Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill (16545 Views)

Ghana's Finance Ministry Urges President Not To Sign Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill / Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 9:59pm On Feb 29
Calitoscassius:
I am happy to be here, infact, i have no regrets been here, i am succèssful in my life. It is just that you made it seem as if it is a big favour to me being born into this world, as you rightly said, no one asked to be born, it wasn't mine or anyone's choice they are reproduced into this world. If i was given a choice i would have rather be where ever it is i was before i was born.

You are correct! grin So why did you make the debate about human re production? Clearly reproductions is irrelevant to so many people including gays and lesbian people.

Believe it or not the world might seem to be big enough but in terms of food, water and air we breath, if the world becomes over populated so many people will die of starvations, lack of water to drink and air to breath, go look it up, do some rearches, you seem like an intelligent person

So I'm going to answer you according to the points you made;

I don't think so, even Elon Musk believes the world is highly underpopulated, Everything required or man to enjoy on earth has been made available and we can still get more and manage the resources very well...

I would have loved to talk a whole lot about LGBTQ folks and more about human beings and the resources available for man, I'm quite busy now....
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 11:36pm On Feb 29
Brendaniel:

I don't think so, even Elon Musk believes the world is highly underpopulated, Everything required or man to enjoy on earth has been made available and we can still get more and manage the resources very well...

I would have loved to talk a whole lot about LGBTQ folks and more about human beings and the resources available for man, I'm quite busy now....
Well... i don't think so.

Elon musk is just a businessman he has no idea what he is talking about. Mathematicians has calculated the quantity of air available on earth and worked out how many populations of humans that shares these air and if the populations exceeds the population required. Some people will die, now you would not notice this because people die daily as a result of over population and also as a results of natural disasters, natural deaths. Accidents and other kind of deaths. Humans has to die for we not to exceed the required populations.

When ever you are ready we continue.. Ciao!
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 11:44pm On Feb 29
Calitoscassius:
Well... i don't think so.

Elon musk is just a businessman he has no idea what he is talking about. Mathematicians has calculated the quantity of air available on earth and worked out how many populations of humans that shares these air and if the populations exceeds the population required. Some people will die, now you would not notice this because people die daily as a result of over population and also as a results of natural disasters, natural deaths. Accidents and other kind of deaths. Humans has to die for we not to exceed the required populations.

When ever you are ready we continue.. Ciao!

So what figure did they put for the maximum amount of humans for the air to finish?
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Laird(m): 11:52pm On Feb 29
Brendaniel:

Businessmen need population so as to increase the possibility of getting potential workers and potential customers especially in Countries with good government welfare systems.

Elon Musk falls into that category because the more the population in a geographical area ,the more the potential available workers to employ and the more the potential customers
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17am On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

So what figure did they put for the maximum amount of humans for the air to finish?
I think it is about 8 billion, animals also share air with humans.
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 4:18am On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
I think it is about 8 billion, animals also share air with humans.

So you see they are wrong...

Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

So you see they are wrong...
They cannot be wrong, as i said, it is about 8 billion. And also as i said, people die daily therefore the populations would stay within the 8/8.1billion or less.

The problem will start when and if the population nears 9 or 10 billion.

So many people died during the covid, so many people died and still dying as a result of the war in Gaza and Ukraine, more people died in various circumstances daily, some people die of old ages too. All these deaths would reduce the population and make the population stay within the require level.

So you see? If gay and lesbians do not reproduce it would be a good thing for the planet
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 5:46pm On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
They cannot be wrong, as i said, it is about 8 billion. And also as i said, people die daily therefore the populations would stay within the 8/8.1billion or less.

The problem will start when and if the population nears 9 or 10 billion.

So many people died during the covid, so many people died and still dying as a result of the war in Gaza and Ukraine, more people died in various circumstances daily, some people die of old ages too. All these deaths would reduce the population and make the population stay within the require level.

So you see? If gay and lesbians do not reproduce it would be a good thing for the planet

you are now shifting goal post, well let me just let you know, I believe the world can take more than times 10 of the current 8 billion people....
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

you are now shifting goal post, well let me just let you know, I believe the world can take more than times 10 of the current 8 billion people....
I have not shifted any post, if you go back and read my previous comments you d see that i have being consistence with my utterances.

Fine! You can believe that, it is not a problem, but is what you believe true? NO! Believes are not facts.
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 6:54pm On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
I have not shifted any post, if you go back and read my previous comments you d see that i have being consistence with my utterances.

Fine! You can believe that, it is not a problem, but is what you believe true? NO! Believes are not facts.

Brendaniel:

You; I think it is about 8 billion, animals also share air with humans.
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

Brendaniel:

You; I think it is about 8 billion, animals also share air with humans.

Yes, i said, I THINK it is ABOUT 8 billion , i never said i am certain it is 8 billion.

Keywords; THINK and ABOUT.
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 8:29pm On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i said, I THINK it is ABOUT 8 billion , i never said i am certain it is 8 billion.

Keywords; THINK and ABOUT.

Since you and them are not sure about the figures, how are you sure you people are correct with your theory?
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

Since you and them are not sure about the figures, how are you sure you people are correct with your theory?
Good question, becausse people die and people are born daily, the last time they ESTIMATED the world populations it was ABOUT 8 billion, it is all done by estimate., it would be ALMOST impossible to count the world's population head by head. Door to Door. grin

I though this whole debate was supposed to be about gays and lesbians..

Can we conclude now that gays and lesbians are the main world's problem. Gays and lesbians are irrelevant, if they cannot re produce humans that has got to be a good thing, because the earth would not be over crowded with more humans.

Gays and lesbians are the ones bombing countries or causing wars, starvations all over the world.
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 9:52pm On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
Good question, becausse people die and people are born daily, the last time they ESTIMATED the world populations it was ABOUT 8 billion, it is all done by estimate., it would be ALMOST impossible to count the world's population head by head. Door to Door. grin

I though this whole debate was supposed to be about gays and lesbians..

Can we conclude now that gays and lesbians are the main world's problem. Gays and lesbians are irrelevant, if they cannot re produce humans that has got to be a good thing, because the earth would not be over crowded with more humans.

Gays and lesbians are the ones bombing countries or causing wars, starvations all over the world.

Like I said earlier I have not really addressed the LGBTQ issue yet, I was only talking about reproduction, we entered population from there, and I'm trying to point out to you that the world is still very far from being over populated, my present believe and that of Elon Musk...

So you haven't been able to prove that the world is nearing over population yet....

I might address the LGBTQ issue after we have finished with the population issue...
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

Like I said earlier I have not really addressed the LGBTQ issue yet, I was only talking about reproduction, we entered population from there, and I'm trying to point out to you that the world is still very far from being over populated, my present believe and that of Elon Musk...

So you haven't been able to prove that the world is nearing over population yet....

I might address the LGBTQ issue after we have finished with the population issue...
Okay, You win! I am wrong, you and Elon Musk are right. cheesy

I don't remember claiming that the world is nearing over population. But hey! You win! I cannot proof that the world is nearing over population..

You and Elon Musk cannot proof that the world isn't nearing over population either, it is just what you BELIEVE, again, you win! I cannot keep going round in circle trying to explain, You win! cheesy i am moving on.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Brendaniel: 11:19pm On Mar 01
Calitoscassius:
Okay, You win! I am wrong, you and Elon Musk are right. cheesy

I don't remember claiming that the world is nearing over population. But hey! You win! I cannot proof that the world is nearing over population..

You and Elon Musk cannot proof that the world isn't nearing over population either, it is just what you BELIEVE, again, you win! I cannot keep going round in circle trying to explain, You win! cheesy i am moving on.

Ciao! cheesy

You were the one who brought in over population into the matter, I only talked about reproduction initially...

For the LGBTQ issue, you can read from here first and we can continue from there if you want to....

https://www.nairaland.com/5937870/hipocricy-black-activism-sorrows-voiceless#90853668
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01
Brendaniel:

You were the one who brought in over population into the matter, I only talked about reproduction initially...

For the LGBTQ issue, you can read from here first and we can continue from there if you want to....

https://www.nairaland.com/5937870/hipocricy-black-activism-sorrows-voiceless#90853668

Okay,

Cheers!
Re: Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill by TookDownYourMum: 11:11am On Mar 02
Deffi:
Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Uganda, Ghana, Nigeria & other valiant African countries......BIG UPS to you on this your stance.

NATURE ABHORS the illegitimacy termed LGBTQ. Most of all, God Almighty categorically condemns it. C'est finis!

Uganda is a shithole living in the stone age filled with illiterate villagers and run by a tinpot dictator looting his own country, what kind of retard wants to emulate them?

Ghana is already in a shitty economic situation on life support being saved by American institutions like the IMF, when international sanctions are imposed and Ghanaians can no longer run to Western Embassies begging the ambassadors for visas because of the clear violation of human rights, enjoy the struggle but at least gayness is illegal, right? Fucking dumbass.

No wonder so many African countries can never move forward, we are too primitive in our thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout / No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.