Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc (1118 Views)

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc by Jaymez(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
Is the area crisis prone? and then whats up with the weather and people?
Re: Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
weather is sunny alwaz say lik 35'c upwards,during dry season the place itx lik desert,make sure u buy sum short gun and sum jazz when coming dnt tak chances with bokoharam boiz
Re: Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc by yiladogo: 12:17am On Nov 12, 2011
Well, as for a crisis zone. Religious crisis isn't as common in Gombe as it is in most northern states. However, there's a little tension there at times especially during election periods. If you're a christian I'll advice you to keep your head low and stay in an area where you know majority of those who live there are Christians. Don't worry, like 40% of the population are Christians especially so that won't be too difficult. You'll definitely run into some of them.

the local govt. area you get posted to might also determine the kind of people you'll meet. But if you keep your head low you'll be fine.
When they give you a PPA you can tell me the area it is and I'll tell you what i know more the people there.

All the best mate.
Re: Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc by Jaymez(m): 1:16am On Nov 12, 2011
Thanks people, i'll keep all dat in mind.
Re: Plz, Can Som1 Talk 2 Me About Gombe State, I Av Just Been Posted There For Nysc by Gsiren(f): 3:15am On Nov 12, 2011
If you have been posted to ebonyi state pls add ♍ƺ on BB pin:3219D362 .cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Re-deploy! / Confessions Of An NYSC Member Who Spent N4million / What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.