Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode (18882 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Economic Hardship: Tinubu Government Races Against Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Alliswell248: 10:42am On Feb 28
Goodnewsforlife:
Have anyone here notice that since the news of that man that killed his son over food broke out in abia we haven’t seen any ebi mpawa pictures on nairaland

Our lousy neighbors suddenly went back to their shell, they thought they could mock us because they have less media coverage from their side

I wish we could have more media coverage from their side so we can see how hunger is hugging them with both feets but u will see them here claiming billionaires

Corridon that claimed he will feed 100000 people here was later bursted where he created a thread on how he ate beans that has roaches when he has no other option

Pride truly goeth before fall n God is telling them to b humble but they will never listen

A hungry man is an angry man....
Pls avoid those headless mob....it is hunger that is dealing with them

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by plantist: 10:46am On Feb 28
AllahOfBlood:
angry

In my local parlance Ambode mean abomination

Therefore, I see him that way

Even your moniker says a lot about you.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Bona2venture: 10:46am On Feb 28
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/28/hardship-tinubu-not-responsible-for-economic-woes-ambode/?s=09

No wonder they disgraced and pulled you out of office like a baby. Manpleaser. He made you truly we can't expect more from you. Mtchew
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Truvelisback(m): 10:47am On Feb 28
Who is then responsible for the hardship in Nigeria? Abi you dey whine?😏
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Truvelisback(m): 10:52am On Feb 28
Bona2venture:

No wonder they disgraced and pulled you out of office like a baby. Manpleaser. He made you truly we can't expect more from you. Mtchew
Were you expecting him to speak I'll of the person who put him in power? grin No na. He must protect him to gain another political opportunity from his master. Politics is a game. Na we dey kill ourselves for nothing.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53am On Feb 28
VERY GOOD TO SPEAK UP. NIGERIANS ARE SO,SO GULLIBLE BECAUSE MAJORITY ARE ILLITERATES AND DUMB THEMSELVES.
BUHA BORROWED BILLIONS FOR 8YEARS NOTHING TO SHOW,NO REFINERY NO STABLE ELECTRIC POWER TO DRIVE ECONOMY/ PRODUCTION,AND BUHA PROMISED IMF HE WILL REMOVE SUBSIDY,WHICH HE HANDED OVER CARCASS GOVT TO PTNUBU TO CARRY.
YET ALL IGNORAMYS KEEP MUTE,INSTEAD OF DRAGGING BUHAR TO ACCOUNT.IDIOTS!
ASIWAJU IS DOING HIS BEST.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by francotunsco: 10:54am On Feb 28
alsudan:
See this weakling now standing up for same man that hunted and humiliated them.

While doing this, he's indirectly accusing Buhari for being the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

Same Buhari that prevented Thiefnibuu from unceremoniously impeaching this clown.

I have always called Buhari a Dullard, but if same people who called him a genius, now turn to call him a Dullard, speaks a lot about them.

Including Ambode the Bi.CH of all people.

You would have done better if you didn't say anything. You just exposed the height of your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by skj1377(m): 10:58am On Feb 28
Tinubu is directly responsible
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Feb 28
alsudan:

While doing this, he's indirectly accusing Buhari for being the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.

Same Buhari that prevented Thiefnibuu from unceremoniously impeaching this clown.

I have always called Buhari a Dullard, but if same people who called him a genius, now turn to call him a Dullard, speaks a lot about them.

You too ll join them if you v the opportunity cos ya presence in opposition is to also grab power. None among you want genuine prosperity for Nigerians. You are also a political gay!
If my words pain you, lick sugar, you d be happy.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by sokera: 11:05am On Feb 28
alsudan:

you can never understand how Yoruba play politics, it’s a game not a war…

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Walllee: 11:06am On Feb 28
Goodnewsforlife:
Have anyone here notice that since the news of that man that killed his son over food broke out in abia we haven’t seen any ebi mpawa pictures on nairaland

Our lousy neighbors suddenly went back to their shell, they thought they could mock us because they have less media coverage from their side

I wish we could have more media coverage from their side so we can see how hunger is hugging them with both feets but u will see them here claiming billionaires

Corridon that claimed he will feed 100000 people here was later bursted where he created a thread on how he ate beans that has roaches when he has no other option

Pride truly goeth before fall n God is telling them to b humble but they will never listen

What about your brother that killed his mother and injured his Sister in Jigawa?.Lo ebi pawaoo
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by tj2018: 11:08am On Feb 28
They are all denying that there are not responsible for Nigeria's failed economy.. Please ladies and Gentlemen blame me for all the problems in Nigeria. I am responsible for all the wahala in this country including the future ones.
Because
I am the one who devalued the naira
I also removed subsidies without planning not to talk of proper planning, no Monetary team, no economic team
I increased taxes
I introduces new taxes
I increased school fees.
I gave politicians.. governors, senators etc. more money to squander without commitment
I even borrowed money using future crude oil and gas (yet to be produced)
I used Dollar For Campaign

Please remind me of others
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by felix2018: 11:09am On Feb 28
This is always an APC slogan, always putting blame on their predecessor for the atrocities they committed. Buhari blame Jonathan, now our Oga and is Chose are now blaming the Buhari that brought them to power (WELL NA APC SLOGAN BI THAT)
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On Feb 28
alsudan:

Your Mumu na grade 1!
You see the problems of our LP and Eastern Brothers is- lack of deep understanding of what Democracy is all about and once you are not in same views with them,then, even if it's your blood-brothers- you give the person name calling, label them and rubbish the Govt in Power!
No, that is not how Democracy works,for Politics is about Interest - no permanent enemies,but permanent Interest!
In America,a households of 4- People,may have love an Interest on Democrats, another on Republican,yet another on Tea Party,while another is not interested at all!
So,Ambode is now subject of name calling,abi? Una go stay tired on this Una Politics of one way thinking!
Make Una continue!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Zetty177x: 11:17am On Feb 28
Ambode, no wonder Dem nor let u do second term
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On Feb 28
Hunting for political appointment. Lol
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Biksy200: 11:20am On Feb 28
Very foolish yoruba governor
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by goodman5(m): 11:23am On Feb 28
Na me about
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Feb 28
easyfem:
This simple mean when suffer touch ur head , u will lick your enemy shoe

So you are implying that Ambode is suffering a bi?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Feb 28
scoobyblogspot:
This is the definition of a snitch

For saying the Obvious?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Subonbon(m): 11:33am On Feb 28
TrackerSK:
He's afraid of EFCC
no be lie
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by dododawa1: 11:34am On Feb 28
See puppet

and

Woman rapper

Talking.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by NaijaSumigan: 11:37am On Feb 28
Many of these useless politicians are afraid to speak the truth, cos are birds of same feathers.

It shall not be well with every Nigeria politician stealing the Nations wealth. Their children will die before their eyes.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by isio1(m): 11:37am On Feb 28
abobote:
They haven't settled this weakling since

He is sure of second term after Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu finishes his second term.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by DestinyNigga: 11:39am On Feb 28
Goodnewsforlife:
I wish media can beam more light on south east so we can see the real people that are suffering

Igbos cannot suffer. We are hustlers
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by highness25(m): 11:50am On Feb 28
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/28/hardship-tinubu-not-responsible-for-economic-woes-ambode/?s=09

Yeye man. As you get money na me and you get the money? You say "we".
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by searchlight: 11:56am On Feb 28
alsudan:

The name Ambode=carwodice=yoruba
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Karnice600: 12:04pm On Feb 28
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28
Sleekfingers:

For saying the Obvious?

Okay.. continue ooo
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Sicilyjoe: 12:18pm On Feb 28
Even this animal is talking too ?
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by Tempulated(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28
naptu2:

Truth have disappeared from the atmosphere of Nigeria.

Everyone protecting their livelihood.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode by new2012: 12:48pm On Feb 28
Goodnewsforlife:

I want to believe you're a kid with your sicko mentality.

This here is a different topic, but your folly wouldn't let you stick to it. youll rather fan the flames of ethnic crises.

at the end of the day, the Igbos and the Yorubas conjugate nearer at the top. let one of your Yoruba politician have a function, Ibos, Yoruba friends will get to attend, you in the quagmire of stupidity will not get to reach the gate, you'll be considered the nuisance you are.

Politicians of your ethnic persuasion using big D's to mess up your mentality to a point your 'cerebrospinal fluid pumps' when you hear calamity befell someone of a different tribe.

You are a menace to society, do not breed please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products / Ekiti Murder: Fayemi Commiserates With Ojo’s Family, Urges Police To Find Killer / Yakubu Dogara Storms PDP Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.