Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti (15545 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Peter Obi In Abia State For The Commissioning of Aba Geometric Power (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by StOla: 1:59pm On Feb 28
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm even ashamed of Nigeria that an ordinary 188mw that a total of five universities in America consume, is what the whole of Nigeria is jubilating about. Not 1,880mw, but a paltry 188mw.

Sad

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by oloyedewaris(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
If its apc now they will claim the glory

Shame on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by yewit37486: 2:00pm On Feb 28
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you for being truthful

Try to learn from him.
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by ojialo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 28
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm even ashamed of Nigeria that an ordinary 188mw that a total of five universities in America consume, is what the whole of Nigeria is jubilating about. Not 1,880mw, but a paltry 188mw.
EEDC dey give the whole South East 220mw 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nigeria oooooo

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Obviouslyblunt: 2:06pm On Feb 28
Different topic, different body.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by seunmsg(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:

Hypocrisy smells bad quite alright but you see the hypocrisy of Labour Party and Gbajue supporters, it stinks very badly.

You guys came out on every single social media platform to claim Alex Otti started and completed the project within six month. Some of you even argued that Peter Obi would have done the same in every single state if he had won the election. The numerous claim became so messy that Barth Nnaji had to come out publicly to make it clear that Otti has nothing to do with the project.

Now, the governor himself out of shame has come admit to his brainwashed followers that he has absolutely nothing to do with the project. Now, you guys want to twist the narrative and blame APC again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Obviouslyblunt: 2:07pm On Feb 28
oloyedewaris:
See the way obidient are changing the narratives now
read the body of the post and see its different from the topic, he is talking about the previous administration.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by santaclaws: 2:07pm On Feb 28
post=128690306:

Hmmmm, this is deep!

You are a wise man and you have spoken nothing but the truth.
And you ended your post well, like an enlightened, bright and great man that you are.
A man who wishes other well.
Greatness is yours in this life.
Go and succeed Santa ❤️

You too Manna! All the best boss! 🙏🏽

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Gustavowhite(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28
All the people in here fighting hard that otti do not get praised are all Yoruba people

I wonder why they are so invested in Aba matters

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by andy244: 2:12pm On Feb 28
post=128690238:
For the lay man out there who has been asking what is this Geometric Power Project all about,
Here you have it from the stable of dem MANNABBQGRlLLS.....

Geometric Power Limited (GP) is a pioneer power project developer in Nigeria.
It has established a power generation facility in Aba, Nigeria, with the intention of providing high quality electric service to a limited number of large industrial and commercial clients

Don't mention guys,
Have a nice day y'all.
😉
Developed in Nigeria...You by who? Why is it hard for you to mention the brains behind it.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by kikake: 2:12pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
This one has no lying blood in him.
Very good!

I second you. Gov Otti doesn't know how to tell lies. He knows how to tell only the truth.
The speed he transformed Aba from the slum his predecessors left the city, is amazing.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by ada9ja(f): 2:16pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:

You hear, Tinubu developed Lagos

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by tolue42(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Tareq1105: 2:24pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
Very good!

Unlike Obi that visited the place only to disappear when he saw that the VP was on his way to the place for commissioning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by anonimi: 2:26pm On Feb 28
RenaissanceGuy:

Are you also ashamed that governors like Alex Otti fail to employ workers to provide government services, amenities, utilities and infrastructure MAINTENANCE like they do in America. Something like ordinary pipe borne water in all buildings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by hisgrace090: 2:27pm On Feb 28
Felabrity:
Nobody even send people wey start the project

Like how Buhari and his cohort followers claimed Jonathan 2nd Niger Bridge project

For second niger bridge, Jonathan awarded it, use 10 billion naira to clear grass at the site.
He came to Onitsha to campaign for second tenure by telling the people that he has paid 10 billion naira to Julius Berger to clear the work environment.
Buhari later became the president and rewarded the contract now with advance payment to commence work on the site.
And buhari did not use the project like other past presidents to seek for south east vote as he single handedly completed the project and commissioned it for the use of all.

Onye fu ezi okwu ya kwuo ya!
See the truth and say the truth is what I believe in.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by anonimi: 2:29pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
Very good!

Unlike Him Tu Lie Peter Obi and his Made in China voice grin

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by ClearFlair: 2:31pm On Feb 28
This shows that Alex Otti is a visionary and credible leader able to attract serious investment. I envy Abians
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by blowjohn(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28
First it was roads with many lanes.
Then flyovers
Then red lines and blue lines

Now it's geometric power project

They know how to keep people in psychiatric captivity.
A mass hysteria has started

Meanwhile people cannot afford 3 square meals. No jobs, poorly funded universities
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by HarunaWest(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28
RenaissanceGuy:
Its ordinary but its progress. At least the project wasnt frustrated and the funds diverted.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by justmondris: 2:34pm On Feb 28
olax02:
To them it was a great achievement. Shameless politicians. cry

don’t mind him there was a time when such minor projects were celebrated in America. Rome was not built in a day

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Calylove: 2:42pm On Feb 28
That is good. The important thing is good governance and continuity. If you continue doing good in the past, a better society will emerge in a short time. The politics of pulling him down and destroying him should be in the past and should not be at all if we actually came out to serve and not to be served.
I look forward to the proper management of the project, and the project should spread more than HIV across the local governments and other states in Nigeria.
I beg all who matter to the project to let it work.

See my signature for ways out of the present hunger in Nigeria.
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Typing: 2:47pm On Feb 28
But South East people claimed it was Abia State Government project

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Typing: 2:49pm On Feb 28
hisgrace090:
Very good!

Unlike his prople grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by WantsandMore: 2:52pm On Feb 28
Obidients would rather have his silence than bust their bubble. Alex Otti, is gunning for presidency

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Raskimonojendor: 2:55pm On Feb 28
post=128690238:
For the lay man out there who has been asking what is this Geometric Power Project all about,

It has established a power generation facility in Aba, Nigeria, with the intention of providing high quality electric service to a limited number of large industrial and commercial clients

Don't mention guys,
Have a nice day y'all.
😉
So the focus is on large and commercial. So what's all with the noise about 24 hrs electricity for aba residents. The company is targeting those that will actually pay bills and bring in revenues for them. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by arsenal33: 2:56pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
but you claimed it for the gov before. Wayo statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by TariDisemi300: 2:56pm On Feb 28
post=128690238:

Don't mention guys,
Have a nice day y'all.
😉
you said nothing meaningful as usual
Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Raskimonojendor: 2:57pm On Feb 28
Cindypresh:

Punch already carried it yesterday, said "after 20yrs tinubu commissions bla bla bla"

Useless media outfit
It's for PDP to take the glory and not APC or LP even though APC helped at different points to push the project forward. Even at that, Otti only recently decamped from APC to LP just to contest the governorship in Abia. That's why he is very close to Tinubu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Fearurcreeator: 3:08pm On Feb 28
Kaycee9242:
You all have shouting otti since Friday or so... Now see this ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Fearurcreeator: 3:08pm On Feb 28
Pergie001:
Try de shame even after all the lies you told concerning how he helped with the project before the man came out to confess he as no hand whatsoever in the project.

Asin ehn! Those people ehn

1 Like

Re: We Have No Investment In Geometric Power Project - Alex Otti by Fearurcreeator: 3:12pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
Since you are here kiss

I design websites for businesses for only 15k

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

I also design real estate websites, blogs and websites for businesses.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849
15k for website ... Una too dey rubbish skill for this country Sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees / Edo: PDP Leaders, Obaseki ‘at War’ Over Party Structure / 2023: Court Stops INEC From Ending Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.