Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / * (226 Views)

Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Why Did You Stop Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by PastorOlokonla: 1:12pm On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: * by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Feb 25
PastorOlokonla:
I know a lot of people will go batshit crazy at this topic and also, because this question keeps popping up every Sunday.

For me, I came to a realization that organized religion is like a business control centre and the only people gaining are the pastors and GO's.

I also realized most pastors, Imams and GO's have no real jobs and tangible contributions to the society hence our backward.

Also, with all the myriads of churches and mosques in Nigeria, nothing seems to be happening as we are racing toward to bottom of hellish existence on earth.

Insanity is definied as doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
Now lets ask ourselves this question, with all the churches and mosques in Nigeria, has morality increased in the past 20 years?
Capital No!

I have a lot to say as a lifelong church goer but I will stop here.

It is one of the Prophecies!
Re: * by OluwaJohn77: 8:50pm On Feb 25
There's no reason that make me to stop going to Church. Church is a power House. 🏠🏠🏠
Re: * by ProjectsCityNG: 4:18pm On Feb 26
People are structuring The House of Our Father to only favor them and their immediate family and persons of interest alone
Re: * by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48am On Feb 28
Egbon thank you for yesterday. May God bless and reward you richly. I really appreciate.

Much love. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏
Re: * by PastorOlokonla: 7:10am On Mar 01
Jewessgratitud3:
Egbon thank you for yesterday. May God bless and reward you richly. I really appreciate.

Much love. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏

You are welcome my sister. God bless you and grant you all your heart desires.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Died And Came Back Said She Saw Grandparents She Never Knew On Earth / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / What Fear Breeds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.