Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People (27212 Views)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Chetas81(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25
NaijaPrince18:

Yoruba are not you igbos. We handle the north
hhm oyo near Chicago
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by tete7000(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25
These idiots should shut up their mouths, so Yoruba people are not feeling the hardship?
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by akyus(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25
Baba have spoken. I wish he is facing the hardship with us so we can all be enduring together.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by shineeye1: 4:35pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/economic-hardship-dont-join-protest-against-tinubu-afenifere-begs-yoruba-people/

What a senseless and insensitive utterance from a supposed elder?!
This old fool represents the repressive and oppressive system of our age and time. This old animal would prefer that the masses all die in silence without making any move against their oppressor so that he and his cronies can continue peacefully living large on their loots. You and your types would soon get the RAWLINGS treatment in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by tenpipsperday: 4:37pm On Feb 25
Baba please also tell hunger to jump and pass every Yoruba.

Make you jus dey disgrace your old age if I insult you now dem go say youth dey insult elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Feb 25
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by babajero(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25
MightySparrow:
Ohaneze has told her people not to protest. Yoruba no dey hear word

The enemies of a man are from his house and kindred.
Ohaneze Ndigbo doesn't speak for Igbo people, Igbos decided to allow the stupid ones bear the consequences of their stupidity.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by StraightGaay: 5:00pm On Feb 25
Treasure17:
Their head is not correct. I'm ready to join with my full chest.
Are you tired of standing on his manhood?
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Shalomjack01(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25
Make 250k weekly just by selling products online,to learn how I do this dm this number on Whatsapp 09078448522 and escape hunger and hardship in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by themanderon: 5:00pm On Feb 25
These so-called elders do not speak against corruption and bad governance from these devilish politicians but would be quick to ask people not to protest.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by MightySparrow: 5:01pm On Feb 25
LegallyBlunt:
normally, Ohaneze no dey get cogent benefits from government. They have survived worse.

The problem of igbos in Nigeria lies in themselves.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by goldmatrix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25
Did you people advise tinubu himself, Soyinka, Bakare, Adeboye etc during GEJ government? Idi*ats
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Killermamba: 5:01pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/economic-hardship-dont-join-protest-against-tinubu-afenifere-begs-yoruba-people/
stupid old men, the protest is against hunger. Today Sunday a breastfeeding woman with her baby strap to her back fainted due to hunger.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by ada9ja(f): 5:05pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

If it was another president from another tribe....you will be in front line leading thew protest. Ndi ala
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by storm001(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25
People were told to endure during Buhari regime.

After Buhari comes Tinubu and People are still being told to endure.

Dear Nigerians, it's either we get it right or we keep enduring.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by CHAQUR: 5:26pm On Feb 25
Say something else... Rubbish...!
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Desusi: 5:29pm On Feb 25
tunjijones:
Una dey craze...No be Una go tell me wetin to do!!!

Shey Tinubu bin dey boast that time saying "Una go protest o, but I go remove subsidy"

Na that protest we wan protest now.
The protest is getting delayed, l have been looking forward towards it seriously. There's no good thing to be compare with it now. Must we wait till people are dying on the street or when a bag of cement becomes 100k.Uncle fasoranti,go sleep
'Aja to yo kii ba aiyo sere'
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by blaise26abj(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

Operation wet e is loading for all these shameless corrupt leaders .

Did he beg the National Assembly members not to buy cars ? Did he beg Tinubu to cut cost of governance by not renovating houses with billions ? But he has the temerity to beg people suffering not to protest and wore the plea with a tribalistic toga . These are the useless elders we have in the southwest .
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Princezibk: 5:51pm On Feb 25
Ebinpiawazuu:

I’m a Yoruba lady but permit me to say this man is an AGBAYA , ONIJEKUJE , a big Joke and a disgrace to our Land …

I’m not a tribalist and I’ll support whoever will bring peace ✌🏽, Joy , employments , first class infrastructure and basic amenities to our dear country …

Very wicked elders 😫😫

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by samomoli: 5:56pm On Feb 25
We need to do away with certain generation of people who contributed to our present predicament. The most painful part is they're trying to suppress the youth from enjoying what they enjoyed as youth and also depriving the youths benefits which is our right by sharing, embezzling and corruption. Baba go retirement
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Cjrane2: 5:56pm On Feb 25
Afenifere is 100% correct!

No Yoruba should join the northern elites plot to launch their Anti-Tinubu protests under the smokescreen of “hardship protests”!

The same Fulani elites maintained criminal silence for 8 years as Buhari mismanaged and looted the Nigerian economy. Now they have suddenly found their voices to call for anti-Tinubu protests and veiled threats of military coup because the current President is not their kinsman! Manipulation and deceit at its highest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by mauchiz: 6:00pm On Feb 25
Hunger does not know tribe when it starts.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by chickenfoot: 6:00pm On Feb 25
Quest7777:
Our allegiance to Ethnicity is far greater than our allegiance to Nationality.

Surely, we would be better off existing as different Ethnic Nationalities instead of co-existing in this forced Geographical Contraption called Nigeria. 🤔
this is just the sad realities we live in.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by Treasure17(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25
StraightGaay:
Are you tired of standing on his manhood?
Bold of you to think I belong to his stomach infrastructure geng. I'm not hungry.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by EnterpriseMan: 6:33pm On Feb 25
They will all die in their usual ditch suffering
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by ufotunang: 6:34pm On Feb 25
I do not blame you....its because you are seeing food to eat everyday..you do not know what the poor nigerians are facing in this hunger and hardship
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by StraightGaay: 6:38pm On Feb 25
Treasure17:

Bold of you to think I belong to his stomach infrastructure geng. I'm not hungry.
But you voted for him
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by sweetjohn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25
This idiots collected billions and deceived the yorubas to vote hardship while they themselves are in luxuries. The yoruba population are lower humans who cant reason on their own just as their counterpart, Hausas also. They used 'emilokan' on them giving them garri and a cup of rice while those that sold tribalism to them are smiling home with billions.
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by sampet1994(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25
You mean this old man that can't leave his house and already on his way to heaven should be listened to? This is a joke😁😁😁

How many hungry Yoruba people did afenifere as an organization fed?
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by tete7000(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25
sampet1994:
You mean this old man that can't leave his house and already on his way to heaven should be listened to? This is a joke😁😁😁

How many hungry Yoruba people did afenifere as an organization fed?

Very good question? How many Yoruba people has afenifere as an organization pulled out of poverty?
Re: Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People by haphizz57(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25
Afeniferians no go no peace. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Speeding Driver Rams Into A Residential Building In Imo State. Photos / Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.