Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg (12448 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Fuel Price Hits N680 Per Litre In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Fearurcreeator: 3:06pm On Feb 28
Akpaamunsi:

Let me quote this for posterity. Your generation will never lack if what you have written comes to pass. Amen
Many of you are evil than these politicians
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by tunde1200(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28
Oghighirhighi:
Tinubu came to power through a very crude devilish route, and the law of nature has a way of paying back. In other words, Tinubu will experience the most torbulent era ever witnesed by any leader and ultimately painful death.

Enemy of progress God is not human.
No wonder your region lacks development due to hate in your heart.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Damian911: 3:15pm On Feb 28
AlexBells:
And some irredentist are saying leaders shouldn’t be cursed, such misplaced priority. So they believe in course so low
What does irredentism have to do with this issue and besides do you even know the meaning of irredentism or irredentist ?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by chypotenti(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/hardship-more-woes-for-nigerians-as-cooking-gas-price-hits-n16250-per-12-5kg-cylinder/?fbclid=IwAR1CFH1QOjRgBWcoPE2Udw2STCROo59Ed6mv9cijNYVGDWgWDWaClPx6k6I
My man that's what we buy here, if you break it down it's #1, 300 per kg... I been think say e don skyrocket oooo 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28
I dey laugh 😄😀😃 because very soon Onanuga will compare the price to other African countries and tell us that the price of LPG is the cheapest in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by nedekid: 3:21pm On Feb 28
jmoore:
Nigeria rich in gas but still importing gas.
Foto, no be juju be dat?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by nedekid: 3:24pm On Feb 28
Midehi3:

I bought mine yesterday N1,150...12.5kg N14,375
I bought mine ₦2,500 for 12.5kg. Sha hold your ID card. cool

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by AlexBells(m): 3:26pm On Feb 28
Damian911:
What does irredentism have to do with this issue and besides do you even know the meaning of irredentism or irredentist ?
Irridentist is protecting a National or ideological fundamental which I’m referring to those saying leaders shouldn’t be coursed
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by kingxsamz(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28
Agbado clowns are buying it for 200 per kg.
Tinibooo is working. 👏🏾

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by just2endowed: 3:39pm On Feb 28
Savedday2:
Why is it increasing?

I tot as the value of Naira is increasing, the price of gas will decrease!

Pls, expert in the house help me. I really like to understand how the pricing system of cooking gas work.

our gas are imported and so the pricing is affected by foreign exchange.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by XY01: 3:42pm On Feb 28
Na dollar cause am
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Demiurgos: 3:51pm On Feb 28
Una get mind dey use gas? Na charcoal me i dey use o.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by TrustNone: 3:56pm On Feb 28
Oghighirhighi:
Tinubu came to power through a very crude devilish route, and the law of nature has a way of paying back. In other words, Tinubu will experience the most torbulent era ever witnesed by any leader and ultimately painful death.
chai Nigerians no get joy oo.
E rally touch this one
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by nearline(m): 4:08pm On Feb 28
Im starting to think that some businesspeople are just taking advantage of this current situation to increase the price of everything even when they should not. We no like ourselves for this country.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Growing(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28
Dollar is coming down, prices are still increasing.

We are also part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Damian911: 5:50pm On Feb 28
AlexBells:
Irridentist is protecting a National or ideological fundamental which I’m referring to those saying leaders shouldn’t be coursed
Nah undecided
Irredentism is when a country annex another country partially or fully then justified with the excuse that the inhabitants of the annexed territory are ethnically related to the inhabitants of the annexing country.

Hope you've learnt something new today
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by AlexBells(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28
Damian911:
Nah undecided
Irredentism is when a country annex another country partially or fully then justified with the excuse that the inhabitants of the annexed territory are ethnically related to the inhabitants of the annexing country.

Hope you've learnt something new today
Go and check the meaning, the irredentist you are talking about refers to a political annexation situation in Italy. Check the second meaning and thank me later.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Damian911: 6:02pm On Feb 28
AlexBells:
Go and check the meaning, the irredentist you are talking about refers to a political annexation situation in Italy. Check the second meaning and thank me later.
Ok then
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by davidtemi(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28
15,600 in my area. I buy am today
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Crvrider: 11:47pm On Feb 28
Nokio2:
What a balablu
Cardoso economics practical must touch every body
I get yam Onion's pepper and tomatoes
But no veg oil
To boil yam n sauce
Since morning I yam looking at neutral Polish n it is looking at me..

Your own na neutral polish. I read somewhere someone was talking about shea butter aka Ori.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by Christian36: 1:50am On Feb 29
We are gradually heading to stone age, even wood and charcoal will be expensive to buy. Am sure they are teaching Obi lesson. Assuming they agreed in voting APC out, the next ruling party wouldn't allow us to go through this hardship we are experiencing presently..
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by uba1991: 2:36am On Feb 29
kikake:
NIGERIANS ARE ALSO CAUSING THE INFLATION ON THEMSELVES.

Arbitrary increment of prices by sellers of goods in Nigeria is also fueling the inflation.
A group of sellers wake up in the morning and fix prices, use mobile phones to communicate the new prices with other sellers.

Example: a local building sand supplier agreed to supply for N50k per trip yesterday. Next day, he said he would supply only at N60k pee trip.
Meanwhile, fuel prices remain the same since the previous day.
he would not eat food abi? Did you know if the price of the tires increase? The government has given them the chances to increase the price.
Tinubu wake up on the day of inauguration and increase fuel price to 700 from 180, now Nigerians are copying him.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by uba1991: 2:42am On Feb 29
tunde1200:

Enemy of progress God is not human.
No wonder your region lacks development due to hate in your heart.
you are a devil if you see nothing wrong after 8 of your people die because of half bag of rice. You are the real devil if you think what Tinubu is doing is good. May thunder destroy you and other evil ones that are supporting this disaster called Tinubu.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits ₦‎16,250 Per 12.5kg by ismodiwa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 29
Oghighirhighi:

God forbid!
Praying Tinubu Fails is same as praying Praying Nigeria fails, Nigeria will be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!! / Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.