Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions (345 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by atoliman: 8:45pm On Feb 24
Stop making hasty decisions that will affect everyone. The only thing I like about Tinubu is that He has made Nigerians united against bad government. Hunger dey , food price another thing else, Hopefully time will tell if Nigerians will wake up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by garriAndsugar: 8:58pm On Feb 24
Trial and error president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by Rexymania(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24
If I catch tinubu for corner, for inside darkness... Omo, I fit pee am 😡
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by JagabanB: 9:32pm On Feb 24
Those of you making these posts supported and voted for one candidate who said he was going to make same policies.
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by godofuck231: 10:04pm On Feb 24
The material and its result , still unrefined
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by atoliman: 5:39pm On Feb 27
;
garriAndsugar:
Trial and error president

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by atoliman: 5:39pm On Feb 27
godofuck231:
The material and its result , still unrefined

still waiting for the finished products
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by Kaycee9242(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27
Yea same way he rushed to make pronouncement on ecowas issue only to retrace later. Clueless man
Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by atoliman: 6:10pm On Feb 27
Kaycee9242:
Yea same way he rushed to make pronouncement on ecowas issue only to retrace later. Clueless man
very clueless man- trial and error man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu- A President Of Rash Decisions by godofuck231: 3:12am On Feb 28
atoliman:

still waiting for the finished products
you have them but you still can't see them with a microscope

(1) (Reply)

Contract Scandal: Alex Otti Emersed In #50 Billion Loan Scandal / I Just Found This / Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu, Otedola Make Forbes’ 2024 Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.