Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma (2411 Views)

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Biafrannuke: 9:39am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

And your very evil forest is undergoing eviction by mother nature via gully erosion.

Your useless red mud region will be part of the Niger drainage basin before anywhere in the SS will fall into the sea.
evil forest?
It's original to your people. I'm sure you were picked here.

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Objectivist04: 9:44am On Feb 25
flatROCKhead:
You want to know what I think of the cleric? He is a joke of a cleric. He deserves life penal servitude
Unfortunately I didn't see your comment on that thread but you are quick to come here to insult Igbos and south east because of a statement made by a none lgbo from south south.
We are watching your hypocrisy
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 9:44am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

So voting Obi is equall to endorsing Biafra expansionism?

So Obi is Biafra project 2.0

Got it.

Whatever you think that's your problem, the main thing is the south south do not hate Igbos....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by OhuDealer: 9:45am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

Whatever you think that's your problem, the main thing is the south south do not hate Igbos....

We don't hate anyone like you hate filled cretins.

We are telling you to mind your lane.

1 Like

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 9:47am On Feb 25
OhuDealer:

We don't hate anyone like you hate filled cretins.

We are telling you to mind your lane.

What lane are you talking about?

And what hatred are you talking about?
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 9:50am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

That's the problem with you guys, most bad news from the south east is blown and blown to make the south east look in a very bad light....

I have even warned them on Nairaland here, sometimes they repeat a bad news about the south east up to 3 times on front page, the very same news, I had to call Seun and all the mods I could remember, they will bring it sometimes for almost 3 days running from different sources, the same news....

The stats are there, even with the sit at home...
am not even from SW but using only kidnapping as yardstick is soooooo wrong.Even the indices you use can still be disputed scientifically.add all the numbers of kidnapping together in SE having 5 state and find average kidnapping per state .do same for SW with 6 states.come back and let's continue even from there chairman.
Statistically even adding other indices of security, SW is the safest my brother reason most businesses and even Oil firm are moving there headquarters to Lagos.Thanks for your opinion Sha, I learnt one or two things from it
.the screenshot may be helpful.3 SW are among the top 10 and no SE state is among the top 10 safest place in the country.thanks for your time

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 10:11am On Feb 25
ozo13:
am not even from SW but using only kidnapping as yardstick is soooooo wrong.Even the indices you use can still be disputed scientifically.add all the numbers of kidnapping together in SE having 5 state and find average kidnapping per state .do same for SW with 6 states.come back and let's continue even from there chairman.
Statistically even adding other indices of security, SW is the safest my brother reason most businesses and even Oil firm are moving there headquarters to Lagos.Thanks for your opinion Sha, I learnt one or two things from it

There are other indices I will show you, however if you are using population and land size as yardstick to do your calculation then China and India should be the most unsafest places on earth. But is that what is happening?

There are also investments going to the east not just the south west, even in Zamfara there are miners still going there ...

The stats for insecurity is what I'm using....

Click on the link below for more, of all the indices I have seen the south west was never below the south east.... I told you earlier on about my warning to Nairaland and how they carry bad news about the Igbos, the same thing they do on other media platforms, from TV to social media and news papers, I'm not happy with the insecurity anywhere but they should stop trying to demonize Igbos and the south east...

https://www.nairaland.com/7763002/data-showing-fatality-insecurity-each

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 10:16am On Feb 25
ozo13:
.the screenshot may be helpful.3 SW are among the top 10 and no SE state is among the top 10 safest place in the country.thanks for your time

Oga, I'm just seeing the data you brought, it is different from what you are saying, that is death rate by insecurity top 10 states and no south eastern state entered the list, you guys just gulp media push for what they want you to believe....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:01am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

Oga, I'm just seeing the data you brought, it is different from what you are saying, that is death rate by insecurity top 10 states and no south eastern state entered the list, you guys just gulp media push for what they want you to believe....
I don hear.i was expecting you post a statistical data for us to compare.anyway thanks for your time
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:03am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

There are other indices I will show you, however if you are using population and land size as yardstick to do your calculation then China and India should be the most unsafest places on earth. But is that what is happening?

There are also investments going to the east not just the south west, even in Zamfara there are miners still going there ...

The stats for insecurity is what I'm using....

Click on the link below for more, of all the indices I have seen the south west was never below the south east.... I told you earlier on about my warning to Nairaland and how they carry bad news about the Igbos, the same thing they do on other media platforms, from TV to social media and news papers, I'm not happy with the insecurity anywhere but they should stop trying to demonize Igbos and the south east...

https://www.nairaland.com/7763002/data-showing-fatality-insecurity-each
from your screenshot we can conclude SW region is the safest
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Ngozi123(f): 11:06am On Feb 25
flatROCKhead:
But the chest beating South easterners are all over the north. We can't find half the number of the northerners in your godforsaken region

The Archbishop is an Igbo man from the South-South region.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:10am On Feb 25
ozo13:
I don hear.i was expecting you post a statistical data for us to compare.anyway thanks for your time

Oga, is that not statistical data? What is wrong with you people?
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Ngozi123(f): 11:11am On Feb 25
Objectivist04:

Oga what are you saying about the Islamic cleric that called Mrs Tinubu a kafir that should be killed. Chai the Yoruba hatred for Igbos is real, Bishop Chukwuma is not even an lgbo man, he is from Delta state, you can see he mentioned Asaba specifically but you are here shouting south east this and that
Again your traditional rulers in the south west are becoming endangered species no thanks to Fulani bandits.

Bishop Chukwuma is a proud Igbo man, don't let these miscreants convince you that there are no Igbos in the South-South.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Tap0lane: 11:12am On Feb 25
How come many of this hopelessly foolish Igbo pastors can't keep their foolish mouth shut.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:15am On Feb 25
ozo13:
from your screenshot we can conclude SW region is the safest

So 3500 is now lesser than 3000, what is wrong with you people? why do you so hate the Igbos?

The other indices there shows south west is still higher with almost twice that of south east, I can tell you for fact that there is no indices I have seen yet that shows that the south west is safer than the south east, if you have prove me wrong...

What exactly is wrong with you people?

Why do you people hate Igbos like this?
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Curious346: 11:18am On Feb 25
Ddaji:
What of unknown gun men, kidnappers, baby factory and ritual killers in the south east, Nonsense always quick to talk on other people's problems while close eyes to their own
you caaw .. how can you a bishop "nonsense"
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by predictor1: 11:21am On Feb 25
franchasofficia:

They will not also tell their youths that back then, the fastest way to end war was to capture the national capital so that the President can surrender and call for ceasefire which was the reason Ojukwu moved most of his gallant Biafran soldiers towards Lagos to capture the capital of Nigeria so that the war could end fast while Nigeria allowed Biafra to go their way and many other world powers used Nigeria to destroy Biafra.
Is this the lie your fathers in the East tell their children? Ojukwu wanted to capture Lagos so that Nigeria could surrender and then Ojukwu would hand Lagos back to Nigeria and then Biafra would go it's separate way. Wonderful story. grin
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:23am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

So 3500 is now lesser than 3000, what is wrong with you people? why do you so hate the Igbos?

The other indices there shows south west is still higher with almost twice that if south east, I can tell you for fact that there is no indices I have seen yet that shows that the south west is safer than he south east, if you have prove me wrong...

What exactly is wrong with you people?

Why do you people hate Igbos like this?
oh I understand your point now.the figure u posted showed SE as the least I didn't check it out well.but the one I posted also showed the safest place to be ekiti.then osun and Oyo also make the first 10 safest place
Also alot of even has changed the dynamic of safety in the last 10years.for exam in that report it showed NE as the most unsafe but recently because of banditry and kidnapping NW has overtaken the NE so we can hv a bias towards the old statistics
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:26am On Feb 25
ozo13:
oh I understand your point now.thr figure u posted showed SE hot the least I didn't check it out well.but the one I posted also showed the safest place to be ekiti.tgen osun and Oyo also make the first 10 safest place

Oga the stat you showed is top 10 death rate by states which no southeast state entered, which shows south east region is safe compared to other regions, not safest states, understand what you are posting before you post them....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by swagana: 11:29am On Feb 25
Why is nobody saying Bishop Chukwuma is not an Igboman that he is from Delta?
Have ANIOMA suddenly become Igboland because Bishop Chukwuma is from ANIOMA.
I am asking those who always come here to remind us that there are no Igbos in Niger delta but now pretend they do not know the Bishop is from so called Niger Delta.They should be attacking Niger Delta not ndi Igbo grin
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:31am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

Oga the stat you showed is top 10 death rate by states which no southeast state entered, which shows south east region is safe compared to other regions, not safest states, understand what you are posting before you post them....

hahaha.u don't want to understand my own point but want to force urs on me.let me post the opening statement of the report for you to clear ur own wrong assumption

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:35am On Feb 25
ozo13:
oh I understand your point now.the figure u posted showed SE as the least I didn't check it out well.but the one I posted also showed the safest place to be ekiti.then osun and Oyo also make the first 10 safest place
Also alot of even has changed the dynamic of safety in the last 10years.for exam in that report it showed NE as the most unsafe but recently because of banditry and kidnapping NW has overtaken the NE so we can hv a bias towards the old statistics

Oga we are dealing with the statistics available to us as at now, most of the ones I have showed you are the most recent, it takes time to compile these things because it is period to period, if you have a more recent one, please send it, also the one you sent shows the south western states to be the worst hit with death rate by insecurity, do you read the things you post?

And no south east state there, from the stats you posted the south west is worst than the north there....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:36am On Feb 25
ozo13:
hahaha.u don't want to understand my own point but want to force urs on me.let me post the opening statement of the report for you to clear ur own wrong assumption

That's is for a period in 2022, you can see the date, mine is 2023, if you have a more recent one please send it....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:40am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

That's is for a period in 2022, you can see the date, mine is 2023, if you have a more recent one please send it....
thank God atleast we are now heading somewhere.let me check it up then.u posted 2011 to 2022 report which I felt had changed.you also think the one I posted isn't recent.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 11:41am On Feb 25
ozo13:
thank God atleast we are now heading somewhere.let me check it up then.u posted 2011 to 2022 report which I felt had changed.you also think the one I posted isn't recent.

That's was just one, the rest are all 2023, if you have a more recent one please bring it....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:46am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

That's was just one, the rest are all 2023, if you have a more recent one please bring it....
this summarized all our argument boss
Check the latest statistics up

https://humanglemedia.com/data-says-security-improved-in-22-nigerian-states-this-year-here-are-their-names/

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:51am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

https://humanglemedia.com/data-says-security-improved-in-22-nigerian-states-this-year-here-are-their-names/

2024 statistics may likely favor SE because elections are over and to a large extents it was favor SE statistics in 2024 and this is my honest view

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by ozo13(m): 11:57am On Feb 25
NairalandForumo:

Please forward the link showing this data make I read am.i have learnt alot from the data we shared.Thanks

Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by NairalandForumo: 12:00pm On Feb 25
ozo13:

2024 statistics may likely favor SE because elections are over and to a large extents it was favor SE statistics in 2024 and this is my honest view

You made your point with the most recent data I have seen which I won't dispute, I just pray for peace all over Nigeria, people shouldn't be killed or suffer for insecurity regardless of religion or ethnicity...

Nigeria has a lot of potentials and opportunities that insecurity is affecting which is not good....
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by tonesky(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25
My dear Bishop, with due respect Sir, you goofed on this. Insecurity in Nigeria is a serious concern to every Nigerian and it has no destination. It can catch up with anyone at anytime. People travel from East to North and vise versa let's team up and salvage our dear country and stop all these ethic profiling that has done more harm than good to us. Life is transient and I don't know if Awolowo, Azikiwe and Tafawa Balewa of the blessed memories still identify themselves over there as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Let us all be wise.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Akpangbo: 12:04pm On Feb 25
Pristine664:
So what is UGM to the South East??

They like to celebrate other people's misfortune while blaming others for their own woes. grin

UGM is Asari Dokubo just to make east look like north. Asari himself has said it many that he was paid to do those things in the east. He even showcased his army that is doing it.
Re: Banditry Is God's Punishment To The North -arch Bishop Chukwuma by Akpangbo: 12:05pm On Feb 25
Pristine664:
So what is UGM to the South East??

They like to celebrate other people's misfortune while blaming others for their own woes. grin

UGM is Asari Dokubo just to make east look like north. Asari himself has said it many times that he was paid to do those things in the east. He even showcased his army that is doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar’adua Accuses Obasanjo Of Wasting N1.2trn On Energy / List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers / CNN Claims BH Working With Niger Delta Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.