Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price (28322 Views)

How Many Of You Have Given Up On Online Money Making? / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Akinwalecollins: 5:31pm On Feb 26
Ladoja19:
Well,
I'm ok with ur write up
But , in civil service rules
I can't find Grade level 11

He didnt said civil servant but FG, police, paramilitary, in fact all the forces get level 11.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Wellington123: 5:41pm On Feb 26
[quote author=pocohantas post=128654433]I give up nothing. At first I tried cutting cost. Used one useless dishwash that peeled my fine skin. Last last I ran back to Morning Fresh.

I just thank God I took the hard decision to focus on remote work and a harder decision to resign my 9to5. My colleagues discouraged and scared me. I don't blame them. It was all genuine concern. But I did what I had to do.

A week back one of them asked me for electricity

Please how do I learn n get remote work
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by dimexy247(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26
You just had to show that you’re a fool. FYI, I am Yoruba. Read well next time. Oponu apoda.

rapheal5:
Just shut up, send your thunder to the Inec and the judiciary system, no be all yoruba voted for Bats and obi ain't saint either....
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by McGeorge1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26
[quote author=pocohantas post=128654433]I give up nothing. At first I tried cutting cost. Used one useless dishwash that peeled my fine skin. Last last I ran back to Morning Fresh.

I just thank God I took the hard decision to focus on remote work and a harder decision to resign my 9to5. My colleagues discouraged and scared me. I don't blame them. It was all genuine concern. But I did what I had to do.

A week back one of them asked me for electricity units and I told her to send her meter number. Recharged 20k for her and she was so happy. Mentally it was $12 to me. To her it was 20k.

Share update na.... wetin you dey do na?
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Cantonese: 7:09pm On Feb 26
1Alex:
how many times a day.?

Na three square meals.

You may add agbado at night time to stabilize in case of vision loss due to weakness.
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Love800(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26
See dis guy. Madiga expensive for here. E go better make u just buy bread sef.
Risingblue008:
For my side
Madiga don replace bread
And let me advice u

No matter how broke u are

ALWAYS GET GARRI FOR HOUSE NO MATTER HOW

e get why

U go smile and thank me later
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Love800(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26
Do u pay for the water u fetch from the pure water factory?
DARLINGTON869:

My brother....no kill yourself abeg. Instead of noodles that don't add any nutritional value, use the 11k to buy Eight tubers of yam or get Beans. These are far much better. I and my brother have decided that instead of spending 1500 weekly on sachet water, we now resort to fetching drinking water from a nearby pure water factory borehole.
Meruwa here charges 500 naira per truck of water. Me, I have decided to be fetching my water ooo. I cannot kill myself. As for transportation, any movement that is not worth it or will not being money to my pocket, I avoid it like ebola. If the person serious, make e come my house. grin
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by daben1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
I give up nothing. At first I tried cutting cost. Used one useless dishwash that peeled my fine skin. Last last I ran back to Morning Fresh.

A week back one of them asked me for electricity units and I told her to send her meter number. Recharged 20k for her and she was so happy. Mentally it was $12 to me. To her it was 20k.

For this life, you have to use your active years VERY WISELY. This youthful vigour won't be there forever.
Poco abeg link me up with the remote work abeg, I no wan do illegal
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26
Love800:
Do u pay for the water u fetch from the pure water factory?
Nope. Free
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by rapheal5(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26
dimexy247:
You just had to show that you’re a fool. FYI, I am Yoruba. Read well next time. Oponu apoda.

lol
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:45am On Feb 27
Ginomel:

Suffering has different outlook. Let's not talk about abroad perspective .It has its own demerits and type of suffering too
if you like dey blow grammar.na you know.Enjoy your Nigeria
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Ginomel(m): 9:24am On Feb 27
Aaaaarghmed:
if you like dey blow grammar.na you know.Enjoy your Nigeria

Discovering minors in this platform is very burdenless though pathetic
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Nadingo: 11:05am On Feb 27
Anguldi:

Level 11 FG worker
Ladoja19:
Well,
I'm ok with ur write up
But , in civil service rules
I can't find Grade level 11
motayoayinde:

The "level 11" part gave you away!

There's no such thing in the Nigerian civil service.

Na from 10 to 12 straight.
clockwisereport:
i think say na only me notice am

I never knew a lot of Nigerians are ignorant of the fact that there are different salary structures in the Federal Public Service. Let me educate you sons. While the mainstream civil service operating on the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS) do not have level 11, other salary structures like CONTISS/CONTEDISS (For non-teaching staff of the federal tertiary institutions), CONRAISS (for research and allied institutes) CONPASS (for paramilitary organisations), etc, all have level 11. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by clockwisereport: 11:22am On Feb 27
Nadingo:

I never knew a lot of Nigerians are ignorant of the fact that there are different salary structures in the Federal Public Service. Let me educate you sons. While the mainstream civil service operating on the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS) do not have level 11, other salary structures like CONTISS/CONTEDISS (For non-teaching staff of the federal tertiary institutions), CONRAISS (for research and allied institutes) CONPASS (for paramilitary organisations), etc, all have level 11. Thank me later

thanks for the tutorial. I must also commend you for not being rude. We learn everyday
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Love800(m): 5:32am On Mar 01
Ok.
But will they not look at it in a angry way! In their mind they will say, u guys dat suppose to be patronizing dem(dat is, buying their sachet water they produce), are the ones coming to their yard to fetch bole-hole water.
DARLINGTON869:

Nope. Free
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by Thazard(m): 8:43am On Mar 01
Haydens:
Even teachers wey dey teach balance diet to school children don dey drink garr.

This is Tinubu's baby step grin grin.

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price by bigcasava1(m): 11:02am On Mar 12
Dafresh:

Send the male make dem go do boi boi
no I go tell them to do yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wins A Car At Shoprite In Imo State (Photos) / MTN Operations To Crumble Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.