Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud (11003 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
freecocoa:

I blame the woman small,she no dey watch him film?abi she think say all that thing na acting?

Jim iyke I s a very mad dog,he even threatened to beat and kill her,just like he would have done in a movie,they should lock him up joor.I can imagine how he was yelling when he was confronted.

I guess it'll be something like this
I'mma bleep you up biatch
Hey look at me,I ain't kidding
This is ma f*ckin crib
Are you tryin bleep wiv me,
Listen nigga(him forget say na woman)I run this town
If eva catch you here again,I'mma kill you,you hear me kill,where;s ma gun*walkin up and down*biatch leave this place,fukc you nigga,
You hear me fukc you,I don't give a fukc,moda fucka.
I can only imagine.
Cocolario  see ur life lmaoo, but oh gal dat guy irritates me mehhn with hin eyeball wey b like shark own

hes broken american english sef dey make warri man sound british , onyara he must smell cell o

Mad dog
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by ZE: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2011
that yarinya thought she has seen a husband she dnt know Jim is not ready for marriage.

Like someone said earlier, this is a typical case of LOVE gone bad
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by TenKobo1: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Who knows the name of the director of this movie??
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by btlasisi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
If the story is true, the dude needs to mend his way or he will self-destroy himself

toba:

This guy has finished himself.

Glo will definitely terminate his contract.

He cant be a face of a world known communication outfit with a criminal record

Nice comment Toba

silibaba:

sharpness no be thief grin
the woman self na greedy woman to have agreed to that little penny she was charge undecided
true true hausa lack common sense grin grin

Your comment is your complete representation and if you too do not mend your way or tame your love for money you will surely find your self where you belong to very soon.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2011
Love is blind!
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by blank(f): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Let us hear his side of d story b4 we pass judgment though I already av.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by mekaboy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
WHEN THE WOMAN AND JIM IYKE START THEM NO TELL US OO, NA WHEN PROBLEM COME THEM WON TELL US, NONSENSE, WHY IS IT JIM IYKE THAT SHE DECIDED TO GIVE 15M? AND EFCC SHOULD INVESTIGATE HER WELL, WHERE SHE GET 15M SEF? AND WETIN BE HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JIM IYKE ABI HE DON PAY HER BACK IN KIND.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by JoeMosco(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Someone thought she would be married, when it didn't workout she starts looking for "public pity" else why should one invest in a company before confirming its existence. The lady should leak her wound in peace & smear Jim Iykes image!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by JoeMosco(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Someone thought she would be married, when it didn't workout she starts looking for "public pity" else why should one invest in a company before confirming its existence. The lady should leak her wound in peace & not smear Jim Iykes image!!!!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Anywhere to make the cash
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2011
Why would the f[i]u[/i]cking yerima girl gave Jim that amount of Money while Some people are Starving in the street of AbJ . Serve her right and by the way No be man dash am that money ? Rubbish angry
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by atasteve: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
So he does the same things in real life!!! I am surprised shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Easyhaque35: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
I must confess 2 u,nt only him.They re deceivng us with d actng,just hidden on that drama to coverng their bad attitude,they portrait themselves lik a big man bt they re rouges.Sentiment apart ask dat lady,whats her bussiness,where she get dat money & what she doing 4 livng.They re birds of d same feather.If dat boy is guilty,let him face d judgement.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by r231(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by hollars(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
bandiejay:

Why would the f[i]u[/i]cking yerima girl gave Jim that amount of Money while Some people are Starving in the street of AbJ . Serve her right and by the way No be man dash am that money ? Rubbish angry

do you need a magnifying lens? "15 percent equity shares of his entertainment outfit, Untamed Records Ltd.".
it's called investment.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
^^^ That the side of her own story ,
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by ferdiking: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
i remember asking if he made all that money from acting when those new cars were posted or was he luckier than baba suwe, i believe you guy would understand wat i meant asking that question. you fall my hands jim
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Limaoscar: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Another movie by jim Iyke, se?
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by hbrednic: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
fake story,no single substance
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by mechris: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
The Jim i know is too clean, too polished and too careful to get into this kind of tango.Gullible woman with sinister motivesLets hear Jim's version.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by joeruano: 12:05am On Nov 13, 2011
people shd try n behave d right way.why d exhibition of immature behaviour? have u guys heard jim's side of the story? no accused ought to b guilty b4 trial.
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Yeske2(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2011
989900:

Definitely they were banging each other before things went south
I think so sha
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by Pain(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2011
I thot it was from a credible news source: Someone is only trying to build web traffic to a junk site.

Bullsh*t Thread??
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
Fake news . . .funny enough,folks have already judged and declared him guilty.lolz
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by beespak7(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
LOL sounds like a nolly wood movie
Re: Jim Iyke Arraigned In Court Over N15m Fraud by chris51(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jim Iyke's attitude is very disgraceful, why should he be living off women? What happened to all the money he makes from acting? He should clean up his acts & start living a responsible life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Recognized As Being Most Socially Responsible / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday / Toto Dike Exposed (Compromizing Video Leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.