx fucking ass hole
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 7:11pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

Broke ass πŸ’°

You dx fucking ass hole

E pain you abi ...Good
Continue to TALK about it πŸ”₯

EVERYTHING from the Shadows πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 7:48pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

I will buy your family house, credit your account and take your wife.
jamafa:

Broke ass πŸ’°

You dx fucking ass hole

You wey never know watin u go chop tonight.

Drop ur account make I bless you
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 8:12pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

😳
Shadow Boxer πŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ‘‹πŸΎπŸ”₯
πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 8:19pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

You're even quoting yourself because of hypertension 😑🀬😑🀬😫

😁😁😁
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 9:57pm On Mar 13
DWickedLandLord:

You're even quoting yourself because of hypertension 😑🀬😑🀬😫

😁😁😁

Send aza make I wire you money πŸ’°.

I know you dont have money.

U are as broke as church mouse 🐁
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 10:24pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

More local hymns from the drunkie

Full grown idiot πŸ˜„
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by DWickedLandLord: 10:26pm On Mar 13
jamafa:

2 pages of money talk
Ordinary 10k we haven't seen πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
The dreams must be amazing πŸ”₯
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by FatherOfJesus: 10:31pm On Mar 13
Lol, Soludo dey cap
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 6:25am On Mar 14
DWickedLandLord:

Full grown idiot πŸ˜„

Send aza infant, make I bless you dx morning.
DWickedLandLord:

Full grown idiot πŸ˜„

The Wicked Landlord as your name implies, I want change your life to better.

From broke to rich/wealthy. I want to make positive impact in your life.

I want to change your family story.

Send Aza make I bless you. Let start from thier.

Dx one no b memes o πŸ‘‚
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Zee0007: 12:03pm On Mar 14
To Oga Dem like Dwickedlandlord and Jamafa. If una no need am. I got send my aza for wetin to take hold body. Area dry pass desert. Make I send am bosses? No vex.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 1:36pm On Mar 14
Zee0007:
To Oga Dem like Dwickedlandlord and Jamafa. If una no need am. I got send my aza for wetin to take hold body. Area dry pass desert. Make I send am bosses? No vex.

What are you confused about? The boy has been going on n on for 2 pages. Send to him na. He's a big boy. Surely he will bless your account
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 1:41pm On Mar 14
jamafa:

Send aza infant, make I bless you dx morning.

The Wicked Landlord as your name implies, I want change your life to better.

From broke to rich/wealthy. I want to make positive impact in your life.

I want to change your family story.

Send Aza make I bless you. Let start from thier.

Dx one no b memes o πŸ‘‚

Literally 3 pages of you just bumping gums

Pitiful

I'll do this I'll do that....pure πŸ—‘οΈ
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by jamafa: 2:38pm On Mar 14
Ikinternational:

Literally 3 pages of you just bumping gums

Pitiful

I'll do this I'll do that....pure πŸ—‘οΈ

Alaaye sit one side.

You just dey run mouth since.

Shishi no dey ur account
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 3:57pm On Mar 14
jamafa:

Alaaye sit one side.

Shishi no dey ur account

You're a weirdo
Mr woulda coulda shoulda

Meanwhile hiding like a bitch πŸ˜‚πŸ–•πŸΎ
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 12:56am On Mar 15
Zee0007:

Guy you're not serious.
You never insult the joker

Insult him well N drop your account detail

In fact, how much do you need to insult him well well
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Zee0007: 7:47am On Mar 15
🀣🀣 Like 50k. Make I tap into my insult bank. My problem with most of them is that they are so quick to insult you by claiming billionaires online. They will claim they can feed you but in reality, food is far from their table. let me drop it by faith. πŸ€—

Ikinternational:

Guy you're not serious.
You never insult the joker

Insult him well N drop your account detail

In fact, how much do you need to insult him well well
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 9:01am On Mar 15
Zee0007:
🀣🀣 Like 50k. Make I tap into my insult bank. My problem with most of them is that they are so quick to insult you by claiming billionaires online. They will claim they can feed you but in reality, food is far from their table.
let me drop it by faith. πŸ€—

I'm watching....do the needful
Attach your name to the account, you'll receive your 50k
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Zee0007: 9:05am On Mar 15
Ikinternational:

I'm watching....do the needful
Attach your name to the account, you'll receive your 50k

Make I drop am first.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 9:07am On Mar 15
jamafa:

Alaaye sit one side.

Shishi no dey ur account

After you chop this insult on my behalf, you'll never forget man pass man.

Oya....back to you dashing your imaginary millions πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Shadow Man 😁
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Zee0007: 9:18am On Mar 15
He won't reply now because of the Ramadan. He needs to focus on his spiritual journey.
Ikinternational:

Shadow Man 😁
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Wesha: 9:27am On Mar 15
Ikinternational:

Shadow Man 😁

....You talk too much as a man. I can bet my balls you don't have 200,000 in your account or to gift out. You need to stop this comic. Awon online trillionnaira. Alaye shift....
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Zee0007: 9:38am On Mar 15
If you had taken some of your valuable time to go through his previous comments. You will see who started all these. You just open mouth waaaa and disgrace your village clan.

Wesha:

....You talk too much as a man. I can bet my balls you don't have 200,000 in your account or to gift out. You need to stop this comic. Awon online trillionnaira. Alaye shift....
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 9:43am On Mar 15
Wesha:

Cool.... let's post our account details
If you run away your mother will die
Do it for your mother's honor
Now let's see how much of a pussy you really are

No backtracking please....you better check my history boy. I don't yell in the dark. Na facts you can see
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Wesha: 9:47am On Mar 15
Zee0007:
If you had taken some of your valuable time to go through his previous comments. You will see who started all these. You just open mouth waaaa and disgrace your village clan.

You are defending trash because of a baseless promise. Your willingness to insult someone because of a non actualize token. ...Go and get a job and stop disgracing men online.
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Wesha: 9:49am On Mar 15
It's only a child that boast of money. You are so poor all you think you have is money. I won't even post my balance for you...I can feed myself. This will be the last time I will be replying you. I'm out.....πŸ–•Kareem

Ikinternational:

Cool.... let's post our account details
If you run away your mother will die
Do it for your mother's honor
Now let's see how much of a pussy you really are

No backtracking please....you better check my history boy. I don't yell in the dark. Na facts you can see
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Ikinternational: 10:01am On Mar 15
Wesha:
It's only a child that boast of money. You are so poor all you think you have is money. I won't even post my balance for you...I can feed myself. This will be the last time I will be replying you. I'm out.....πŸ–•Kareem

You people are experts at starting shit and claiming victim πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

All you had to do was mind your fvcking business πŸ˜’

I'm shocked you won't post your balance πŸ™„
I don't know wtf you think you talking to

Because we're anonymous you people think you can talk anyhow. Fk that ... I'll pull your card with facts n force you back into hiding. Which is una comfort zone

I don't give a fk if you don't respond. I never sent for you bitch
Re: Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads by Wesha: 10:04am On Mar 15
Do you remember February 13 when 10k was sent to one acct you provided? I, the legend will be here waiting for you. I won't compete with you.

Ikinternational:

You people are experts at starting shit and claiming victim πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

All you had to do was mind your fvcking business πŸ˜’

I'm shocked you won't post your balance πŸ™„
I don't know wtf you think you talking to

Because we're anonymous you people think you can talk anyhow. Fk that ... I'll pull your card with facts n force you back into hiding. Which is una comfort zone

I don't give a fk if you don't respond. I never sent for you bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili: Pastor Adeboye Never Said Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria / Aisha Bakari Gombi, Documentary On Boko Haram Huntress By Aljazeera (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.