Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People (17584 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Govt Will Soon Release Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Nawa4nl: 8:51pm On Feb 29
fffff
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Ogunleti01: 8:51pm On Feb 29
a
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by sylve11: 8:52pm On Feb 29
Angelfrost:
If they like they should release him, if they don't, their business...!

Whatever they do, they should just ensure he remains healthy.

His militant nation won't accept the 'Abiola Treatment'.

That is releasing him when he is already sick or dying.

That thing fit cause trouble o. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by fearlessfang: 8:52pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Nnamdi Kanu should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged all around Abuja before finally executing him on live TV.

Terrorists only deserve one thing and that is cruel death!

Igboho Oosa should not meddle into the affairs of terrorists.

Irritant peasants are not hard to spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by iamtardey: 8:52pm On Feb 29
Oga keep your mouth shut angry You never learn

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Beverlyjean(f): 8:52pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Nnamdi Kanu should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged all around Abuja before finally executing him on live TV.

Let u cowards try it and watch the country burn down ...u sef will not be safe... let them try it and watch civil war part 2.... u people will not survive it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by TUTU147: 8:54pm On Feb 29
The truth is that government don't have a solid case against mnk, that is why many courts have granted him bail.Mnk detention is more of political, some people don't want him to be released.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Kurugu92(m): 8:54pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Igboho Oosa should not meddle into the affairs of terrorists.in a saner clime KANU don't need to appear in court twice before anging he had bit more than he could shew

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Nokio2: 8:55pm On Feb 29
Turn to cat go and free him
Na kuje him dey
By raining season did man go turn to chief igboho
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by PastorOlokonla: 8:56pm On Feb 29
Release him and seize all his travel documents. Let him carry on IPOB activities from Nigeria and lets see how convenient that is.
No leaving Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gigabyte13: 8:56pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:
I'm thinking of leaving home on a fateful day and stay away...

What do you do anytime your wife gets you pissed?
I just need people's take on this.
My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

Not eating her food means nothing to her.
Not engaging her in bed means nothing to her as well.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?

You no eat your wife food and she no bother...??
Make l tell you abi make l keep quiet.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Roger3D(m): 8:56pm On Feb 29
greggng:

Same court that says release him.and your govt refused ...who takes you seriously.
Oga his appeal process was exhausted at the SC in December, Didn't you get the memo?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by TUTU147: 8:56pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Government know the implications of that, you are not wiser than the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Manager001: 8:56pm On Feb 29
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Igboho my niggar

I got this feeling that tinubu will kanu presidential pardon
Second tenure strategy
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by tunde1200(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29
Igboho Oosa should not meddle into the affairs of terrorists called nnamdi cownu.

Second most useless person after Obi and his followers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by flokii: 8:57pm On Feb 29
Yorubas have no business with Kanu.. he is an enemy of the Yoruba people. Let his Ip0b followers go and beg FG for his release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Lookawaybrand: 8:57pm On Feb 29
kerry57:
On Nnamdi Kalu, TINUBU should not wait to be told to release him. I do believe that releasing him under certain conditions will bring relative peace to the south east.

Who needs peace in SE ?
Are they tired of killings Nigerian security officers?
They should continue whole kanu will rotten in jail

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by DestinyNigga: 8:58pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Go and tie him nah

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by gigabyte13: 8:58pm On Feb 29
Igboho don get liver again
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
E go shock you wertin Emilokan go do you
E go do you wertin BUHARI no do you.
Una go dey claim freedom fighter
Small gbege una don run travel out.
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by toyinjimoh(m): 8:58pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Igboho Oosa should not meddle into the affairs of terrorists....he is lucky if it was another country he would be dead by now but I pray they release him he has learned his lesson

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Kurugu92(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29
Bovis:
Busybody speaking egbira English, wetin concern you with the case of a terror group leader
over talk they worry that guy he was only allowed entry for his mother burial now he turned himself to terrorists solicitor

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Lookawaybrand: 9:00pm On Feb 29
PastorOlokonla:
Release him and seize all his travel documents. Let him carry on IPOB activities from Nigeria and lets see how convenient that is.
No leaving Nigeria.

The last time he ran away with Olosho, did he traveled with his travel documents?
Let law take his course ..
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by ceejay80s(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29
Its because he is Igbo, if it was a yoruba or abokis, they would have released him,
How many arrested boko haram did buhari pardoned after they have killed lots of families,
The government should continue to seek for war

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Jollymich(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29
Just neutralize and absorb her vexatious character. Diffuse it and filter it away from your mind. Some problem are better left to solve itself with time. Family problems are better handled with kids gloves. Be wise
Yamleg:

My wife doesn't often feel comfortable once she realises that she pissed me off.

I'm just tired of the life I have subjected myself to through her. I'm fed up for real... It's been this way since ages.

What more can I do?
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by RPG2020(m): 9:06pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

If no be say na phone i for blow up your head shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by LordBillionz: 9:09pm On Feb 29
Nnamdi Kanu is a good man. But I am not begging the FG to release him. The FG can do their worse...

Last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu is not the reason for the increased hardship in the nation.

Let them do their worse...

May God Bless Nnamdi Kanu and may God's will be done with him.

Can never beg the rotten FG of a failed nation. Never!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Orlu13: 9:10pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

you be mumu

c'mon get out of this place...u disgust me
tueeh
Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by koolaid87: 9:14pm On Feb 29
Yamleg:

What more can I do?

Either you're thinking out loud or you're in a wrong thread.

BTW, any relationship that diminishes your authority as a Man should be discarded.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by Sharatan(m): 9:17pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

I spit on your senselessness because it’s disgusting

1 Like

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by SmartMen: 9:19pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

come to Nigeria and say this offline and I will be the first to deal with you man to man. furrking idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People by year2013: 9:21pm On Feb 29
LegendHero:
I disagree.

Your wish is granted. Daft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, Gov. Of Taraba, To Be Replaced With A Piece Of Wood / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.