Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals (57763 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by skj1377(m): 11:29am On Mar 01
malcom1X:
Bro this guy is not lying.
Calabar guys have high libido.
Maybe there's something that they take that we need to know or maybe staying close to the river you gast to keep warm at all times

Sea food
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Aragon001: 11:30am On Mar 01
We4all:

Such an aggressive post! Unfortunately you ended up making a fool of yourself. Everyone know that Calabar is a city and capital of Cross River, but there is also the 'Calabar People' who are the efik speaking people. And these efik speaking people can be found in Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

So, an Akwa Ibom man who speaks Efik can confidently tell you that he is a 'Calabar Man' and it won't be out of place. In this context, we are not referring to 'Calabar the city'. Do your research well before hyperventilating.

u yourself dey yan dust. There is no efik speaking people in akwa ibom but rather akwa ibom people especially the ibibio, oron,eket or any akwa ibomites who resides in Calabar or intermarried with the efik people of cross river state.
Another thing is that no akwa ibomites wants to be call a Calabar man or woman.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Aragon001: 11:34am On Mar 01
Most akwa ibom men have very high libidoes even more than their women. I don't know why maybe it is genetics, or the food they eat.

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Anashe: 11:39am On Mar 01
Hilarious comments. He's a married man with three children

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by pikechukwu6(m): 11:47am On Mar 01
Olaniyi.. undecided undecided
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Boyjaco: 11:47am On Mar 01
sex is like food to me always read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Abee79(m): 11:48am On Mar 01
Something that will not matter in heaven? 🙄😒😒
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by MrJames007: 11:54am On Mar 01
NewsOnlinePlus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3dde8ghKE?si=72zzyalJKYf9KTym

Nollywood actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, speaks on his sex life as he says he can have sex every day because of his high libido.

He went on to say that he can even wake up from a deep sleep, and still be prepared to have a sexual encounter.

The actor during a recent interview on Off Air episode featuring Toolz and Gbemi claimed to have a strong libido because he is a Calabar man.

Using his own life as a point of reference, Daniel Etim-Effiong responded; “I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high.

I could be sleeping and you can wake me up at any time and I’m ready so I can have sex every day.”
So why post it here. Mumu mod
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by MrJames007: 11:56am On Mar 01
NoahHadNoArk:

Which one is “calabar”😏
Continue exposing your ignorance

You think you doing me😒

Unam ikot!
Ebot, to be specific.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by holyfather(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
So how do you know that the actor in question speaks Efik ?
The person you quoted is right, stop generalizing everyone from Akwa Ibom state as Calabar, it's not just wrong but also very dumb.

Before the creation of akwa ibom state,they were all under cross River State.
It's safe to refer to everyone from that axis sef as Calabar person.
Take or leave it,it is what it is grin

Una be ndi Calabar, just like anyone from ebonyi state and some parts of Enugu and abia are refered to as ndi Abakeleke grin

Deal with it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by compu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01
For this kind hard time, person still dey get libido tankless of say high.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by We4all: 12:14pm On Mar 01
Aragon001:
u yourself dey yan dust. There is no efik speaking people in akwa ibom but rather akwa ibom people especially the ibibio, oron,eket or any akwa ibomites who resides in Calabar or intermarried with the efik people of cross river state.

Who told you there are no Efik speaking people in Akwa Ibom? The same Akwa Ibom that was once a part of Cross River State? Go back and study history because I don't have the strength to educate you.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by DissTroy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01
malcom1X:
Maybe there's something that they take that we need to know or maybe staying close to the river you gast to keep warm at all times

I am an Ibibio man, and he's 100% right. You'd never hear women shame an Akwa-Cross man for being a "two-minute man". Never has happened, and never will. Instead the complain we are sex manaics.

Our high libido is almost genetic.

If yoy are a man from other tribes and you marry a girl with Akwa-Cross exes, I'm sorry but she's comparing your sexual performances to ours.

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Mar 01
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew . Bloody dog eater
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
Your miserable father should shut his gutter called mouth.
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by enemyofprogress: 12:19pm On Mar 01
malcom1X:
na dog wey dem dey chop turn dem to what they are in bed
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01
uniquetechng:
Your miserable father should shut his gutter called mouth.
last nigga dissed me he dropped nigga
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by sageb: 12:24pm On Mar 01
NewsOnlinePlus:

Nollywood actor Daniel Etim-Effiong, speaks on his sex life as he says he can have sex every day because of his high libido.

He went on to say that he can even wake up from a deep sleep, and still be prepared to have a sexual encounter.

The actor during a recent interview on Off Air episode featuring Toolz and Gbemi claimed to have a strong libido because he is a Calabar man.

Using his own life as a point of reference, Daniel Etim-Effiong responded; “I am a Calabar man, it means that my libido is quite high.

I could be sleeping and you can wake me up at any time and I’m ready so I can have sex every day.”

Hahaha
this man
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01
NewsOnlinePlus:

I haven't seen Daniel since School.

I knew him back then, and I can't believe he's saying this stuff.

Anyways, people change.....or, just maybe, I didn't know him as much as I thought.....?
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by sageb: 12:27pm On Mar 01
DissTroy:

I am an Ibibio man, and he's 100% right. You'd never hear women shame an Akwa-Cross man for being a "two-minute man". Never has happened, and never will. Instead the complain we are sex manaics.

Our high libido is almost genetic.

If yoy are a man from other tribes and you marry a girl with Akwa-Cross exes, I'm sorry but she's comparing your sexual performances to ours.

seriously?
PHD in Bedmatics
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by uniquetechng: 12:36pm On Mar 01
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Kids displaying his ignorance on a faceless forum unchecked, put your father online with me then we can have a balanced convo.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by uniquetechng: 12:41pm On Mar 01
holyfather:

Before the creation of akwa ibom state,they were all under cross River State.
It's safe to refer to everyone from that axis sef as Calabar person.
Take or leave it,it is what it is grin

Una be ndi Calabar, just like anyone from ebonyi state and some parts of Enugu and abia are refered to as ndi Abakeleke grin

Deal with it grin
There lies the problem, my son's wife is from Cross River State and she always correct whoever refers to her as Calabar woman that not everyone from the state are Calabars.
It's a stereotype that need to stop.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by OChimex: 12:48pm On Mar 01
malcom1X:
Yes, poor men has high libido because, they are just not busy and doesn't have much to eat.
😆 🤣 😂 😹
That's why you don't hear of billionaires talking that shit. No time and you have enjoyment bereke, food, wine, meat, vacation.....
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Aragon001: 12:49pm On Mar 01
We4all:

Who told you there are no Efik speaking people in Akwa Ibom? The same Akwa Ibom that was once a part of Cross River State? Go back and study history because I don't have the strength to educate you.
U rather go back urself and study history and re-educate urself. Before I go further, are u from akwa ibom or cross river? Only someone from there knows more. Except u are from there u have no right or grounds to reply me.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by greypencils: 1:00pm On Mar 01
Na una way Efik-Ibibio people[code][/code]
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by FameGlory(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01
I have always spirited he likes S*x from the very first day I set my eyes on him.

I always know someone that loves S*x.

It's always in their eyes.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by ComeToJesus: 1:23pm On Mar 01
So of all things that he could pride himself of, na only sex catch him attention.

High libido is not an exclusive preserve of Calabar people. I am Calabar person too but I put my libido on a leash.

Erection is controllable and suppressible.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by ComeToJesus: 1:30pm On Mar 01
Aragon001:

Bro, in order to avoid too much explanation, Akwaibom and Cross River people are collectively and informally described as Calabar people. More like a form of identification and not necessarily geographically.

If it matters, I could drop the pin and make the distinction between the two states for the person but I realised most Nigerians didn't take their Social Studies/Geography lessons seriously.

1 Like

Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by EreluRoz: 1:48pm On Mar 01
callmevirus:

I trust you
Yes ooo if you don't have a high libido don't come near me 😆
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Moshybear(f): 1:49pm On Mar 01
Akwuna man wtf
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by Aragon001: 1:52pm On Mar 01
ComeToJesus:

Bro, in order to avoid too much explanation, Akwaibom and Cross River people are collectively and informally described as Calabar people. More like a form of identification and not necessarily geographically.

If it matters, I could drop the pin and make the distinction between the two states for the person but I realised most Nigerians didn't take their Social Studies/Geography lessons seriously.

bro it not a form of identification pls,if u did take social studies/ geography seriously. I stand on what I said earlier they are no efik people in akwa ibom state. They are only found in cross river state. U cannot know more than someone who is from that state and I am an akwa ibomite by origin. Any one speaking efik in akwa ibom is either they lived in Calabar or married there.
Besides u can't call a Delta man he is a Bendel man now, just like u can't call an akwa ibom man that is a calabar man.
If u say a person from akwa ibom is calabar, then it just like saying the entire southsouth and south east is ibo.
Go back and learn ur history, social studies/ geography. U re not too old to go back to school.
Re: “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals by EreluRoz: 1:53pm On Mar 01
Moshybear:
Akwuna man wtf
Don't insult him there's nothing wrong in that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / See How Your Favorite Celebs Would Look In 40 Years(wizkid, Genevieve & More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.