Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return (21448 Views)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by TUANKU(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28
anonymous1759:
grin

No be only mole na molue when he was fighting OSHO he wasn’t an APC mole you guys are very pathetic. Obaseki is doing exactly the same thing he fought OSHO for yet your likes are praising him . Las las all of Una no sincere.
Show me one post/comment where i ever praised Shuaibu or Obaseki for fighting Osho or you will forever remain a fool.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by carzeem1: 1:39pm On Feb 28
Knowing how thorough and detailed someone like Asue can be is following all party guidelines, shuabi is just wasting his time.

All this toodler drama won't help him. He is a political orphan now and should retire or reconcile with Osho Baba to stand any chance at comeback.

2 Likes

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Postinor: 1:40pm On Feb 28
Same thing they insulted oshomole for is the same thing they are praising obaseki for
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by seguno2: 1:41pm On Feb 28
christejames:
This man is 'nuisancely' becoming desperate for my liking undecided

Just like Peter Obi whose desperate move to communist labourers in LP helped Tinubu achieve his Emilokan dream

jameshankss:
Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, has said he is sure the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election. Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The governor made the comments in a lengthy write-up personally authored, with the title, “History Beckons, and I Will Not Be Silent (Part 1).”

Soludo said Obi was inadvertently making the pathway to victory much easier for the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, and at the same time, toying with the destiny of millions of Ndigbo.

But the chief spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, Yunusa Tanko, accused Soludo of being sponsored by some unknown persons to weaken the base of the party in the South-east.

The former CBN governor had been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Soludo said in the write-up, “My attention has been drawn to some of the tirades on social media following my frank response during an interview on Channels TV regarding the ‘investments’ Mr. Peter Obi claimed to have made with Anambra State revenues.

“Sadly, several of the comments left the issue of the interview to probe or suggest motives, inferred from my response on ‘investment’ that I am opposed to Peter Obi’s ambition and, therefore, committed a ‘crime’ for which the punishment is internecine abuse and harassment, even to my family.

“Everyone knows that I don’t follow the winds or one to succumb to bullies, or shy away from a good fight especially, when weighty matters of principles and future of the people are involved.”

Soludo said he had urged Obi to return to his former party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), to actualise his presidential bid. He added that he had always told the LP candidate to his face that he was not capable of winning the 2023 presidential election, especially, under LP, which had neither a councillor nor a local government chairman.

Soludo said Obi was not just his friend, but also his brother, but despite that, they have their political differences.

He stated, “For full disclosure, let me state that Peter Obi and I are not just friends, we call ourselves ‘brothers’. But we have political differences: he left APGA for PDP after his tenure as governor, while I have remained in APGA since 2013.

“During the last two governorship elections in Anambra in 2017 and 2021, he led the PDP campaigns but APGA won landslide in both elections. By the way, in 2016, he visited and proposed that I defect to PDP and contest the 2017 election against the incumbent Willie Obiano, but I declined.

“After my victory in November 2021, he called to congratulate me, as I did to him in 2010. That is the Anambra way: we fight fiercely during campaigns but share drinks at the next social events. After all, it was the Great Zik of Africa, who taught us that in politics, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies but only permanent interests.”

Arguing that Obi’s presidential bid would only work in favour of Tinubu, Soludo said, “Indeed, if I were Asiwaju Tinubu, I would even give Peter Obi money as someone heading one of the departments of his campaign, because Obi is making Tinubu’s pathway to victory much easier by indirectly pulling down PDP.”

Obi, according to Soludo, would only deplete the votes of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and pave the path for an APC victory.

He stated, “The current fleeting frenzy, if not checked, will cost Ndigbo dearly for years. The South-east has the lowest number of votes of any region, but it is also the only region where the presidential race might be a four-way race (it is a two-way race in the other five regions) thereby, ensuring that our votes won’t count in the making of the next president of Nigeria.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/soludo-i-wont-succumb-to-bullies-obi-knows-he-cant-win/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Babangidapikin: 1:41pm On Feb 28
grin Ghenghen roforofo play don start
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by fergie001: 1:43pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Na your man oh. grin
Lai lai grin
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Ogiame: 1:47pm On Feb 28
fergie001:

Lai lai grin
See where he dey point your name as one of the LL wey go help am reclaim the party ticket. grin

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Cchuks27(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28
I like the fact that he is fighting and cannot be intimidated like a piece of trash. This man stood firm with Obaseki during his first term trials with Oshiomole. Now, Obaseki has betrayed him and pushed him aside.

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by fergie001: 1:51pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
See where he dey point your name as one of the LL wey go help am reclaim the party ticket. grin
E don miss road be that ... cool
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by ashawopikin(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28
Beverlyjean:
This guy most likely will never b governor
i wonder how he became deputy Governor in the first place

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Ogiame: 1:53pm On Feb 28
fergie001:
E don miss road be that ... cool
grin grin grin
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Rumundele(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28
No gree for anybody o.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Chimaceezee: 1:59pm On Feb 28
ryloy:

Journalistkc
PDp might still not win, why not join Labour Party fight for Olumide to win…get few portfolios from the Governor come back for senate and after four years in senate comfortable go for Governor when is your zone’s turn…baba your money go finish for court na Governor dem Dey always sabi

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Pootle: 2:09pm On Feb 28
why em resemble ebonyi state governor
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by NapoleonHill: 2:14pm On Feb 28
kingthreat:
This man must have gone so far in life by using thuggery, intimidation and abuse of due process.
People like this in a leadership position become autocrats and megalomaniaxcs.
Inasmuch as I don't like that unhansome governor but "Thank you Obaseki for preventing Shaibu from succeeding you"

Let's be honest, most of our leaders are like this. Only a few show their true colour to the public. Power is not served a la carte.

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28
SHAIBU is destroying his political future if he even have any in the first instances.

He should have gone to the Senate or House of Representatives.

He wants to become governor by force.

Okay.

Him go see the DEVIL DEEP BLUE !

2 Likes

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by iswallker(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Shaibu be like; "Delegates in Oklahoma, voted for me, 25 Delegates in Okitipupa thumb printed for me.... 68 Delegates in Agatu also voted for me, 109 Delegates in Isikwato voted for me, 215 Delegates in Uvwie voted for me."

grin

Rubbish

Look well it's the eye neck time table of activities ...

If you bothered to read what he said - you should have known.

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Ogiame: 2:21pm On Feb 28
iswallker:

Rubbish

Look well it's the eye neck time table of activities ...

If you bothered to read what he said - you should have known.
When you take life too serious, you'll end up looking like a local CLOWN.

My comment was just a joke and you're here fighting yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by rollywise(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28
LEGALSER:

This deputy wey no get sense

How are you making any sense now? Were you paid to counter the post? Then do it with sense. Was the deputy wrong when he said today is the date as drawn out in the timetable he's holding? What's your point exactly? Is it possible that as influential as the deputy he will get just one vote in a primary? Make una dey get sense na.

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Feb 28
TUANKU:
This desperate APC mole.

He is now APC mole abi?

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by MrDoGood(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28
Go and sit down. You will beg last last
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by MrDoGood(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28
Cchuks27:
I like the fact that he is fighting and cannot be intimidated like a piece of trash. This man stood firm with Obaseki during his first term trials with Oshiomole. Now, Obaseki has betrayed him and pushed him aside.

He's not loyal.
He's not supposed to run yet cos not his zone. LP has lost the battle already by choosing Akpata.

The ticket is zone to Esan and Philip is from Edo north.
He should have waited till after 8yrs. Then it will be Edo north turn to produce governor

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by spencekat(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28
Pootle:
why em resemble ebonyi state governor
Ebonyi state governor is far taller than Philip Shaibu.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by spencekat(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28
MrDoGood:

He's not loyal.
He's not supposed to run yet cos not his zone. LP has lost the battle already by choosing Akpata.

The ticket is zone to Esan and Philip is from Edo north.
He should have waited till after 8yrs. Then it will be Edo north turn to produce governor
Exactly, he is a trouble maker
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by olax02(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28
seguno2:

Is that not how Jimoh Ibrahim worked for APC in Ondo some years ago for the benefit of Akeredolu?

The same thing that Makinde and Wike did for Tinubu.

Politics is a dirty game. If you can't go dirty don't join them. This guy is just trying to sell the party out. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by princetom1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Shaibu be like; "Delegates in Oklahoma, voted for me, 25 Delegates in Okitipupa thumb printed for me.... 68 Delegates in Agatu also voted for me, 109 Delegates in Isikwato voted for me, 215 Delegates in Uvwie voted for me."

grin

Wen ondo merge with edo? Lol
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by MMempire(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28
You go explain tire.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by Pootle: 3:24pm On Feb 28
spencekat:
Ebonyi state governor is far taller than Philip Shaibu.

facial looks
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by blackmantis: 3:30pm On Feb 28
We play too much in this country.
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by ghiloman28(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28
I just Dey pity this guys Hhen. He should rest naa
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by LEGALSER: 3:55pm On Feb 28
rollywise:

How are you making any sense now? Were you paid to counter the post? Then do it with sense. Was the deputy wrong when he said today is the date as drawn out in the timetable he's holding? What's your point exactly? Is it possible that as influential as the deputy he will get just one vote in a primary? Make una dey get sense na.

You must be a stupid fellow to quote me and spew thrash. Why try to thwart the opportunity of another zone in his state to produce a Governor? Is the Government House meant for him alone? What else does he want having spent 8 years as a Deputy Governor?
Re: 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return by rollywise(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28
LEGALSER:

You must be a stupid fellow to quote me and spew thrash. Why try to thwart the opportunity of another zone in his state to produce a Governor? Is the Government House meant for him alone? What else does he want having spent 8 years as a Deputy Governor?

Madness must be in your lineage. How does your disapproval against his aspiration make what he said about the calendar senseless? You are one problem in a human form that Nigeria can do without for the sanity of generation upcoming. He became senseless because he doesn't want to retire his political ambition as a deputy for life I wish I can see you whoop sense through your dumb skull

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / 2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.