Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. (377 Views)

NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video) / Nigerians Are Real Cruise.see Comment That Is Reigning Now / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by RichEstate(m): 8:41pm On Feb 26
I am not posting this here because of what the commenter's name suggests. There's bad element from every part of Nigeria.

Ifechi's comment is below the belt.

Have we reached this level?

Even on a live program?

How can you be inside a plane and be praying for air crash?
Not only government that will ruin the nation, bad followership and bad energy will be part of it.

Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by Depriest2020: 8:50pm On Feb 26
Public manners and decorum should be made a compulsory study in Nigerias primary, secondary and Universities.

Things like this don't happen in Japan.

1 Like

Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by SoNature(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26
You can choose to keep lying to yourself, but one thing is certain: one Nigeria has brought more pain than joy to most Nigerians.

That's why over 33 million Nigerians live in multidimensional poverty while the middle class is increasingly vanishing because most of them have lost hope in the country (Japa).

Soon, we will have just the rich and the poorest of the poor because the West is increasingly taking away our middle class.
Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by alanto: 9:29pm On Feb 26
SoNature:
You can choose to keep lying to yourself, but one thing is certain: one Nigeria has brought more pain than joy to most Nigerians.

That's why over 33 million Nigerians live in multidimensional poverty while the middle class is increasingly vanishing because most of them have lost hope in the country (Japa).

Soon, we will have just the rich and the poorest of the poor because the West is increasingly taking away our middle class.
You are always supporting bad comment about Nigeria. Later you will say that as obidient you are the one that love Nigeria. Obi can still win in 2027
Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by SoNature(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26
alanto:

You are always supporting bad comment about Nigeria. Later you will say that as obidient you are the one that love Nigeria. Obi can still win in 2027

This is the 21st century. You cannot totally stop people from expressing the way they feel about the things that happen around them.
Do you know how frustrating it is that parents sell all their valuables to send their children to school and 7 - 10 years later those adults don't have decent jobs yet? I am not sure you do, sir.

As far as I am concerned, I don't care who drives Nigeria to success. I just want to see sincere people making efforts to see this country move forward. Unfortunately, APC members haven't proven beyond reasonable doubts that they are here to drive Nigeria to success. So, you cannot stop people from insulting or criticizing them. This is a result of frustration and anger.

By the way, I don't always okay comments that criticise Nigeria. I can show loads of comments where I cautioned with a strong logic those who criticized government policies.

1 Like

Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by drlateef: 9:43pm On Feb 26
RichEstate:
I am not posting this here because of what the commenter's name suggests. There's bad element from every part of Nigeria.

Ifechi's comment is below the belt.

Have we reached this level?

Even on a live program?

How can you be inside a plane and be praying for air crash?
Not only government that will ruin the nation, bad followership and bad energy will be part of it.

Typical Obi followers and IPOB comment. Not new to us.
Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by Majesty2(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26
alanto:

Win in which country? biafra or nigeria
Re: See Comment Of A Nigerian On A Live Program. by alanto: 9:50pm On Feb 26
Majesty2:
Win in which country? biafra or nigeria
Of course Obi we will 100% or votes from Biafra. Don't doubt him.

(1) (Reply)

"Soyinka Criticizes Tinubu; Calls For Governors To Cease Accepting NI" / Uba Sani’s Naked Dance Over Kaduna’s Debts / Tinubu Has Spent Trillions Of Naira On Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.