Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! (377 Views)

Flashback: How Oshiomhole Blamed Jonathan For Economic Crisis During Buhari Era / Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by Victory662(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28
Subsidy is gone ---
Now he's paying about a trillion naira on subsidy; highest ever.
Let the market force determine the value of the naira --- Now he's pegged it at 1300/$.

Can somebody tell me how the impromptu decisions by Tinubu helped us as a nation?

Now inflation is soaring, there is hunger in the land with no solution in sight.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think with the above mentioned points of mine, I've been able to convince you that emiloko has nothing to offer Nigeria as her president. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by Kukutenla: 3:30pm On Feb 28
Seconded
The man just proved in less than a year that all hype about him was just hot air
Buhari must be seeing himself as an Einstein right now
These are the people that kept rattling economic jargons "over his head" as he said in 2016 and in 9 months, they've managed to crash and burn everything, merry go round and come back to his policies.
Even Garba Shehu must be feeling like there's a Daniel living in him.
He will be telling his neighbours "I told you so" between mouthfuls of chewing stick every morning

1 Like

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by advanceDNA: 3:33pm On Feb 28
Na pride and wickedness cause am.....they told him not to remove both or remove only a bit..... The clueless man ddnt listen.....he just ended up causing inflation that shouldn't happen and still increase cost of oil and FX subsidy

2 Likes

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by DevilsEqual(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28
Omo....Na Igbos wail pass abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the 14th of its kind I am seeing on just this day

Una dey wail abeg
Be like this audio billionaires dey feel am pass

3 Likes

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by Splashme: 3:50pm On Feb 28
Gbam!
Same Emefiele's policies they were running their mouths against

1 Like

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by NSNO(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28
Subsidy has returned no doubt but the naira is not pegged at 1300/$, it is pegged to lowest rate of the previous day at the official exchange rate.
It is still being floated.

2 Likes

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by ambale(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:
Omo....Na Igbos wail pass abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the 14th of its kind I am seeing on just this day

Una dey wail abeg
Be like this audio billionaires dey feel am pass

Is the government paying subsidy now? Yes or Yes

Is government regulating the currency now? Yes or Yes

That's what the post is all about, not wailing, you guys shout as if una know wetin una dey do

If not for sensible Nigerians shouting for the fools, maybe the thing for don even collapse patapata sef

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: So Basically Tinubu Has Returned To Buhari's Era! by hisgrace090: 5:10pm On Feb 28
Lack of workable plan leads to trial and error.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Lessons: I Am Yoruba Buts Now Opening Twitter Spaces To Ronu / Nigeria Becomes Africa’s Largest Importer Of Refined Petrol From Europe – S&P / Army Declares Eight Wanted In Connection With The K!lling Of Its 17 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.