Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52334 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by NothingDoMe: 5:09pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if it's one naira it's something and Ill appreciate it with all my heart.
And this is why money will find you. Appreciation is the key to Appreciation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by lonesome501(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27
Abeg let the GOD's favor reach me too ooo.. Na OPAY i dey use,,my kindhearted brothers and sisters.. 9.0.1.4.4.0.7.6.9.7...opay...thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by adecz: 5:10pm On Feb 27
Silent angels πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ˜‡ on the
prowl on Nairaland .....

Nice oneπŸ€žπŸ‘βœŒοΈ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:10pm On Feb 27
muyico:
May my own helper locate me
Amen.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Zealoy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 27
Anyway nairaland has been of help to me, i can't even count how much i I've made from my fellow nairalanders that are patronising my cosmetics business since 2021, may God bless the person that created this platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by NothingDoMe: 5:11pm On Feb 27
2shure:
80k is worthless. I had 130k .After doing shopping buying fuel.cway.....beer..gas...dstv..data I'm left with 15k. 80k is worthless. When u withdraw 10k.it will remain 70k u withdraw another 10k.e go remain 60k.b4 u know it na 10k remain.i give u 2weeks max.
That's an exaggeration. Zero naira is worthless. Better to have 80k than 0k.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:12pm On Feb 27
NothingDoMe:
And this is why money will find you. Appreciation is the key to Appreciation.

Amen πŸ™ πŸ™

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy
na so dem dey take small thing give una belle.

7 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by onlinestaff247: 5:12pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

Babe!

As God use that guy take bless you, let God use you to bless me too with any amount you can lay your hands on 2k or 3k or 5k or 10k, as the world is a circle.

Pick any of the amount convenient for you Jewessgratitud3 and push me something...Me and my kids have not eaten since yesterday, seriously.

OPAY - 8134198795.

Thank you, Sweetheart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Greatest100(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27
Thats kind hearted of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by ObalendeCMS: 5:12pm On Feb 27
A simp has done it again. Na why Y! boy go everly dey cashout.

4 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by 12345baba(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by sylve11: 5:13pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Amen
Amen
Amen.

He's truly a God sent. This 50 days fasting and prayers God is really answering my prayers.

Thank God.

I hope you nor get signs of ulcer?

That's how I lost a distant cousin because of this fasting thing. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Feb 27
Just because of ordinary 80k we no go hear word again.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwweeeeeeeew

Today is international
Witchcraft day. Appreciate any witch you know

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by LeeSmart: 5:13pm On Feb 27
Wetin man do man?

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by agabaI23(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27
Usmanovic95:
Where una dey meet all these Godsent.Me sef dey find one o. 80 kpa for this Tinubu era,his money must be in plural form.
Not always the case. Givers give irrespective of what is available once they are moved to give.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kingbuhari(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27
He don buy Ur destiny with just 80k
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Coolestguy2023: 5:15pm On Feb 27
Thank you PastorOlokonla i got to know it's you from comment histroy between you and the person.

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Burgcudi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27
Do give away with the remaining half bag
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Victerica(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27
God is good.

Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:17pm On Feb 27
sylve11:

I hope you nor get signs of ulcer?

That's how I lost a distant cousin because of this fasting thing. sad cool

I don't do long hours because of my job but every day prayer with Daddy's prayer points, I no dey miss. I dey go church everyday 6to 7 for the 1 hr prayers and God has been faithful. Even this early morning a Long time friend from America send me money before the 80k enter.

This God is good and answers prayers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Confirm4real(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

But you always say men are useless so how come you want to thank a useless man grin

5 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by tnerro1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

Take care ooo, Jennyclay dey ur area , hide oo if you no want the money to reduce by half 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Usmanovic95(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27
agabaI23:
Not always the case. Givers give irrespective of what is available once they are moved to give.

Do you give like that as well? Nevertheless right now,you can't doll out that amount with first considering the state of your finance.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Feb 27
Wetin una dey do us for this country we dey watch una, na only Lagos dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Recardo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

So you won't be paying in kind later? nairaland and incomplete stories na 1+1
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by advanceDNA: 5:30pm On Feb 27
enemyofprogress:
na so dem dey take small thing give una belle.

Lol ... grin grin

See sliding back tackle

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Mayflowa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Oh my God, this is so funny! This is what Nairaland guys do. Now I can see how funny it is coming from a lady
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Mobahd: 5:31pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

Yepa U won go Bleep am

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Menclothing: 5:31pm On Feb 27
This your onidiro try ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Mayflowa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27
advanceDNA:

Lol ... grin grin

See sliding back tackle

Well someone that can freely give a bag of rice is worth carry belle for. Lol

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:32pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol.. why na. Jenny una wife grin. I dey see how she dey fire una all the time cheesy
So you're telling us Pastor big prick gave 80k jus like that

Do we look like shildren to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adorable Pictures Of A Nigerian Man And His American Wife / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head β€”husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.