Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife (6723 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by EreluRoz: 11:33am On Feb 28
franchasofficia:
lol, all these things you mentioned won't change the bad chick op married, the connection is not there one, she seems to be one of those ladies that love wild life, and like they say, it's not always advisable to domesticate a wild animal, one day it will go wild and devour you the keeper unknowingly in an attempt to exhibit it's natural form.

"na manners them say we no get but ashawo no follow" hehe, Iya abeg no burst my belle oh cheesy cheesy
I'll always blame men that their women cheat on. No woman will cheat on a man that leads, it won't even cross your mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by incogni2o: 12:20pm On Feb 28
FRANCISTOWN:

I totally disagree. Only men who aren't strong enough marry.
A man who is too weak to be alone, who feels a woman complements him, who feels without a woman he is incomplete, a man who can't face the reality of life by himself, a man who is a man but refuses to leave childhood is the one who gets married.

Many of the greatest minds in the world who achieved so much greatness didn't marry. Those who married out of ignorance later divorced their women when they realized that women are detriments to achieving greatness.

Leonardo DaVinci was a man of incredible achievements yet he believed that it was impossible for him to live a fulfilled life with a woman

Isaac Newton was reclusive, had one or two platonic female friends that he allowed into his life, but basically he lived a life of solitude and secrecy. Women were of no interest

In short Newton didn't get married because he was concerned about the gravity of the consequences

Nikola Tesla had one of the greatest minds the world has ever seen, He told a reporter, “I do not believe an inventor should marry” and went on to explain that woman would take up far too much of his time. He did catch the attention of his share of women, but he never made a move to get serious with any of them.

According to him He wasn’t married because he was intelligent enough to perceive that relationships are a major impediment to a perfect working mind.

Brahmagupta, an Indian mathematician and astronomer who calculated the solar year and discovered the zero, algorithms for square roots and the solution of quadratic equations

Alfred Nobel. Never got married.

Alan Turing Never got married

Einstein had to divorce his wife, Marić, because she was beginning to become a bother that when they divorced in 1919, Einstein had to promise her that, if he ever won the Nobel Prize, he would give her all the money.
Einstein knew that with the woman in his life, he would never be able to achieve that greatness, he needed some time alone.

So when Einstein was staying with the Chaplins, he started playing the piano and writing notes. He went upstairs to his study and did not emerge, so Charlie’s wife brought up his food. After two weeks, Einstein came downstairs with two pages bearing his general theory of relativity. (I still don't understand how feminists were able to insert his wife into contributing into his discovery all in the name of behind every successful man there must be a woman bull crap)

Elon musk's had to give up his marriage before he could successfully bring about Tesla to where it is today.

Many generals in the past were never married.
Jesus Never married.
Melchizedek never married
Paul the chiefest apostle never married

I do not agree that men who married were simps. I'd just say that they are not strong enough.

Kindly read my response again. I never said "Men who don't marrry are weak"

More so, What makes a Man isn't cos He is Intelligent, Lot of Women are also Intelligent and achieved up to par with Men.

Again, Only a Very weak man refuses to marry but sleeps around with other people's daughters. None of the people you mentioned did that.

More so Intelligence is difference from being a Man.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by FRANCISTOWN: 12:25pm On Feb 28
incogni2o:

More so, What makes a Man isn't cos He is Intelligent, Lot of Women are also Intelligent and achieved up to par with Men.

Again, Only a Very weak man refuses to marry but sleeps around with other people's daughters. None of the people you mentioned did that.

First of all. There is no woman in history who stands on the same level of intelligence with Einstein, Newton, Tesla and DaVinci.

Intelligence is a part of strength.

By the way, what about married men who sleep around with other people's daughters. Can they also be considered weak, according to your logic?
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by luminouz(m): 2:17pm On Feb 28
EreluRoz:
Things are happening in this life sha, in as much as I dislike redpillers there's this quote from them that I buy and it says "let your woman choose you" A woman hardly cheat on the man they choose, the thought won't even cross their mind.

If ops wife married that her boyfriend bestie now you'll be surprised how submissive she'll be and will not even have that thought of looking elsewhere.

Thank God for my life, na manners them say we no get but Ashawo no follow.

See as Luminouz just Dy everywhere for this op matter Dy happy. Call martinez39s your partner in women hating business to kom chop food.

Op my advise is pray and fast, take her for deliverance, dress well and smell nice all the time, take her out and buy gifts for her, go on vacations, be in shape, let that six packs show, brush your teeth well, cook for her, make sure the house is clean, respect her people and send money to them. Beg for her forgiveness and tell her she should forgive you for making her cheat on you, keep your penis clean and exfoliate your scrotum sac often, encourage her always.
Above all love her unconditionally

What's doing this one, me mentioning my name everywhere!!!! I steal your bladder ni!

Lmaooo...so he should take her to deliverance, in the UK? Like a child? He should brush his teeth, cook for her, send money to her folks, love her unconditionally and bla bla bla ... Girl, you done lost your goddamn mind. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only a simp would do all these shiits.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by luminouz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28
incogni2o:

Reverse psychology is new to you. That's why you are trying so hard to make it stick. So if a man refuses to marry, he is very weak? Nawa o....
Delulu is strong in this one!!
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by mokset123: 2:32pm On Feb 28
edimina:

I wont deny the fact that something may have happened between her and either of the two guys, or better still both of them. Bu tthen what can a man do if i havent gotten a concrete evidence. Someone had mentioned that i should opt for divorce, divorce is not an option at this stage of my life because of the kids, people talking about divorce in an instance like this probably dont know the importance of wonderful children that I discreetly did DNA for and they are all mine when I can try to wait until they are a little bit old and finally find my way. The raw truth is that, my madam set scatter, and she fine well, but in as much as i know that SOME/MOST women are gullible, mine is very very gugglible with all the ot she spose dun learn from me since 11 years now,, so I understand why those wolves might want to take advantage.

I have a short story as to what i think led to the see finish coming from madams friends. So one day after we both were back from work, she dey watch tv, na so i near then we started doing it, so i noticed the place was a bit opened, so i respectfully asked, bae this place seems different like its a bit wide, what could be wrong...she said she does not know. I sha run am like that cos am loyal and am not effing any woman here. 2nd day for early momo, i made move again, this time she arrogantly said no that shes not in the mood. I said no p, but i secrectly took P, cos for this town ehn, if u nor get woman na die u dey only some few are lucky to get good companion. On the long run she was talkin to me but i was paying her good attention so she freaked out and said them dey use sex collect money for bank? Me sef come talk sey i nor fit blame u na, sebi u sef dey collect out there na why u fit dey deny me sex when nor be everytime we dey nack. Omo she dropped the nagasaki/hiroshima on me. she replied saying that a broke mans dick should not even stand erect in the first place, talkless of wanting to Bleep. I am not broke here oo, i can pay my bills and feed family adequately, we share bills, but most def i as a man have to up my side up with a fair percentage, and we can still go out once in a while, shop online and all that, so where that word came from was from the pit of hell. She said i should not try to make any damn move on her again, that i body shamed her and now wanting to come nack! Sey shey me i now know sey body dey change sometimes sey maybe na why the place wide and so slippery wet, details like this isnt what am spose to be sharing and am saying here the blue truth and nothing but the truth, but am anonynous, so people can learn and share from my experience. Weeks pass, no s.x, but during that period, she dey use yansh pursue me for bed stylishly i nor dey even move, so during that time i had to go chat one of my old time ex up, madam saw the whatsapp chat on my phone, it read that, can you please remind me of our sexual past, she answered, why, i said because nothing for me here, i wan just use the memory jerk off make i cum, infact attached is the snip of the chat wey she see. Las las, she cried, i begged her and told her at least nor be sey i go Bleep outside, i did what was wrong indeed no excuse but na masturbation na him still wan end am, she went to work and discussed the matter with one of this her male friend, cos i saw the txt wey the guy talk sey make she come meet am for lounge for up sey make them talk. The story dun dey long, am just here after a long day at work trying to pour out my mind. I will continue tmr with the afforementioned episode.
reading your little story, I feel there is hope in this union of yours. To start with you need to talk things through with your wife, know when to take your stand on issues in ur marriage like you have done about she not picking them again with the car. Also don't sweep issues under the carpet like you did when your wife asked you of your opinion of she receiving a call from the guy in her work place who she ought not to give a hoot about again after he almost putting her in trouble.

Setting a good foundation for your union here in the UK would help your mental health in the long run. My advice is look for time and discuss grey areas like infidelity, you aren't a saint in this boat too, her being gullible or susceptible to being too nice to people and other concerns you both have. It would help you. When you said she cried when she found out you chatted with your ex, tells you this woman was hurt by your actions and really cares about you. No one is perfect out there. One hand washes the other to become clean so does the other. That is you and your wife in that context
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by incogni2o: 2:35pm On Feb 28
FRANCISTOWN:

First of all. There is no woman in history who stands on the same level of intelligence with Einstein, Newton, Tesla and DaVinci.

Intelligence is a part of strength.

By the way, what about married men who sleep around with other people's daughters. Can they also be considered weak, according to your logic?

And How many Einstein, Newton, Tesla and Davinci do we have.

What is the probability that Geiniuses are only Born Male.

The only First class in the Course I studied was a Female and first time was in my set. Do you know about people in the list below?

On Married men who sleep around, that's an argument for another day.

Back to the point I'm trying to make, Only a weak Man will not marry but rather choose to sleep around, Even if you have muscles like Hulkogan or Intelligence like Einstein.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Pinkdimples: 2:41pm On Feb 28
Coolsat:
She don born by now and the man has no clue, I overheard all the conversation from her seer and asking her seer to prepare something for her to go with, she could not abort it because she don already do enough abortion, if you want know women secret just find one seer as your padi na that day fear go catch you, women of this generation are dangerous. There was another one that was boldly cheating with a man abroad and when her husband complained of how she runs to the room and lock the door to receive a particular call at odd hours, she started fighting him and even brag to her husband that the man is abroad based and not a local man. Can you imagine? Things Dy happen ooo
Hmm like the saying says "One beans spoil the rest" but this my gender own don pass one beans. I dey shame.
What nonsense. If any married woman do anyhow without respecting herself,her husband and marriage then she should be issued a straight and immediate divorce. Haba it's getting too much.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by FRANCISTOWN: 7:00am On Feb 29
incogni2o:

The only First class in the Course I studied was a Female and first time was in my set. Do you know about people in the list below?

Back to the point I'm trying to make, Only a weak Man will not marry but rather choose to sleep around, Even if you have muscles like Hulkogan or Intelligence like Einstein.

What are you saying? There are female scientists of course. Special recognition goes to Ada Augusta Byron Lovelace who said she never wanted the world to remember her just for her looks but for her contributions. Something you will never find in the women of this generation.

Are there female scientists? Yes!
Everyone believes that women are weak so, any of their little accomplishments gets immediately recognized. Believe me you, many male scientists have contributed far more greater things into science yet they are not considered great enough to be widely recognized.

A woman who lifts a 50KG is recognized in the whole community, A man who lifts 70KG is not even recognized, why? Many men can lift far heavier things. It's the same in the field of science.

Rosalind Franklin is widely known for her contributions to DNA discovery. Meanwhile the two guys, Jim Watson and Francis Crick who discovered the actual structures are not widely known at all . Imma fact, they were even accused of stealing Rosalind notes. What madness!

Women can be intelligent too, but not as much as men.
They can never be on a god level like Albert Einstein.

I maintain that. Only a weak man feels he needs a woman to complete him. Strong men don't need a woman in their lives. Women are detriments to men.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by incogni2o: 9:39am On Feb 29
FRANCISTOWN:

What are you saying? There are female scientists of course. Special recognition goes to Ada Augusta Byron Lovelace who said she never wanted the world to remember her just for her looks but for her contributions. Something you will never find in the women of this generation.

Are there female scientists? Yes!
Everyone believes that women are weak so, any of their little accomplishments gets immediately recognized. Believe me you, many male scientists have contributed far more greater things into science yet they are not considered great enough to be widely recognized.

A woman who lifts a 50KG is recognized in the whole community, A man who lifts 70KG is not even recognized, why? Many men can lift far more heavier things. It's the same in the field of science.

Rosalind Franklin is widely known for her contributions to DNA discovery. Meanwhile the two guys, Jim Watson and Francis Crick who discovered the actual structures are not widely known at all . Imma fact, they were even accused of stealing Rosalind notes. What madness!

Women can be intelligent too, but not as much as men.
They can never be on a god level like Albert Einstein.

I maintain that. Only a weak man feels he needs a woman to complete him. Strong men don't need a woman in their lives. Women are detriments to men.

Intelligence doest make a man.
What will you say to a mathematics class where no one but a female made First class?

Nature gave Females a different role doesn't mean they are less intelligent.

Even common "AI" models will solve problems that Einstein can't.
E=mc² was already existing long before Einstein was born, He only discovered it.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by FRANCISTOWN: 11:16am On Feb 29
incogni2o:

Intelligence doest make a man.
What will you say to a mathematics class where no one but a female made First class?

Nature gave Females a different role doesn't mean they are less intelligent.

Even common "AI" models will solve problems that Einstein can't.
E=mc² was already existing long before Einstein was born, He only discovered it.
I beg to differ sir. Intelligence makes a man.

A girl who graduated first class might necessarily not be the most intelligent. She might just be book smart. So many years back in my uni days, there was a guy in my department who could memorize almost a whole textbook word for word before exam. After the exam, ask him anything and he'd tell you he has forgotten.

He was called Crammer's Rule. Though he graduated first class as well.

So, the girl might not even be the most smartest with books. She could be the most dedicated and determined.

Trying to discredit Einstein's achievements is not a way to go about it.

Personally, Einstein wasn't someone I like. I don't like that man. But I can't discredit his godlikeness. That guy was the only person on earth who made ground discoveries without a prompt. He was the only one who made discoveries from mere imaginations.

Yet he was not a mathematician, but he was able to beat the best mathematicians in his days to providing the mathematical representations for his theories.

If you read the first few paragraphs on his note on Special Relativity . You'd understand that, Einstein was a glitch in nature, nature's unawareness . Nature herself can't produce someone like that again, because he was a mistake. That guy was a spirit (if there was one)

Talk about art. There is no woman who is half as great as Michelangelo e.t.c

Talk about music. No woman ever brought the world to a standstill like Michael Jackson, Bob e t.c

Talk about football and other career paths.

Women are never as good as men. The only thing a woman is extremely good at is child care. And no man can beat them to that.
You see this world? It belongs to men.

Even the bible says "The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, But the earth He has given to the sons of men."; not sons and daugthers of men but the sons of men.

Therefore, you can't blame a man for eating from the plates of many women.
Women are used a reward mechanism for men in those days. They were objects of pleasure.
Now that mentality has been abolished. But some women still see themselves as object of pleasures.
What would you say about women who post half naked pictures with seductive pose online?
Women who twerk online?
Women who say a man has small dick?
Women who objectify themselves?
Women who auction themselves to the highest bidder?
It is not to just hit and dump?

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by incogni2o: 11:52am On Feb 29
FRANCISTOWN:

I beg to differ sir. Intelligence makes a man.

A girl who graduated first class might necessarily not be the most intelligent. She might just be book smart. So many years back in my uni days, there was a guy in my department who could memorize almost a whole textbook word for word before exam. After the exam, ask him anything and he'd tell you he has forgotten.

He was called Crammer's Rule. Though he graduated first class as well.

So, the girl might not even be the most smartest with books. She could be the most dedicated and determined.

Trying to discredit Einstein's achievements is not a way to go about it.

Personally, Einstein wasn't someone I like. I don't like that man. But I can't discredit his godlikeness. That guy was the only person on earth who made ground discoveries without a prompt. He was the only one who made discoveries from mere imaginations.

Yet he was not a mathematician, but he was able to beat the best mathematicians in his days to providing the mathematical representations for his theories.

If you read the first few paragraphs on his note on Special Relativity . You'd understand that, Einstein was a glitch in nature, nature's unawareness . Nature herself can't produce someone like that again, because he was a mistake. That guy was a spirit (if there was one)

Talk about art. There is no woman who is half as great as Michelangelo e.t.c

Talk about music. No woman ever brought the world to a standstill like Michael Jackson, Bob e t.c

Talk about football and other career paths.

Women are never as good as men. The only thing a woman is extremely good at is child care. And no man can beat them to that.
You see this world? It belongs to men.

Even the bible says "The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, But the earth He has given to the sons of men."; not sons and daugthers of men but the sons of men.

Therefore, you can't blame a man for eating from the plates of many women.
Women are used a reward mechanism for men in those days. They were objects of pleasure.
Now that mentality has been abolished. But some women still see themselves as object of pleasures.
What would you say about women who post half naked pictures with seductive pose online?
Women who twerk online?
Women who say a man has small dick?
Women who objectify themselves?
Women who auction themselves to the highest bidder?
It is not to just hit and dump?

I'm sorry your response is filled with Fallacies.

You look to the extreme of the two Genders and pick what fits your narrative.

How many Bank CEOs are Women currently, or Men don't objectify themselves using thier muscles online?

You talk about Einsteins analytical mind but look down on someone who had First Class in Mathematics that it was by mere dedication and cramming.

So your point is that a Man avoid getting married and sleep around with people's daugthers can be considered as someone with a strong Manly personality.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:35pm On Feb 29
As a modern man,never you marry a woman in Naija and relocate with her.better marry a foreigner or marry someone you met there.who da Bleep relocates with a Nigerian woman grin
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by luminouz(m): 11:48pm On Feb 29
incogni2o:

You still dey argue this your mumu mentality? You dey insult Einstein and people who actively contributed to society. How many contributions the married women in Naija don make to globalization. Marriage only favours women...and you are one, reason why you wan die on top this matter!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by incogni2o: 10:02am On Mar 01
luminouz:

You still dey argue this your mumu mentality? You dey insult Einstein and people who actively contributed to society. How many contributions the married women in Naija don make to globalization. Marriage only favours women...and you are one, reason why you wan die on top this matter!!!

Both Men and Women are High Acheivers in Life, Unless you are intentionally sentimental about it.

You may be a testament to the Fact that unmarried Men who sleep around are Weak.

You know that, don't come here defending wrong ideas.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by mrjojo: 1:40pm On Mar 02
edimina:
I would have loved to make an intro of this post based on what people have had to say severally about bringing your wife to abroad, most especially the ones you knew must have been messing up in ways that one cant curb in Nigeria talkless of being abroad. This is a summary of whats going on with me now. So I arranged for us to move with student visa, shes the main applicant and myself and the 3 children are dependent. Its been a year and the half here now, and just 6 months into entering this country, my eye dun see shege from this woman. One thing I can actually hail and praise her for though is her delegence in taking care of the house, cook and all that. But I do my own bit too cos when shes out for work, I cook for the kids, I clean once in a while too and do what I can.

So after graduation, we got a sponsorship work VISA via the care home shes working for, though while she was a student, she was working in a daycare which was filled with white people, she always complained about how she could not cope with the white people’s culture and how she cant contribute their gist, so she was really happy that she had moved to this new place where she had met some Nigerians.

Now this is where the wahala is, she has 3 prominent friends there, 2 males and a female. So I noticed she picks up these dudes at home to work, pick the girl and do the same, then to make it worse, she will go ahead and still go drop them at home, when me dun dey house after work after taking care of the kids make I comot with car, she go come late and all that. Overtime this ish continued, so I told her one day, bae I don’t think it’s a good idea going to pick and drop this people all the time, because for the lady, her husband normally come around to pick her up and drop her off, but since them don see mugu, the guy totally stopped, so it became my madams task to run everytime they are on shift together. When I had this discussion with her, she complained that they are just friends that she may get the same help from later on, I was like am not saying you should not help, but don’t take it upon urself to be doing this all the time. All said and done she never listended to me and the deed continued to an extent that the husband of the lady had only given her money once, and maybe once from one of those guys and na me and am dey combine money to buy fuel. So it got a level where she begin dey carry food from house go give those guys, not all the time but sometimes. So yesterday jollof wey she cook, I was going to microwave in the morning to eat, I found out it was gone, I called to ask where the food was, she boldy told me that she had taken to her two male friends who told her they were hungry, I was now like why would u priortorize outsiders over your family, she sha change am sey sebi they too bring food that she eats blab la bla. And to even say that one of these dude is the one I created this thread about: the level of disrespect is unimaginable. Funny this is, after creating that above thread, a week after serious confrontation she had a feud with the guy and they stopped talking to each other, in which the guy stopped working at the place, but few days ago I got in from work and I saw that she was on call (speaker on) with this same guy, talking freely and giving me a no Give a F attitude, because I thought the only way she could have at least show me that she was remorseful was to cut permanent ties with that guy, but hell no. After her convo with the guy, she came to meet me that she hope that am not angry about her calling and talking to the guy, I was like its none of my biz, that I had important things to think about, in which it was indirect statement that I thought she would understand, omo from that day like this them dun start their friendship again,, to an extent I felt disrespected, disregarded and I started feeling theres more to what I have been thinking before. That aside, the other guy too, I noticed that one talks to her anyhow, though in a playful way. One day she came back from work and started complaining that the people that shes helping that they aren’t appreciating her, the started with the lady, that her husband does not even care again, only sent her money for fuel once, but the one that is hurting her most if the fact that this other dude that talks to her anyhow tried to implicate her at work, saying that he started yelling at her at the dinning where the old people are, that why haven’t u fed this woman, don’t u have grandma in the house, that he went as far as reporting her to one of the oldies that didn’t gave dementia that could have easily reported her to her manager which can out her work in jeopardy. I was like so have u served his sanction of not dropping and picking him again? She was like no oo, this happened last week, that shes still dropping him, I was like wow! She was like the reason is because the guy had come to prostrate to beg her, I was like how old is this dude, she said 26, and shes 36, omo I was in awe. Before any starts saying am not man enough, am a simp or weak, omo this country na were oo, he dey change SOME women. On a final note I have given her a mandate that she should stop picking or dropping anybody off at their respective homes, infact she should tell them that its my husband that said so. Story continues on the other new thread

First, People don't Change!!. Your wife has shown you who she is, but you keep making excuses for her, which I totally understand. Your Madam has no atom of respect nor regard for you! In fact, she is en route to getting you totally emancipated, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it, thanks to the environment you are in.

For 36 years, your madam has constantly been seeking attention and validation; as you claimed, she is beautiful; she has heard that all her life, she's had attention all her life, but that has dwindled with age, kids, and marriage. So when two handsome youngsters show interest and attention, she loses it and starts behaving like a teenager, craving love and chasing shiny new things. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with seeking love and attention at any age. Also, the stress of relocation, especially in its early days, affects marriages, which is the reason why divorce among Nigerians in the UK is at an all-time high( no data to back this; it might be hearsay). You guys might not have time for each other as you used to back in Nigeria, but that is no excuse! Her priority should be different now. Like raising healthy, "normal" kids in a new environment /culture, Mortgage, family vacation, etc, but here she is gallivanting around with low-tier men(any man that can comfortably make disrespectful l comment to a married woman and her husband is just plain st*pid), and been dragged in the mud alongside your family while at it.

She is not just disgracing herself but your whole family. She is also a people pleaser; the constant need to be loved and liked is a symptom of Dependent Personality Disorder. Helping others is not a big deal, but going out of her way to please others, even to the detriment of her family, is just unreasonable.

Now to the Action Plan.

You know your wife better; she is 36 but highly impressionable, meaning she'll take everything she learns on TikTok friends, frenemies, coworkers, and environment and mirror them in her life; soon enough, she'll start learning of the benefit of being single motherhood and "how to deal with men."
Seems only Asian(Indians, Bengalis) Women are immune to the influence of the West; even after donkey years, they are still feminine and stuck with their culture. Little wonder why they are prospering.

I will be talking in the extreme here, but I hope things don't get to that.

- No matter what she does, please learn to remain calm at all times. You'll need a quiet head; never raise your voice nor shout at her
- Keep the recording from the car; don't tell her before she misconstrues it, and say to her friends you are tracking and monitoring her
- I hope you don't have a mortgage yet? If you do, then if anything happens, she owns that house till the kids are 18. Before you know it, you are paying a mortgage on a home you are not living in
- Start upskilling FAST!!!! If you are working in care or a minimum wage job, you need to have a plan to get a professional career that can give you a work visa FAST! Btw Salesforce administration is a skill many people are sleeping on.
- Start saving, just in case you need to move out
- Network with other men. I find this hard to do abroad. You need a support system of other men; don't just be work > home. This will keep you sane if things go awry

The not extreme

- Have a heart-to-health conversation with her; explain the pressure of being a new immigrant and how her newfound friends affect your relationship and family. If nothing changes, talk with the married female friend's husband; if there is still nothing, start planning your escape using the steps above.

You matter, too! You didn't come to this life to work and be a sacrificial lamb. It would be best if you were happy to give your kids a happy life. Kids should grow up in multiple happy homes rather than a sad, depressing one.

Btw, you bleeped up, too; talking with your ex is a no-no; cheating isn't just physical. You know, married men are the number one por.n subscribers, and weirdly, a lot of married men masturbate more than their single counterparts. You have unlimited internet; help yourself, my guy.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by sabbiboi: 4:02pm On Mar 03
TheGreatIYANU:
Lot's of permutations on here, but the FACT is this - the man is not RESPECTED by his partner.

Bible never even instructed women to love their husbands. That instruction was given to men because God knows his creature grin

If you understand the psyche of women, you will know for a fact that the way men process love is totally different from the way a woman processes love. In the psyche of a woman, every woman, love is conditional. Whether it be your appearance, her perception of your ability to protect and provide for her offspring, etc, her love will rise and fall on various conditions.
Gbam! I continue to mediate on this statement. So true shocked

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Cutehector(m): 4:26am On Mar 04
grin
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by cococandy(f): 5:32am On Mar 04
Your wife needs help with recognizing her self worth. Almost like she’s so eager to please these people to her own and her family’s detriment. This level of people- pleasing can open her( and you by association) up to big trouble including but not limited to financial woes. Be careful

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Thegamingorca(m): 8:34am On Mar 04
Oga edinima I can't put into words what I feel you ought to do but just know your wife needs help.

You need to help her now more than ever
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by FuckYeyeMods: 3:14am On Mar 06
gasparpisciotta:
Most Nigerian women are only good for a reason-ONLY if the man is a provider. Once the table turns a little, their true colors will emerge.

Don't allow the table to turn...
Work harder and double your hustle..
Women are not good species.
Marriage is annoying after 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06
Most men dont have backup,when they marry they just focus all their effort on kids and wife.I thank God for my orientation as a modern man who has seen many experiences.
Re: My Ordeal In The UK With My Wife by Jerk1: 8:13pm On Mar 06
franchasofficia:
lolz

Honestly as a married man, the kind of stories I read here and on some Twitter threads on what some married guys are going through in the hands of their wives and even what some married ladies share about how their husbands treat them always make me wonder how and where these people met their spouses and what even made them to consider marrying the men and women they married in the first place lol

A bad woman is a bad woman whether she lives at Buckingham Palace or Whitehouse or In Oyo Town or Nnewi or wherever; abroad does not change any woman like most Nigerians presume cos I have majority of my childhood friends, course mates and even family members living in different countries of the world; from US to UK, to European countries to Qatar, Dubai, Angola, South Korea, South Africa, China, Japan, Canada, Australia, etc and none are divorced or complaining bitterly the way I read from married people here.

It always make me to wonder oh honestly lolz
absolutely correct, a bad women is a bad women. Moving to UK is not what changed her, she's not a good woman right from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Year But Can't Crawl / Fg Okays 16-wk Maternity Leave For Workers / Christmas Gift Ideas For 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.