Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals (57786 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by onome25(m): 9:19am On Mar 01
NewsOnlinePlus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3dde8ghKE?si=72zzyalJKYf9KTym

Nollywood actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, speaks on his sex life as he says he can have sex every day because of his high libido.

He went on to say that he can even wake up from a deep sleep, and still be prepared to have a sexual encounter.

The actor during a recent interview on Off Air episode featuring Toolz and Gbemi claimed to have a strong libido because he is a Calabar man.

Using his own life as a point of reference, Daniel Etim-Effiong responded; “I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high.

I could be sleeping and you can wake me up at any time and I’m ready so I can have sex every day.”
😡
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by SoNature(m): 9:20am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:
All you idiots on this thread who keep calling an Akwa Ibom indigene “calabar”, is stupidity a running trait in your generation or do you just choose to be dumb on this issue everytime ?!?😏

The capital of cross river state is Calabar

Akwa Ibom has its capital city in Uyo

That actor hails from Akwa Ibom state

Now tell me what has that got to do with calabar which is in Cross river state?!?!😲

Una mumu no be small

Someone is driving down to this thread to reveal his own Version of foolishness even after my corrections

Na wa o

Be calming down. Daniel Etim called himself a Calabar man in the interview.

9 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Babaken(m): 9:20am On Mar 01
Na so them dey talk carry one old cargo ashawo give am na him go confess lass lass
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by tnerro1(m): 9:21am On Mar 01
Natbrowny:

Thats what dey say about calabar girls back in the days.

Ekaette and Emem both grew up in Calabar couldn't stand the 3rd rounds.. Sweating and finding it difficult to get up.

Its just dumb profiling.

I can relate bro, the first time I had sex with ini, she nearly quench. I was surprised cause of what I had heard about calabar babes😁

Na run I take go buy her malt and milk make she no die for my house and na only one round wey take like 50 minutes sha

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by abobote: 9:21am On Mar 01
malcom1X:
Bro this guy is not lying.
Calabar guys have high libido.
Maybe there's something that they take that we need to know or maybe staying close to the river you gast to keep warm at all times
Dog meat usually do it for them

2 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Bimpe29: 9:22am On Mar 01
SAMBARRY:
Ejo egbenu buruku soun.always talking like a fool

Sex sex sex all over sm.are there not better and more inspiring topics to talk about than sex.sex has clouded this generation in Nigeria so much that they have no innnovation other than lousily talking about sex
Ododo oro

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:22am On Mar 01
SAMBARRY:
Ejo egbenu buruku soun.always talking like a fool

Sex sex sex all over sm.are there not better and more inspiring topics to talk about than sex.sex has clouded this generation in Nigeria so much that they have no innnovation other than lousily talking about sex
Sex is also as important as anything u can think of. If it`s not important, Napoleon Hill wouldn`t have dedicated a whole chapter to write about The Mystery of Sex Transmutation. The issue is that u nairalanders are hypocrites. Ur offline character is different frm ur online way of life.

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Payperboii(m): 9:23am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Which one is “calabar”😏
Continue exposing your ignorance

You think you doing me😒

Unam ikot!
Ubok idaaaad😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by ideatoprince18(m): 9:24am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:
All you idiots on this thread who keep calling an Akwa Ibom indigene “calabar”, is stupidity a running trait in your generation or do you just choose to be dumb on this issue everytime ?!?😏

K

Now tell me what has that got to do with calabar which is in Cross river state?!?!😲

Una mumu no be small

Someone is driving down to this thread to reveal his own Version of foolishness even after my corrections

Na wa o
..... hit your head on the wall

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by BrutusOj(m): 9:24am On Mar 01
maureensylvia:
I can relate
One don shift your womb before ni? tongue
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by R0LL0N(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
This one just market himself, portable loading to expose soon

2 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Entusky(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
Oga Everyday, Shey na food ni?
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by RickyJesus: 9:26am On Mar 01
Natbrowny:

Thats what dey say about calabar girls back in the days.

Ekaette and Emem both grew up in Calabar couldn't stand the 3rd rounds.. Sweating and finding it difficult to get up.

Its just dumb profiling.

One of my Calabar girl that year no wan hear anything sex self.

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by winner37(m): 9:26am On Mar 01
malcom1X:
Maybe there's something that they take that we need to know or maybe staying close to the river you gast to keep warm at all times

That is what ladies want ,..
Bro try your best else when she sees someone who could handle her very well I swear she will blackmail you . After the second round this is how she condemned her boyfriend to me ,she told me her boyfriend doesn't last longer and when he wants to cum he will be making unnecessary noises she hates that I didn't say anything just concentrated on knocking her more ..

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Ebukaoyes(m): 9:27am On Mar 01
Same with calabar girls too, we no surprise na una tradition..
Though e no bad sha, since you're doing it with your partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by sophirebenitez: 9:27am On Mar 01
He's giving out what lawyers call an Invitation to Treat. An offer for offers grin

If you know like and share grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by 49cents(m): 9:27am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Una mumu no be small

Na wa o

You are lucky they didn't call you Omo Igbo
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by vacanci: 9:28am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Una mumu no be small

Na wa o

The actor himself said he is a calabar man from Cross River. Nobody forced him to say that. he didn't say he is from Akwa-ibom so stop insulting people.

how can his father be from Cross River state and you are saying the son is Akwa-ibom.

https://rhbooks.com.ng/product/another-testament/

Moses Etim Effiong hails from Adiabo in Odukpani Local Government of Cross River State. He attended St Mary Primary school Adiabo, and West African People’s Institute, all in Calabar. He read Political Science at the University of Abuja.
Effiong served in the Nigerian navy and Nigerian army from 1969-1985 respectively and rose to the rank of Lt.Col. He also served as part of the Nigerian Contingent in the United Nations Interim force in Lebanon (UNIFIL). While in the Military he held several appointments including Commanding Office 3 Infantry Battalion, Academy Adjutant, Nigerian Defence, Academy and Directing Staff (DS) Armed Forces Staff College, Jaji. He has served as the Chief Security Officer (CSO) at the Cross River University of Technology. He is widely travelled and is the author of three published books, ANOTHER TESTAMENT, ECHOES FROM THE QUARTERS AND TRIPLETS.

3 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by do4luv14(m): 9:29am On Mar 01
malcom1X:

Simple, Eat lots of Dog-meat, dem come share your testimony,

to get long thick and strong Amu, infact lemme not talk fes
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by winner37(m): 9:29am On Mar 01
Is Better to knock her she Glorify you to her friends then to condemned you to her friends ..
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by porthouse7(f): 9:29am On Mar 01
malcom1X:
don't you know house boy usually have high libido

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Cantonese: 9:30am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Which one is “calabar”😏
Continue exposing your ignorance

You think you doing me😒

Unam ikot!

“I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high”.

Where is the ignorance?

That’s what the actor said. Read am.

Nobody is doing you. Na your brother do you.

If you get low libido, ask una people wetin happen to your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by blowjohn(m): 9:30am On Mar 01
We4all:

Such an aggressive post! Unfortunately you ended up making a fool of yourself. Everyone knows that Calabar is a city and capital of Cross River, but there is also the 'Calabar People' who are the efik speaking people. And these efik speaking people can be found in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

So, an Akwa Ibom man who speaks Efik can confidently tell you that he is a 'Calabar Man' and it won't be out of place. In this context, we are not referring to 'Calabar the city'. Do your research well before hyperventilating.

Keep quiet!
Not everyone knows or realizes on time that calabar and akwaibom are not the same.

A calabar man is not an akwaibom man.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by motionarena: 9:30am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Una mumu no be small

Na wa o

They are the same.
Both dey chop dog
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by freemi(m): 9:30am On Mar 01
Mineisgrace:
Your body go tell you cheesy
body no go tell am anything
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by pocohantas(f): 9:33am On Mar 01
Nazgul:
What an achievement. After lavishing his money on women and he hit 40 he shouldn't disturb Nigerians when aliments as a result of his reckless lifestyle comes calling.

I believe he is married. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Cantonese: 9:34am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Una mumu no be small

Na wa o

Bros, do not get us involved in the supremacy battle between the great people of Cross Rivers state and the great people of Akwa Ibom.

Read properly before you comment to avoid confusion.

“ The actor during a recent interview on Off Air episode featuring Toolz and Gbemi claimed to have a strong libido because he is a Calabar man.

Using his own life as a point of reference, Daniel Etim-Effiong responded; “I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high”.

Please correct the actor directly and not people who are reading his comment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:34am On Mar 01
MrBrownJay1:

any healthy human being has a hardon after sleep and can have sex everyday.
sadly, some men confuse having high libido with having a hardon when they wake up from sleep. it is very common for men to have a hardon when they wake up from any sleep, thats certainly NOT a sign of having a high libido.... on the other hand, some men suffering from SATYRIASIS (aka male version of nymphomania) are never sexually satisfied, even if they have sex all day.

pls dont confuse the two:
HIGH LIBIDO someone who is always thinking about OR in the mood for sex (whether they just wake up or not)
SATYRIASIS someone who is never satisfied from sex

Satyriasis
I've added a word to my dick-sure- nary today

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by spencekat(m): 9:34am On Mar 01
malcom1X:
They take dog meat according to Idem.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by CaptMaxino(m): 9:36am On Mar 01
Typical efik man

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Teeklef(m): 9:37am On Mar 01
MrBrownJay1:

any healthy human being has a hardon after sleep and can have sex everyday.
sadly, some men confuse having high libido with having a hardon when they wake up from sleep. it is very common for men to have a hardon when they wake up from any sleep, thats certainly NOT a sign of having a high libido.... on the other hand, some men suffering from SATYRIASIS (aka male version of nymphomania) are never sexually satisfied, even if they have sex all day.

pls dont confuse the two:
HIGH LIBIDO someone who is always thinking about OR in the mood for sex (whether they just wake up or not)
SATYRIASIS someone who is never satisfied from sex
Oya..... We have some people that won't understand what you typed but will still like your post😂😂
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by stagger: 9:39am On Mar 01
malcom1X:

There is no such tribe as "Calabar".

You have the Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs, Ejaghams, Bekwarras, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” / How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.