Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC (28163 Views)

2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Watch how all Nigerians wait to see the outcome of his second tenor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by TallDarkMan: 6:26pm On Feb 29
I got to say you are doing a great job of being Tinubu's spokesman on here, kudos to you the money you are being paid must be massive. Well that is by the way, the only thing I agree with you on is that the NLC has been politicised. They need to get Ajero out of the leadership of NLC, because no one takes him seriously anymore. And what they are fighting for is legit, paying someone a minimum wage of 30k monthly in this harsh economy is tantamount to slavery, because you can barely afford transport to and from work, you can't afford basic foodstuffs with it, and you are supporting the current administration to go ahead without providing any succour for the masses. I am almost speechless at your heartlessness, but then again you must have been paid handsomely well for your conscience.
favor914:
The idiot took his partisanship too far, one of the disillusioned things that believed in the Gringory Obi for President of Nigeria political hallucination.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Abemy(m): 6:54pm On Feb 29
9 months is too early to declare strike, according to Tinibu, but it's not early to throw us into hardship?
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by damkin24(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29
Yankee101:
Tinubu you’re not serious
You want people to suffer till 4years of your rigging ends?
Abacha was removed by prayers
Buhari nearly left with prayers too. His saving grace was his cluelessness to things happening in his govt.

But you, prayer and fasting go remove you too if you don’t do right by Nigerians
Let that your prayers install Obi first.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by KORLAR(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29
thunder74:
This is unpresidential. Everything is not politic. Our president should show empathy even if his advisers are not telling him the truth

It’s not about politics. Up to 90% of their demands is reported to have been accepted.

Even TUC, their fellow body has said there’s no need for a protest or strike but it seems the political agenda NLC had before the election is still being followed.

Ajaero is politicising and Tinubu is not afraid to call his bluff.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Elidrisy20: 7:27pm On Feb 29
Only in Nigeria this thing fit happen
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Emman08: 7:30pm On Feb 29
favor914:
Yes. https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/12/2023-nlc-vows-to-mobilise-support-for-obi-nationwide/

Labour unions support electoral candidates all over the world. Elections are over. Is hunger political? What's your point
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by rummmy: 7:44pm On Feb 29
He built Lagos but can't build Nigeria.
No be juju be that?

Kikiki

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by wwwtortoise(m): 7:51pm On Feb 29
happney65:
See the nonesense coming out of the mouth of a so called president

The same people who sponsored heavy and serious protests against Jonathan in 2021,called him different types of unprintable names now saying Labour should shut up and there might be no wage increase for them

Whenever I remember how Nigeria has fallen,I remember Animal Farm

It is just a matter of time

Shame!

That novel perfectly describes the state of Nigeria as a nation and her people.
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Nigeriakan: 7:54pm On Feb 29
Nword22:
Idiot this foolish old man think he is the real president..millions do not recognize him and we pray he fail so that his noise will be less.

Kiss the truth.

What point do you want to prove with his failure? You pray he fails so millions of Nigerians can suffer more or even die?

I've never seen a more evil person than you who want the failure of one man at the expense of millions of people.

I may not like Tinumbu, but I don't pray he fails, coz it has dire consequences on poor Nigerians.

FYI, anyone who wishes evil on this nation, anyone who hates the progress of this nation, no matter who they are, politicians in the ruling or opposition parties, citizens of whatever ethnic extraction, the Almighty God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Olódùmarè, Abasi, Chukwu, the Universe and all Metaphysical Forces will give the person something to really be sad about.

Nigeria will succeed. If you don't want it, you may just be wishing yourself a chance not to witness it.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by aribisala0(m): 8:03pm On Feb 29
I listened to the speech
What I heard was
"To call Four strikes within nine months of an administration is unacceptable"
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by ufuosman(m): 8:11pm On Feb 29
olax02:
Joe's leg is one leg in NLC and the other leg in LP. shocked
E dey use dem cash out self. Very anyhow person

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Smartguyboy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 29
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/hardship-dont-judge-my-administration-in-just-nine-months-tinubu-knocks-labour-unions/
They should stop allowing this old man to say a word in public without giving him a note.
I watch video of him addressing world leaders and they were all laughing at him because he was talking out of point.
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by goaldynboy: 8:55pm On Feb 29
It's clear that Ebola Tinubu doesn't know the difference between NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS (NLC) and LABOUR PARTY (LP)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by nkemjacob2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 29
Them done see labor finish....
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Chinonye2022(m): 9:41pm On Feb 29
AyeMoJuba:

Ebi ni npa Monamona Ku
Iku ebi yen lo ma pa e ...lase awon to nile.
hungry no dey catch u
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Chinonye2022(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29
porthouse7:
u and ur family abi
huger no dey catch u serious or ur family members
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Chinonye2022(m): 9:43pm On Feb 29
[quote author=Lookawaybrand post=128710393][/quote]hunger no dey catch u serious or ur family members
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by seunjungle1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29
Who is now the real President? Your father or your great grandfather?#Mofo#

Nword22:
Idiot this foolish old man think he is the real president..millions do not recognize him and we pray he fail so that his noise will be less.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by commoditiesnig: 10:01pm On Feb 29
brain54:
It's too early to strike...

Especially considering the disarray Tinubu inherited from Bubu. He needs time to put things in place.

Nobody has a magic wand solution to the problems bedeviling the country.

This could be political or sponsored fight.

All these are just a distraction if you ask me!
Truly said
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by porthouse7(f): 10:19pm On Feb 29
Chinonye2022:
huger no dey catch u serious or ur family members
na u dey cry for hunger

1 Like

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Nword22: 11:18pm On Feb 29
seunjungle1:
Who is now the real President? Your father or your great grandfather?#Mofo#

If that stupid man is your president not me ok.

He do not feed anyone in my City.. hopeless slave.
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by okeke6969: 11:25pm On Feb 29
israelmao:

You were one of the political proponents of Mr.Lifeless Buhari who plunged Nigeria into economic mess who you defended for good 8years and now retired to his countryside after he had milked the nation dry together with all his cohorts.How many vulnerable Nigerians have received N25,000 monthly stipend FG promised to cushion the effect of fuel subsidy removal?Where are the CNG buses?How many Federal and state civil servants received succour?The heartless and inhumane politics you play with feelings and lives of Nigerians is enough,why can you be on the side of the truth for once?

Bros, leave that guy, E go soon clear fro his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Difrent: 4:08am On Mar 01
Yankee101:
Tinubu you’re not serious
You want people to suffer till 4years of your rigging ends?
Abacha was removed by prayers
Buhari nearly left with prayers too. His saving grace was his cluelessness to things happening in his govt.

But you, prayer and fasting go remove you too if you don’t do right by Nigerians

The same prayers fasting and carrying of Casket done for IBB where e end?
Baba still dey on his hilltop mansion in Minna dey ball
And na BAT of all people you wan carry this kind thing go meet...... Do you think
Emilokan
A maa dibo a maa Wole
E lo fokan bale
Etc are just mere political talk? Man was emphatically saying those things like he was God.... Its said in yorubaland that you call good things to yourself....
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by aribisala0(m): 4:13am On Mar 01
Smartguyboy:

They should stop allowing this old man to say a word in public without giving him a note.
I watch video of him addressing world leaders and they were all laughing at him because he was talking out of point.
Laughing at him? Can you share a link?
Another frustrated Obi supporter from Ibo
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Chinonye2022(m): 5:49am On Mar 01
porthouse7:
na u dey cry for hunger
shey hunger no dey ur Family side oga answer me
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Smartguyboy(m): 8:49am On Mar 01
aribisala0:

Laughing at him? Can you share a link?
Another frustrated Obi supporter from Ibo
Enjoy 😊 https:///sweetsixtien/status/1761390438752153896?s=20

Like I said you people used to be more intelligent people in Nigeria but ever since your kinsman became the president your tribe lost sense of reasoning because they want to support failure by all means .

Only listen to lies and propaganda even the chief Ronu propagandists X have to let him know his lying 🤥.

Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by OredoPikin: 8:54am On Mar 01
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/hardship-dont-judge-my-administration-in-just-nine-months-tinubu-knocks-labour-unions/
Just imagine what a leader is saying
I'm so ashamed of this man and his supporters
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by 701adeyemo: 9:50am On Mar 01
OkOk...
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by Mubieey: 11:29am On Mar 03
I don know why our leaders politicize everything, Now that some people are dieing of hunger, Instead of taking actions they politicize the issue
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by DWickedLandLord: 12:18pm On Mar 03
seunmsg:
The problem is not even the organized Labour but Joe Ajaero who is a member of the opposition Labour Party. He’s the one using Labour to play opposition politics.

TUC made it clear they are not part of the recently flopped nationwide strike and protest because it was absolutely unnecessary since all the demands have been met.

The good thing about President Bola Tinubu is that he won’t shy away from a fight. Ajaero and his gang of Obidient supporters have been giving a long rope to pull and it’s time to call their bluff. They have now been warned. Respect yourself and allow the government to face governance in peace or face the consequences. If you want power, wait and contest in 2027. Enough of the disruption.

You're very confused. Which is normal

It's a government for citizens....not government for government. Nigerians voted a president Not a Emperor. When that changes.. the people will move accordingly.

Until then, this is not North Korea
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by DWickedLandLord: 12:23pm On Mar 03
Daniel7543:
Jagaban the slayer of IPOBidents
My president.
May u live long.
Any other president (Pitobi) is a counterfeit.
I bow before u baba agba.
Ride on asiwaju, nothing do u.

If possible 16 yrs sef. APChit 4ever

I dey Abroad . My parents dey Abroad. My siblings dey Abroad.

😁

When I say it's well, no be small thing
Re: You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC by DWickedLandLord: 12:27pm On Mar 03
ZUKKYY:
what is this one 🙄 saying

Reasoning with his normal tribalistic brain.
Nothing new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.