Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud (11043 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by ceomike(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
Source: http://www./2011/11/11/jim-iyke-in-n15-million-fraud-mess/

Nollywood big boy and fashion mogul, Jim Iyke, was on Thursday, November 10, 2011, arraigned for Criminal Breach of Trust, Criminal Force, Assault, Cheating and Criminal misappropriation before an Abuja Chief Magistrate Court.

The Police Prosecutor, Chijoke Okezie, told the court that the popular actor defrauded an unsuspecting lady to the tune of N15 million (Fifteen Million Naira) on the pretense that he would give her…
15 percent equity shares of his entertainment outfit, Untamed Records Ltd. According to court document, the lady, Habiba Abubakar, had wrote a petition to the Inspector General of Police asking that the matter be investigated. Surprisingly, investigation into the case revealed that the accused, Jim Iyke, indeed ‘deceived’ Habiba Abubakar.

Further findings also revealed that the complainant paid the money into the actor’s Oceanic Bank account No. 00500173691, but he diverted the money for his personal use. It was also said in court that Habiba confronted him about their business deal, only for him to resort to beating her and threatened to kill her if she disturbs him again.

According to the prosecuting officer, the offences committed by Jim Iyke contravened sections 312, 265, 322, 397 and 309 of the Penal Code. When the charges were read to him in court, the bad-boy actor pleaded not guilty, like many accused used to do. His counsel, Esther Uzoma, then prayed the court to grant him bail on self recognition, while promising that he would not jump bail.

In his ruling, Chief Magistrate Okeagu Azubike granted the accused bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum. He however added that the sureties must be responsible Nigerians and reside within the jurisdiction of the court. The case was subsequently adjourned to December 9, for the substantive case.

Hmm, na wa o! I thought they say he just bought two posh cars recently. Hope say the babe money no dey inside o! Hopefully, the court’s verdict will provide the answer.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by dsurrogat: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2011
shebi him buy one monster ride and we carry am for face for nairaland, all dis 419 boyz, but prosecutor self na ohanaze ndigbo and the woman na boko haramness, so let the show down begin
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by onchefx: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2011
the thin were em dey do for film na him him wan con do am outside abi him go believe, abi una no tell am say fill no bi real life shame on him
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by oge4real(f): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2011
why have our stars degenerated to crime? This is a shame. I just hope he is not really guilty.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2011
I blame the woman small,she no dey watch him film?abi she think say all that thing na acting?

Jim iyke I s a very mad dog,he even threatened to beat and kill her,just like he would have done in a movie,they should lock him up joor.I can imagine how he was yelling when he was confronted.

I guess it'll be something like this
I'mma Bleep you up biatch
Hey look at me,I ain't kidding
This is ma f*ckin crib
Are you tryin Bleep wiv me,
Listen nigga(him forget say na woman)I run this town
If eva catch you here again,I'mma kill you,you hear me kill,where;s ma gun*walkin up and down*biatch leave this place,fukc you nigga,
You hear me fukc you,I don't give a fukc,moda fucka.
I can only imagine.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2011
Oga Seun stop this censor thing na,you dey spoil people posts,e come be like say you know sabi English sef, BLEEP dey dictionary?Na F*U *C*K I see for dictionary o.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Chisom212: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2011
I want to see him in jail angry
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2011
Okay I been forget,BLEEP dey dictionary but e no mean the same as f*u*c*k na, ITS WA O.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by doctokwus: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2011
When society degenerates,what do u expect,he probably boasted to her that he's a nollywood star& nobody can touch him.C how many of dem stars are involved in one bad thing or the other;they indeed mirror d decay in d nigerian society
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by kunmibola(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2011
Imagine o, People that are supposed to be role models are the ones degenerating the society. Baba Suwe, Jim Iyke,
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2011
Wow. Lets see how things unfold.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Ymodulus: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2011
All this igbos and yorubas. Na wao o
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by kings112(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2011
And he recently bought a car worth N15 milion. Now i know where the is from.
He is a Made nigga.
Ymodulus:

And you which one are you?
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Vicrobor(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Nolly if u like add wood na u sabi
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Konnektions146(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

I blame the woman small,she no dey watch him film?abi she think say all that thing na acting?

Jim iyke I s a very mad dog,he even threatened to beat and kill her,just like he would have done in a movie,they should lock him up joor.I can imagine how he was yelling when he was confronted.

I'mma bleep you up biatch
This is ma f*ckin crib
Are you tryin bleep wiv me,
If eva catch you here again,I'mma kill you,you hear me kill,where;s ma gun*walkin up and down*biatch leave this place,fukc you nigga,
I can only imagine.
lmao,
yu sabi the guy wella ooo!!

Ymodulus:

wetin Igbo`s and yoruba do u ?
people can`t seem to grow up
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2011
all i see here is a case of ''love gone bad''
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by eros(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2011
Jim, Jim you don start abi?
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by silibaba: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2011
sharpness no be thief grin
the woman self na greedy woman to have agreed to that little penny she was charge undecided
true true hausa lack common sense grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Goldieluks: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
I always knew there's something fishy about this jim iyke dude.
Thief.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Funkymallam(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

I'mma bleep you up biatch
This is ma f*ckin crib
Are you tryin bleep wiv me,
I can only imagine.

lmao. Too much of 9ja movies.
Jimmy jimmy, u don enter o. Nxt tin nw u go turn Akon (ex-convict).
Na yarinya u wan take play abi? U go vomit dat money. . . Olodo cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by trimwis: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
jim iyke did not agree to date her that is why won set am up. LADIES LIVE OUR CELEBRITY ALONE grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
This guy has finished himself.

Glo will definitely terminate his contract.

He cant be a face of a world known communication outfit with a criminal record
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by nsiadi: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
I dont know how trustworthy naijab 9the source) is
I think other media shd hv carried it
An actor who makes you see him as real is a good actor
The woman must be preety greedy, for one to faff prey to such antic one must be naive
If she got such money from genuine means she shd have sought 4 advise b4 throwing it away
Its a lesson 2 others, I hope Jim Iyke wl wriggle out of it. SANs are out there looking 4 cases
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Funkymallam:

lmao. Too much of 9ja movies.
My brov is no be my fault,when people you live with can't seem to know where the other channels are on the remote,you can't help but watch once in a while.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by samyng(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=20pt]Only God knows the truth behind this story as i can't imagine some one spending over 100 Million is less than 6 months and now having probrem that would tanish his imagine for 15 million[/size]  
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Funkymallam(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

My brov is no be my fault,when people you live with can't seem to know where the other channels are on the remote,you can't help but watch once in a while.

i can undstnd u plight.
If u cnt beat dem u join dem, lyk forcing my sis to watch soccer once in a while. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Mcleo007(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
samyng:

[size=20pt]Only God knows the truth behind this story as i can't imagine some one spending over 100 Million is less than 6 months and now having probrem that would tanish his imagine for 15 million[/size]  

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by 989900: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Definitely they were banging each other before things went south
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Funkymallam(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

i can undstnd u plight.
If u cnt beat dem u join dem, lyk forcing my sis to watch soccer once in a while. grin

but wait o, r u a blue? Cos am one
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by erico2k2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
The  Lady in question is stupid  moreso she has no case,she wants shares and yet failed to go fru a stock broker and paid monies directly into  a personal account nah wah.She has no Legal case,God help her.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by 989900: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Lesson2: Iyke the guy. Next time fly low, we all know what you've done there
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by KINGwax(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
Mcleo007:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well it's easier to imagine than you think. When u spend over 100million in six months and you aint dangotte or bills then you should regret especially when it aint on investment. So 15mills is a good sum to fall back on jö!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Of Styl Plus Is Married! / Meet Joel Miggler, The Man With The Deadliest Body Piercing. (graphic Photos) / Morenikeji Egbin Orun Died Of Anemia, Husband Reveals, Clears Air On Rumors Abou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.