Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Am Looking For A Good Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Looking For A Good Job (176 Views)

Can One Still Get A Good Job As A VB.NET Developer / Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Good Job by ayoJJ21: 6:12pm On Feb 26
Please, to whom it may concern, I am unemployed and I am ready to take up any legit offer or opportunity from anyone or organization.

Incase I find favour in your sight, and you might just need me send my credentials, here is my contact;
08114365419. Thank you and God bless.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Job by blackpanthar: 7:28pm On Feb 26
ayoJJ21:
Please, to whom it may concern, I am unemployed and I am ready to take up any legit offer or opportunity from anyone or organization.

Incase I find favour in your sight, and you might just need me send my credentials, here is my contact;
08114365419. Thank you and God bless.

NEXT time list your qualifications, skills, etc.

We won't call you unless we know what you can do.
Re: I Am Looking For A Good Job by ayoJJ21: 11:14pm On Feb 26
blackpanthar:

NEXT time list your qualifications, skills, etc.

We won't call you unless we know what you can do.

Oh! I am a B.Tech holder in Pure and Applied Chemistry, from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo state.

I have knowledge about affiliate marketing, generating leads and converting potential customers to clients.

I have the capacity to lead also as I have always been a leader in almost every society I find myself.
And I am a team person. I love to grow with the team; more like a team player.

If there's any offer outside my field, I can always blend as I am always quick to learn.

I am male of 28 years. Hoping to hear from anyone soon. Thank you and God bless.

Cc: blackpanthar

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Python Instructor / Help! Webscraping With PHP Curl Is Not Working / Get A Web Design For Unbeatable Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.